Lebron puts Dr. J in top-3 all-time

1235»

Comments

• ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlightKing wrote: »
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    That ? blew what i said out of proportion tryin to act like he know some ?

Thing is, I do know some ? and it's been proven that you have no idea what "middle ground" means. You took my original statement way too far, and now I'm blowing it out proportion trying to help you see it? ? it.

LeBron has a deadly jumper. There you go. Run with that.
    Tomorrow, I'll update this and say he has a terrible jumper.
    I'm out.

Lmao I wasn't referring to you
  • ericb4prez
    blu197 wrote: »
    Let me get this right lebron has a pretty good jumper that's not consistent

Lebron is a streaky shooter, it's just hidden b/c of his high FG% that comes from the paint and around the basket.....

Lbj has a respectable jumper to the point where you atleast gotta put a hand up and contest b/c once he gets the hot hand and is confident in his shot dude can make it from literally any where on the court...

Defending him the way the Spurs did might work for a game or two but not a whole series, they found that out in game 7

Trust me I know
  • ericb4prez
    To say someone is getting consistent but say that means they are not consistent is like saying a ? is getting better at shooting but still can't shoot
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlightKing wrote: »
    That ? blew what i said out of proportion tryin to act like he know some ?

Thing is, I do know some ? and it's been proven that you have no idea what "middle ground" means. You took my original statement way too far, and now I'm blowing it out proportion trying to help you see it? ? it.

LeBron has a deadly jumper. There you go. Run with that.
    Tomorrow, I'll update this and say he has a terrible jumper.
    I'm out.

Lmao I wasn't referring to you

Oh my bad.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop9889 wrote: »

Lmaoo @ you bringing up old ? and trying to change the subject b/c you can't deny facts you lame...... And I said Clyde was MJ's EQUAL pre 96 from a talent perspective b/c he could do anything Jordan could (besides defend) @ that time, Jordan just had the green light to shoot more and Clyde just didnt bring it every night like MJ did

? .

You cant say one basketball is an equal to another player and then say, well EXCEPT defending. Defending is half the game.

I was suppose respond to this but forgot... I said Clyde was MJs equal from a talent perspective pre 96 (shoulda said 93) the reason i said besides defending is b/c being a good defender is more about effort than talent, most of the best defenders are role players like losha,Tony Allen,Chandler,Khwai Leonard ect..

There was nothing stopping Clyde from being a great defender like Jordan, his athleticism was on par with MJs, he was the same height, in the same weight bracket he just didnt put in the effort to do it

Coulda woulda shouldas don't get you too far.

I DONT think he could've been as good as a defender as Jordan. Effort isn't the only thing that distinguishes the defensive ability of two athletes of similar build.

• coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To say someone is getting consistent but say that means they are not consistent is like saying a ? is getting better at shooting but still can't shoot

? you arguing over semantics.

He's saying Lebrons's jumper is improving.

And technically there is nothing wrong with the bolded it makes perfect sense.