You're welcome.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Must be Oceanic at it Lol...

what up folk...

Man Jesus Loves You too lol

I'm trolling @zombie right now. But there is a method to the madness. Let me tell a story.

2 men were walking --- one monk and one layman. The layman says, "I have been following the teachings but I'm having trouble understanding the nature of Nibbana". The monk automatically berates him there on the road. The confused layman then turns incredibly angry. The monk says, "what you are experiencing now is wrong views, so you suffer". The angry layman, hearing this, calmed down, now gaining clarity on the situation. The monk says, "you have now released yourself from wrong views and have entered a state of clarity and understanding and thus, peace and serenity. This is Nibbana".

@Zombie, I have adopted your "debating" tactics to show you the childishness and ridiculousness of your ways. Progress cannot be made if we do not attempt to understand each other. Your refusal to do so is based on pride, ego, and wrong views.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    @knock_twice

Chillin.

Haha, I'm sure.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Must be Oceanic at it Lol...

what up folk...

Man Jesus Loves You too lol

I'm trolling @zombie right now. But there is a method to the madness. Let me tell a story.

2 men were walking --- one monk and one layman. The layman says, "I have been following the teachings but I'm having trouble understanding the nature of Nibbana". The monk automatically berates him there on the road. The confused layman then turns incredibly angry. The monk says, "what you are experiencing now is wrong views, so you suffer". The angry layman, hearing this, calmed down, now gaining clarity on the situation. The monk says, "you have now released yourself from wrong views and have entered a state of clarity and understanding and thus, peace and serenity. This is Nibbana".

@Zombie, I have adopted your "debating" tactics to show you the childishness and ridiculousness of your ways. Progress cannot be made if we do not attempt to understand each other. Your refusal to do so is based on pride, ego, and wrong views.

You have not adopted my tactics at all, when i said you were not a real atheist i explained why, i explained why an atheist cannot also be an agnostic and why a follower of buddha can't really be an atheist when buddha himself was not one

you never explained what makes some one a real christian and why you think i am not one.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there is no such thing as agnostic atheism there is no weak atheism they are ? terms that are not needed.
    and describe fallacy
  • Bodhi
    Options