Ladies, Why Does the Date Venue Matter?

Options
2»

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets me know what he's after, and if he's trying to get to know me or just taking me on the prerequisite prefuck dates..I.e. movies.

They're all "prerequisite prefuck dates," Katie. For some reason, chicks are under the delusion just because venue has wait staff, table cloths, cloth napkins, they start you off with bread, the food is serve in courses, and the place has a wine list this magically changes the man's intent.

Nah not really, that could just mean dude has more expendable cashflow.

My first date with the ex was at this park in Houston..we spent most the time sitting in the car talking. Free date, but I could see he was trying to get to know me.

Did you let him finger pop you?

No, we didn't do ? ..that day.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets me know what he's after, and if he's trying to get to know me or just taking me on the prerequisite prefuck dates..I.e. movies.

They're all "prerequisite prefuck dates," Katie. For some reason, chicks are under the delusion just because venue has wait staff, table cloths, cloth napkins, they start you off with bread, the food is serve in courses, and the place has a wine list this magically changes the man's intent.

My first date with the ex was at this park in Houston..we spent most the time sitting in the car talking. Free date, but I could see he was trying to get to know me.

Did you let him finger pop you?

No, we didn't do ? ..that day.

but i heard the next day you gave him a ? .
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Money can only get you so far, I can have a conversation over anything I eat. The place is not the matter, unless it is an expression of theirs they wish to share, like a favorite spot to eat or something, and I would hold contempt for them bringing me somewhere just to impress me. What I am interesting in is what is in their mind, their perception of life, what kind of character am I dealing with etc and I could do all that eating a take out burger cruisin around. What I am looking for is; when you strip the money away, what have they left to offer.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    Money can only get you so far, I can have a conversation over anything I eat. The place is not the matter, unless it is an expression of theirs they wish to share, like a favorite spot to eat or something, and I would hold contempt for them bringing me somewhere just to impress me. What I am interesting in is what is in their mind, their perception of life, what kind of character am I dealing with etc and I could do all that eating a take out burger cruisin around. What I am looking for is; when you strip the money away, what have they left to offer.

So a ? can take you to Wienerschnitzel or Jack in the Box and he's cool?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »

So a ? can take you to Wienerschnitzel or Jack in the Box and he's cool?

If he's cool enough, no idgaf where we eat, he would be my focus.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A female's sense of self-worth comes directly from how other men treat her. Men dictate how a ? will feel about herself.

EVery ? wants to be more than what she really is. MOre than her actual potential. THats why they brag/lie about the $100,000,000 dollar dates on G4's on their way to a private island made of the sand Jesus walked on...

So when a man wants to take them to "Steak Shack" the fantasy in their head is destroyed. THey need a man that will lie to them. They need some loser whose in enough despair to need to lie because a ? is born into a desperate need to be lied to.

And anybody who says they've met a ? worthy of a date over $50 is a ? liar. Friends going out having drinks is different. But some ? I barely even know going out to eat? Shouldnt matter where we go. I aint lying to that ? .
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm perfectly fine with Olive Garden 2 for $25. Salad there is bomb.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    hmmm..... y'know after mention of lipstick alley in other threads I took liberty to save that site to my files whereas I would lurk for educational purposes. said purposes being to study the female psyche ..... aww scratch that man will never under stand the human female psyche.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a date. Told her I'm gonna take her ballroom dancing.

She said she wanna do dinner and drinks. Maybe she's a keeper
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Females watchin' a ? ? get hard is sexy.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    A female's sense of self-worth comes directly from how other men treat her. Men dictate how a ? will feel about herself.

EVery ? wants to be more than what she really is. MOre than her actual potential. THats why they brag/lie about the $100,000,000 dollar dates on G4's on their way to a private island made of the sand Jesus walked on...

So when a man wants to take them to "Steak Shack" the fantasy in their head is destroyed. THey need a man that will lie to them. They need some loser whose in enough despair to need to lie because a ? is born into a desperate need to be lied to.

And anybody who says they've met a ? worthy of a date over $50 is a ? liar. Friends going out having drinks is different. But some ? I barely even know going out to eat? Shouldnt matter where we go. I aint lying to that ? .

Preach!