This is war (NSFW)

2»

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pico is going to ride a white horse with whiskers and be called Maddib and be recognized for her divinity and usher in a islamic thousand year darkness road map with President Obama.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I signed in because of this thread.

With that being said, collateral damage is expected and since the construction of the first tool used to do more than build and hunt, man has been at war with man. So when they ask why, tell them that it's human nature. Kids, women, rich, poor, Muslim and catholic, no one is safe from the conquest and dominance of those with the means to do.

Bleeding hearts have no place in the trenches.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never understood how people talk about war so casually. Once innocent people die, how can it be called a victory?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    I never understood how people talk about war so casually. Once innocent people die, how can it be called a victory?

name a war with no casualties. and name a time of peace that wasnt the result of war.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

name a war with no casualties. and name a time of peace that wasnt the result of war.

That Cold War was pretty violent
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

name a war with no casualties. and name a time of peace that wasn't the result of war.
    That's just the thing. Who is willing to sacrifice their loved ones for war?

Also, when has there actually been a time of peace?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    CC_Poncho wrote: »

That Cold War was pretty violent

an actual war, ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I told this old cracka i dont give a ? how many wars he fought in ill break his fuckn hip i he raises his voice on the court
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    I have an idea. Pass a law that requires mandatory deployment for the children of every congressional representative that advocates and/or votes for wars.

Then we'll see how many pretenses they conjure up, for the wars we stick our noses into.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allergens wrote: »
    All america seems to do in these wars is create the person they will be fighting 10 years later...and this country never learns.........? been saying peace in the middle east since I was in elementary school

40+ years and running, smh.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We as Americans. and other "Westernized nations" goto war.. these other countries live in war...
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MzzKlapBak wrote: »
    The great thing about these propaganda videos is that it's totally cool for them to get nice close-up footage of dead kids.

Usually, people are somewhat hesitant to film.

Serious question, I do believe some of this propaganda...but what would be main reason for inciting a war in Syria?

All of it is propanganda! What was the motive for the war in Iraq= oil, Afghanistan= ? , Libya=oil and Syria? Destabilization of the Arab world and establishment of a military base then head over to Iran to complete the trifecta

I'm not too well versed in the true meaning of getting involved in other country affairs, but what you say in the quote does shed some light on America's desire to control substances for industry and mind control.

But if Syria has no real resource to drain, the only other logical reason for going over there is to continue the Holy War against Islam. Right now, our reason to bomb Syria is because of the gas/chemical attack on a group of people. Later, the G'ment will say that there was a potential of using that chemical in a warhead and use it as a WMD and we must stop them from doing so now rather than later.

Those leaders been killing their own kind in Syria for years, but it took a chemical attack to give this country rabbit ears. Very funny they sat on the sidelines and watched and did nothing until the gas was brought into play.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm be in A school for 6months ish. Pico and the rest of your army cats have fun getting shot at.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a society that is constantly engaging in unnecessary wars and military plunders is a society that is in decline. The military is a tool, meant to be used for war only when absolutely necessary.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She getting deployed to war.
    LOL @ deployed TO war.

I heard WAR was a wonderful place to visit in the Summer before the Americans bombed the ? out of it.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again I'll say. Do the Syrians care about blacks? NO. So ? em.

Pretty much far as Im taking this issue.

Now in general, I'd say that this needs to be shown more often. If people know what war was TRULY like it would happen less often. The most staunch peace activists have been people who have either been to war or know people who have been to war. ? ? you up.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Pico say u pregnant
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a society that is constantly engaging in unnecessary wars and military plunders is a society that is in decline. The military is a tool, meant to be used for war only when absolutely necessary.
    there is always war.. The Asian culture has perfected the art of silent war... From China to the tiny island of Japan, a true general knows how to dispatch troops without giving them guns to shoot..

The world was conquered by Asians years ago and they continue to spiritually dominate the battlefield because they know the power of subtlety

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn thats rough, how come they aint just put her out instead of lettin her suffer like that