From Your Experience...How Racist Are Non-American Whites...?

A1000MILES
A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
...?

Comments

• powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would depend where you are. When we went up to germany, on certain sides of town, it felt like it could pop off at any given time; other sides of town, dark skin and an american accent would get you beer and almost ? . I heard russia was like that too. In austria, I got denied access to 1 club but that was probably because it was me and a mexican dude with 8 white chicks and dude was hating. The South Africans that I kicked it with in Botswana was some of the coolest people I ever met.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know any British people, but they seem like they're much more tolerant than these American crackers.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good question... I think it depends on where they from... And even when they r racist, they tend to not b as emotional about it... White Americans will cry about how much they hate other races... its weird as ? ...
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's hard to generalize but from my experience Eastern Europeans are the most openly racist. I think European countries that had colonies are used to non-white people.
  • movingfeet
    movingfeet Members Posts: 397 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    I don't know any British people, but they seem like they're much more tolerant than these American crackers.

I'm tellin you from experience they love black people out in england but you have to go outside of london. A black man from the states can just go into a bar and pick up a chick but if you have dreads it's a wrap cause they're big reggae heads out there.

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    really depends
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know a chick from the middle east. Her people seem to have some preconceived notions about Black people but of course, I don't get any negativity from her personally. I'm sure they're out'chea though.
  • Muhannad
    edited August 2013
    movingfeet wrote: »
    I don't know any British people, but they seem like they're much mbore tolerant than these American crackers.

I'm tellin you from experience they love black people out in england but you have to go outside of london. A black man from the states can just go into a bar and pick up a chick but if you have dreads it's a wrap cause they're big reggae heads out there.
    English girls are one of the ugliest and classless white girls in western Europe. Pale skin, Bad teeth, slutty and unladylike behaviour, when you catch 'em in a pub they always ? . I like white girls but English girls are ehh.....
    7figz wrote: »
    I know a chick from the middle east. Her people seem to have some preconceived notions about Black people but of course, I don't get any negativity from her personally. I'm sure they're out'chea though.
    Which country is she from and what's her religion?
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not as racists as Texas or America surprisingly.
  • Muhannad
    I've been to NY and these white folks were nice and polite. Can't say I had a racist or negative experience with them.
  • 7figz
    edited August 2013
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    I don't know any British people, but they seem like they're much mbore tolerant than these American crackers.

English girls are one of the ugliest and classless white girls in western Europe. Pale skin, Bad teeth, slutty and unladylike behaviour, when you catch 'em in a pub they always ? . I like white girls but English girls are ehh.....

Not sure if she's Islamist or Buddhist, but she's from Turkey.
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    even more racist than American whites.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not as racists as Texas or America surprisingly.
    even more racist than American whites.

okk
    CracceR wrote: »
    really depends

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »

Turks are the most arrogant people you will meet. It dont matter what country race or religion your from. If your black, they'll say "this black mafucka" for whites its "this white mafucka", if your christian its "this christian mafucka", if your anything its "this __________ mafucka", litetally fill in the blank with anything b, and theyll say it. You can't find a more arrogant people. Its like only theyre good. Even if you from turkey theyll start calling out cities like "this turkish mafucka from ankara".

With that said, some of the girls are fly as hell. ? that ? and put the vid on facebook and ruin that family b.

Cs, too many turks here
  • Muhannad

I never met a buddhist Turk, but the ones I met were nice. Can't say anything bad about them other than that some are nationalist like @AZTG said. Their women can be hairy and rough looking from what I've seen though.....
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    too many white people on the internet
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭

I never met a buddhist Turk, but the ones I met were nice. Can't say anything bad about them other than that some are nationalist like @AZTG said. Their women can be hairy and rough looking from what I've seen though.....

Your right and wrong about the women. Some are ugly as ? , others are cute as hell. Its just that the ugly ones are real ugly
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would depend where you are. When we went up to germany, on certain sides of town, it felt like it could pop off at any given time; other sides of town, dark skin and an american accent would get you beer and almost ? . I heard russia was like that too. In austria, I got denied access to 1 club but that was probably because it was me and a mexican dude with 8 white chicks and dude was hating. The South Africans that I kicked it with in Botswana was some of the coolest people I ever met.

One of my co-workers has been to Russian and said the females there will damn near ? you if you're black.

But I heard of countries like Spain were they chant racist ? at anybody black.

Either way I dont care about whites in other countries. Crackers in America are my enemy for the most part. They are HERE. Worry about the immediate threat first. Then worry about these foreign ? .

• Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darxwell wrote: »

One of my co-workers has been to Russian and said the females there will damn near ? you if you're black.

But I heard of countries like Spain were they chant racist ? at anybody black.

Either way I dont care about whites in other countries. Crackers in America are my enemy for the most part. They are HERE. Worry about the immediate threat first. Then worry about these foreign ? .

Cosign at what your coworker said, also applies to Scandinavian females as well...Spain is just stupid ignorance and hatred cos of their history with blacks. But then again, their Basketball team has known to be racist towards Chinese folks
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would say it depends where they are form but i would say their racism comes from ignorane more than hate
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i really never gave a ? i expect a certain amount of racism from all white people it's only when i am confronted with the non-racist that i am surprised. I still don't give a ? about their feeling
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White foreign women know the deal.
  • 7figz
    edited August 2013
    AZTG wrote: »

Turks are the most arrogant people you will meet. It dont matter what country race or religion your from. If your black, they'll say "this black mafucka" for whites its "this white mafucka", if your christian its "this christian mafucka", if your anything its "this __________ mafucka", litetally fill in the blank with anything b, and theyll say it. You can't find a more arrogant people. Its like only theyre good. Even if you from turkey theyll start calling out cities like "this turkish mafucka from ankara".

With that said, some of the girls are fly as hell. ? that ? and put the vid on facebook and ruin that family b.

She ight, not badder than a lot of Black chicks - definitely not on some hairy ? though. My boy smashin' though and he on some Buddhist ? . Since it's my boy's piece, can't smash but her friends though - look good and seem to only like Black dudes.