Black twitter responds to abc news

Comments

• Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol dangggg. What how did the original twerking headline go?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rock Well wrote: »

Twerking: A Scientific Explanation
    Twerking is such a complex, technical subject, only a Ph.D. researcher can explain how the body does what it does to make it happen.

Twerking is a combination movement involving a deep squat and a pelvic tilt, Michelle Olson, a professor of exercise science and a certified strength and conditioning coach at Auburn University in Montgomery, Ala., explained.

"You take a wide stance with your legs turned out at 10 and 2 so your hips are externally rotated," she said. "Then you pulse up and down as you thrust the pelvis bone forward and back."

Olson said the ? dancing move is a good "twerkout" for your butt and thighs. It also works the deep muscles of the hips and the core muscles of the lower back and abdominals. She said it will definitely shape and strengthen all those muscles as well as give them the stamina to do activities important to most people heavily involved in twerking like say, picking up a screaming child off the floor.

However, over-twerking might throw out the lower back or make the knees creak, Olson cautioned.

Translation? If you're over 25, twerking may not be for you.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    "Can I get a ride?" A new report at 6 explains why automobiles cannot run on friendship. #ABCReports

laughing.gif
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013

Twerking is such a complex, technical subject, only a Ph.D. researcher can explain how the body does what it does to make it happen.

Twerking is a combination movement involving a deep squat and a pelvic tilt, Michelle Olson, a professor of exercise science and a certified strength and conditioning coach at Auburn University in Montgomery, Ala., explained.

"You take a wide stance with your legs turned out at 10 and 2 so your hips are externally rotated," she said. "Then you pulse up and down as you thrust the pelvis bone forward and back."

Olson said the ? dancing move is a good "twerkout" for your butt and thighs. It also works the deep muscles of the hips and the core muscles of the lower back and abdominals. She said it will definitely shape and strengthen all those muscles as well as give them the stamina to do activities important to most people heavily involved in twerking like say, picking up a screaming child off the floor.

However, over-twerking might throw out the lower back or make the knees creak, Olson cautioned.

What the ? is over-twerking?
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »

What the ? is over-twerking?

I believe it only applies to a ? with a fat ass. Miley can NEVER over twerk but Tahiry can.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U MAD, U MAD, an investigative study researching why reporters such as bill o'reilly can't handle the truth when it's handed to him by various rap celebritites # ABCNEWS.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Twitter is sorta like the IC(most of my followers are from the old IC) where ? be talkin bout eating ass or $200 dates

damn I been on here a min.... and threads like that would go plat faster then a n sync album in the early 2000's

damn now threads struggle 2 go plat... smh damn ? like the rap game on this bytch...
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I'll Knock You Into Next Week" have black mothers invented time travel? Details at 11. #ABCReports—

LOL I'm ? done
  • damobb2deep
    "? -rig" the do it yoself special 2nite @ 10

" bling, skeet" these words speak out about they demise says " twerk and turn up" could be next watch the story @ 9

" I didn't kno what mommy's n dadies did" kid speaks out about the rules 2 playing house... is there any? find out @10:30

black people time how is it measured? how much later is it then real time? flavor flav will be on the newscast 2 explain @ 9:30
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "? rigged." A look into the rising cost of home renovations in the urban community tonight at 10 only on #ABCReports
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of these are good
  • damobb2deep
    Jungz wrote: »
    Colored People Time: A Hidden Time Zone? Live report at 11, well 11:25:27 is when it gets poppin' #ABCreports

I Wish That I Could Have This Moment For Life: Side chicks demand civil rights. #ABCreports

There's Levels to this Sh*t: Local Elementary School Revisits Food Pyramid in Lunch Program. #ABCReports

Is He Brandy's or Monica's? Fifteen Years Later, The "Boy" Speaks Out. #ABCreports

Is It Scientifically Possible to Smack the Taste out of One's Mouth? A Roundtable Discussion #ABCReports

What happened to that boy ? a Barbara Walters Investigative Report #ABCreports

The Block is Hot: Hip Hop discusses Global Warming #ABCreports

GWAF @ bolded
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ? is black twitter? That ? sound jim crow-ish and extra corny.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ? is black twitter? That ? sound jim crow-ish and extra corny.

Halfabrick wrote: »
    black twitter is basically the black community on twitter

I don't think it's that hard to figure out....

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Keep. My. Name. Out. Yo. Mouth." The origins of clapping and rhythmic threats amongst urban youths. #ABCReports

lol @ rhythmic threats...I saw a fat lady the other day get into it with another lady at target..and she was clapping with every syllable spoken
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but did they do a good job on the story though?