Basketball: Recreation Center & etc thread (part 2)

1235»

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    Fast is the only way because being quick ain't fair believe that.

Adidas..
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    i hate to play against the dude that dribbles all around the court until he gets a clean look because you get tired of playing defense on his ass..or the dude that's out of control and be doing ? like 360 lay ups and ?

I love dribbling in a circle in da paint then tossin up an unexpected floater or turnaround jumper lls

Ax will do that ? on a fast break all ? day too. Lol
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup I ? with Adidas for hoopin. Nikes make my feet hurt.
    I don't ? with anything "hyper" attached to it.
    All that trying to reduce weight in areas they believe don't need it is really taking away from the shoe.
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the hyperfuse i had a couple years ago were the ? and very ventilated...they got beat quick cuz they were white for 130 i think...i bought some nike overplay 7s and they are very durable and comfortable for the 50 that i got them for they are just hot as hell since they are black...idk about Adidas tho always played in old js but didn't like it cuz i would leave them laced for casual wear and not for basketball
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im ballin in these. I get so many compliments plus i be killin.
    24934602_w.jpg
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hate ? that play in boots
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate ? that come to the park with flipflops.. ? ass ? .. you ? and .. you know your ass was coming to the park.. foh with that ? ? .. real ? walk around in socks @the crib ? your flops
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What Ive found is the ? that come to the parks wit the 300 dollar sneaks, The throwback jerseys that dropped the midnight before, the A.I arm sleeves, the Lebron head bands wit the matchin wrist joints and knee gear and the 70 dollar basketball and platinum mouth piece...

....those are the ? that alotta times cant ball to save their lives. I had a ? that use to bust them guys ? in Vans or low top work boots. When will guys understand its your skills that get you the park wins and not if you have on the most trendy B Ball gear.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hoop in the hyper aggressors currently our team manager got them for free for everybody, I like them

nike-air-max-hyperaggressor-n7-01.jpg
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i been hooping in the all-black melo 8s. had em for a year and still in great shape. too lazy to post a pic lol
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hoop some new balance 1300s
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    I miss when being 6'1"-6'2" waa tall. Nowawaydays thats average ? height.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adidas do need to change their ? up tho.
    Damn near all their hoop shoes look alike
    Nothing separates Rose sig shoes from the crazy lights or the ones Wall are endorsing.
    Imma go back to Kobes
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    worked out then went to play ball for a few....1st time i played in 2 weeks so i got tired a bit quick in the full court game....anyway was using my left way more than i usually do and i was killing em