If Obama Attacks Syria...

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theodis wrote: »
    so rebels have taken responsibility but kerry still blames assad...

yeah... im not blaming this one on barry.

im blaming this one on the ? ass flyboy... funny how it's the fly boys that put us in the wars.

This is another problem I have with U.S. action - still a question of whether the government were the actual ones who used the chemical weapons.

According to Kerry, the warning was given to government troops, by radio, when it was about to be used. There's also a claim that Asaad's brother launched the weapons from a mountain base.

After that Iraq ? , this should be more definitive.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

im blaming this one on the ? ass flyboy... funny how it's the fly boys that put us in the wars.

Link?

http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2013_08_30/Syrian-rebels-take-responsibility-for-the-chemical-attack-admitting-the-weapons-were-provided-by-Saudis-1203/

smh.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited August 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to watch the news more. No idea whats going on.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Bush used 9/11 as a reason to attack Iraq. I mean, if he felt that strongly about going into to Iraq to get rid of Saddam/WOMD then why not make that the goal from the beginning?

See my last post, he never blamed iraq for 9/11

Do you think without 9/11 that we would have invaded Iraq?

How old were you in 2003? All Saddam had to do was allow UN weapon inspectors in his country and he would still be in power.
    joker youre outta your mind LOL

they killed saddam after they realized he had no womd

that ? was two things

1. iraq and kuwaiti oil
    2. revenge for trying to plot to ? george bush's dad

I guess you don't remember the satellite images of big rigs moving ? out of Iraq when Saddam finally let weapon inspectors in. Y'all ? either have selective memory or don't know your facts.

• Idiopathic Joker

so then Obama is a gullible little nancy boy or he is just as blood thirsty as yall claim bush is. why is America full of ? hippies?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bush used 9/11 as a reason to attack Iraq. I mean, if he felt that strongly about going into to Iraq to get rid of Saddam/WOMD then why not make that the goal from the beginning?

? . He said Saddam has connections to Al Quieda and provided a "safe haven" for Bin Laden and helped cause 9/11
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Darxwell wrote: »

? . He said Saddam has connections to Al Quieda and provided a "safe haven" for Bin Laden and helped cause 9/11

? ...I just said that. everything except iraq helped cause it. iraq did harbor terrorists and bush made it clear he made no distinction between those that harbor terrorists and those that do the terrorizing. ? I just explained it. stop skimming through and actually read my posts

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can make ? ....I just fell in love with a Cuban.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

? ...I just said that. everything except iraq helped cause it. iraq did harbor terrorists and bush made it clear he made no distinction between those that harbor terrorists and those that do the terrorizing. ? I just explained it. stop skimming through and actually read my posts

I responded to that one post. And he actually did blame him for 9/11 through his press secretary...

White House press secretary Ari Fleischer:

"After September 11th having been hit once how could we take a chance that Saddam might strike again?"

? Cheney even came out and said Mohammad Atta was trained in Iraq.

http://www.monitor.net/monitor/0307a/copyright/blamesaddamconspire.html
    A hint of a deliberate campaign to connect Iraq with the 9/11 attacks and al Qaeda surfaced last month in a June televised interview of General. Wesley Clark, NATO commander during the attack on Serbia in the late 1990s on the public-affairs program, 'Meet the Press.' In answer to a question, Clark asserted, "There was a concerted effort during the fall of 2001, starting immediately after 9/11, to pin 9/11 and the terrorism problem on Saddam Hussein."

"It came from the White House, it came from other people around the White House. It came from all over. I got a call on 9/11. I was on CNN, and I got a call at my home saying, 'You got to say this is connected. This is state-sponsored terrorism. This has to be connected to Saddam Hussein'."

I'd post more links but i dont feel like it.

I dont need to look or skim through your whole post when I can do my own research into it and prove it on my own....? .
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Won't anybody care bout this ? once GTA 5 drops so ? it

they won't care until it's their ass thats one the front line. The powers that be have done a great job conditioning people to be apathetic.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saddam used chemical weapons in 1987, Bush invaded Iraq in 2003, so yea.......also Obama need to sit ass down and quietly ride out the next 2 years, & say ? these ungrateful ?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just left Columbia, always makin bricks me and Hector.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let them sand-craKKKas ? eachother... since when did any of you give a ? about a Syrian or Arab/Turk?
    This bandwagon mentality must cease...

Barak O'BombYa is a ? disgrace
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All presidents go to war.

And this would be another useless war
  • Idiopathic Joker

I responded to that one post. And he actually did blame him for 9/11 through his press secretary...

White House press secretary Ari Fleischer:

"After September 11th having been hit once how could we take a chance that Saddam might strike again?"

? Cheney even came out and said Mohammad Atta was trained in Iraq.

http://www.monitor.net/monitor/0307a/copyright/blamesaddamconspire.html
    A hint of a deliberate campaign to connect Iraq with the 9/11 attacks and al Qaeda surfaced last month in a June televised interview of General. Wesley Clark, NATO commander during the attack on Serbia in the late 1990s on the public-affairs program, 'Meet the Press.' In answer to a question, Clark asserted, "There was a concerted effort during the fall of 2001, starting immediately after 9/11, to pin 9/11 and the terrorism problem on Saddam Hussein."

"It came from the White House, it came from other people around the White House. It came from all over. I got a call on 9/11. I was on CNN, and I got a call at my home saying, 'You got to say this is connected. This is state-sponsored terrorism. This has to be connected to Saddam Hussein'."

I'd post more links but i dont feel like it.

I dont need to look or skim through your whole post when I can do my own research into it and prove it on my own....? .

find a site thats not liberal ? . and credible
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    7figz wrote: »
    Well considering that Bush's administration falsely implied that Saddam was responsible for 911 and had WMDs, I'd have to say it's a different situation. This is [supposedly] only about whether or not Assad used chemical weapons against protesters.

That said, if we don't intervene in Africa when local governments slaughter Black Africans, then I don't see why we're supposed automatically get all worked up over this Syrian ? .

Obama wasn't in office during the Congo situation. But he has sent trainers to help deal with the main dude responsible.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/10/obama-sends-100-us-troops-to-uganda-to-combat-lords-resistance-army/
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

Link?

http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2013_08_30/Syrian-rebels-take-responsibility-for-the-chemical-attack-admitting-the-weapons-were-provided-by-Saudis-1203/

Voice of Russia huh? Russia has absolutely no agenda here..
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    i'm outta here it's over this is only just the beginning I'm fleeing the nest jumping ship, sayonara ,ciao, arivaderce and all that good ? . i'm outta here like....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDCfuMliEdY

• brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did y'all forget about Colin Powell cooning it up in front of the UN? The lies about yellow cake? The implication of responsibility for 9/11?
    & our "ally" Israel really helped out with the ? lie that Iraq gave anthrax to Atta in Prauge.

Every one of them responsible need to be in jail.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't give a ? less since i live in florida. Wtf they gonna do? Nuke the dolphins?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't give a ? less since i live in florida. Wtf they gonna do? Nuke the dolphins?

Whoa, leave the dolphins out of this.