JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON MARTIN: OBAMA FIGHTS BACK

1235»

Comments

• Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ziryab wrote: »
    smh one of our people gets killed by them and we don't ever get a murder charge... it's always a civil rights violation, a race issue "ooh he dont like me cuz i'm black, he should go to jailllll" gtfoh.... no law really respects that

fckin civil rights violation, thats how you know blacks arent not considered human beings in the Constitution but Christian chattel property given privelages not rights via the 14th amendment (which gives any entity privelages, i.e. Walmart)

? /blacks/colored/afro-watever ? call themselves today dont understand that ? tho... rather argue racism, what they believe, how they feel, crayons (black white purple lightskin brown skin), and all type of other ? that has absolutely no real relevance in law and inalienable human rights
    Ziryab wrote: »
    then wonder how illegal aliens come over here and have babies and wonder how the babies grow up to have more rights that Blacks and dont even need a green card. they use the 14th amendment to become a naturalized citizens and their rights are respected as a natural person not artificial person in law (i.e Blacks, McDonalds, Microsoft, etc), because they can actually go to parks ave and stand on top of their nations flag unlike negros, who were just chattel property granted citizenship

you can grant a horse citizenship but he isn't included in the "all men are created equal" because he can't claim any of this planet's nations (whether it be he doesnt know his ancestors, or he really isnt of a nation). force it to identify with your last name and now all his acquisitions are in your name. now hes your property.

slavery by another name. they keep tellin u they got chains on your mind not your body and ? dont get it. think its some spiritual belief metaphorical space ? . nah. its law

tumblr_inline_mfe0osqEWC1qjxfzm.gif
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NIKE... wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    haute wrote: »
    the federal has no business getting involved in this case

It's over

Now if you nigglettes want to see real change you'd find out who your congressman is and their stance on gun laws

Floridas bizaare defense/gun laws are the reason things like this happen

Gun laws have nothing to do with this.

lmao, yeah that's why stuff like this is always happening in canada and australia, the uk, the netherlands, germany, denmark, france......shall i go on

but like morons, americans have to keep insisting on doing things the messed up way, hence the metric system

Kai, don't do this.

I don't want the 2nd amendment to be taken away because of one case.

But that's another topic.

riddle me this, why the hell is the 2nd amendment the only sacrosanct one that can not be touched, but things like the 4th amendment can be destroyed beyond recognition and it's all good?

americans act like the 2nd amendment was written by jesus himself

Another topic. I can't derail this thread.
    this thread is based on twitter reports fam...

Derail all you want

most threads on the i.c. are based on less than that though...
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Max. wrote: »
    This ? might as well be from mediatakeout
    LOL so has the facebook account that made this been indentified??
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The trolls come out at night.
    The trolls come out at niiiiiight.
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    It has been confirmed. Thread starter is partially right. Obama himself may not of ordered this. However the Feds are reviewing. What this means is if they decide to try him in a federal court he would HAVE to take the stand in his defense.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/national_world&id=9172021
  • Batman.
    edited July 2013
    Tracy Martin's lawyer basically said he will consider refiling federal charges if this went south. He seems more capable than the state prosecuters so I have a good feeling about this.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sometimes I don't mind being wrong.......

Justice Department To Review George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin Case

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/14/justice-department-george-zimmerman_n_3595835.html

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department says it is looking into the shooting death of Trayvon Martin to determine whether federal prosecutors should file criminal civil rights charges now that George Zimmerman has been acquitted in the state case.

The department opened an investigation into Martin's death last year but stepped aside to allow the state prosecution to proceed.

In a statement Sunday, the Justice Department said the criminal section of the civil rights division, the FBI and the U.S. Attorney's office for the Middle District of Florida are continuing to evaluate the evidence generated during the federal probe, in addition to the evidence and testimony from the state trial.

The statement said that, in the government's words, "experienced federal prosecutors will determine whether the evidence reveals a prosecutable violation."
  • a.mann
    peep that shot at the State prosecutors inn the last sentence...........
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    It has been confirmed. Thread starter is partially right. Obama himself may not of ordered this. However the Feds are reviewing. What this means is if they decide to try him in a federal court he would HAVE to take the stand in his defense.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/national_world&id=9172021

exactly ... this would be up to the dept of justice ... of course they will review a case like this ... so F'n what?? they prolly already looked into this anyway, before it went to state court in florida

this aint ? but buying more time just in case of any planned riots, now that we know the old school LA style riots aint gonna jump off

LOL at obama fights back
  • a.mann
    edited July 2013
    from what I've read and understand
    the FEDS never closed their investigation

they just sent it back to the State to let them handle it

we see were that got us.

Now the FEDS are proceeding full ahead with their investigation
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how can they try him for the same crime twice? Is it gonna be like how they got OJ after they was found not guilty with the civil case?

One of you IC paralegals fill me in here.
  • Batman.
    edited July 2013
    The Fed is not trying him for the same crime. This is for a Civil Rights violation.

I'm not a ? paralegal.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so I'm correct in assuming he can't be found guilty of any CRIMINAL wrong doing any longer?

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    a.mann wrote: »
    sometimes I don't mind being wrong.......

Justice Department To Review George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin Case

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/14/justice-department-george-zimmerman_n_3595835.html

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department says it is looking into the shooting death of Trayvon Martin to determine whether federal prosecutors should file criminal civil rights charges now that George Zimmerman has been acquitted in the state case.

The department opened an investigation into Martin's death last year but stepped aside to allow the state prosecution to proceed.

In a statement Sunday, the Justice Department said the criminal section of the civil rights division, the FBI and the U.S. Attorney's office for the Middle District of Florida are continuing to evaluate the evidence generated during the federal probe, in addition to the evidence and testimony from the state trial.

The statement said that, in the government's words, "experienced federal prosecutors will determine whether the evidence reveals a prosecutable violation."
    I wasn't expecting this from Obama. When this trial gained national attention, I was genuinely surprised that Obama even acknowledged the case at all: "If I had a son, he would look like Treyvon".
  • get_over_urself
    get_over_urself Members Posts: 1
    There's violence everywhere and unfortunately ppl get away with murder all the time, yet no one cares or gets involved but b/c its a black kid its a big deal? Why is it everytime something happens to a black its automatically racism? its BS! There r so many other forms of hatred...STEREOTYPES, PREJUDICE, DISCRIMINATION! Im so sick of constantly hearing about racism, the only ones keeping racism alive are themselves!
    U didnt see ppl protesting when Casey Anthony was acquitted on MURDERING her 2 year old DAUGHTER!!! Every person in this world has some form of discrimination in them no matter what it is, u cant say that black ppl arent racist towards other races...but that is ok? Violence and guns should not be tolerated no matter who it is! Stereotypes and discrimination are the main cause of EVERY problem in this world today!
    There is good in every race and there is bad in every race, no one is perfect but causing protests and violence is NOT the answer! No one should get away with murder, unless it was tru self-defense. Our governments and laws are the 1st to discriminate...against everyone! We all get treated unfairly in some way, everyone needs to stop the negativity and prejudice that is taking over the world today.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    now WHY is this HOUSNIGGA cCOON even meddling in civil affairs? shouldn't he somewhere ? up the economy further..? damn I hate that ? ass ? .
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twatgetta wrote: »
    now WHY is this HOUSNIGGA cCOON even meddling in civil affairs? shouldn't he somewhere ? up the economy further..? damn I hate that ? ass ? .

LOL damn I thought my bro hated Obama, he has nothing you homie
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's violence everywhere and unfortunately ppl get away with murder all the time, yet no one cares or gets involved but b/c its a black kid its a big deal? Why is it everytime something happens to a black its automatically racism? its BS! There r so many other forms of hatred...STEREOTYPES, PREJUDICE, DISCRIMINATION! Im so sick of constantly hearing about racism, the only ones keeping racism alive are themselves!
    U didnt see ppl protesting when Casey Anthony was acquitted on MURDERING her 2 year old DAUGHTER!!! Every person in this world has some form of discrimination in them no matter what it is, u cant say that black ppl arent racist towards other races...but that is ok? Violence and guns should not be tolerated no matter who it is! Stereotypes and discrimination are the main cause of EVERY problem in this world today!
    There is good in every race and there is bad in every race, no one is perfect but causing protests and violence is NOT the answer! No one should get away with murder, unless it was tru self-defense. Our governments and laws are the 1st to discriminate...against everyone! We all get treated unfairly in some way, everyone needs to stop the negativity and prejudice that is taking over the world today.

Are you white?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    The Justice Department is considering looking into this.

The NAACP petition was signed by over 450K people.

YES!

http://www.naacp.org/page/s/doj-civil-rights-petition

For people who (want to and) haven't signed it yet.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    It has been confirmed. Thread starter is partially right.
    contradiction detected
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp, so much for this huh? Too bad.

Its the thought that counts or nah?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Justice is never served!

This ? is proof good guys finish last, but the truly guilty get rewarded.
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    It's about time he jumped out the window for once, no chute.

Y5gvLhw.jpg

Still waiting for confirmation.....

If they have followed through and are in fact taking action, how far will this go? What will be the outcome and how will we be affected if at all? Is Obama really invested? Is this a good plan of action? What are your thoughts?

Discuss.
    the kid let Rachel Jeantel suggest zimmerman was a ? ? and returned to confront what he thought was a ? ? ..

it was a hate crime.. indeed.. but it wasn't one based out of racism.. it was one based out of a intense dislike for ? people.

proof: @ about the 6 minute mark, she admits to being the one responsible for suggesting that zimmerman was a (? ) ? , which subsequently led dude to go back as the aggressor.. that's the soul reason why zimmerman is a free man now..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vEB3bgi3ag

4rrn.jpg