From Your Experience...How Racist Are Non-American Whites...?

Options

Comments

• Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NYETOPn wrote: »
    >Go to Spain, Italy, or Russia
    >Put on soccer jersey
    >Get free bananas

I've seen it in person in Spain. I spent the summer with my uncle who lives there. We went to a soccer game. The crowd gave no ? every time a black guy touched the ball they booed and made monkey noises. Bananas eventually made their way onto the pitch. But surprisingly no one said anything to us web just sat there.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spain still mad about the ? in my avi, hahahahahaha, a nation of ? ? who owe everything to the moors.
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    NYETOPn wrote: »
    >Go to Spain, Italy, or Russia
    >Put on soccer jersey
    >Get free bananas

I've seen it in person in Spain. I spent the summer with my uncle who lives there. We went to a soccer game. The crowd gave no ? every time a black guy touched the ball they booed and made monkey noises. Bananas eventually made their way onto the pitch. But surprisingly no one said anything to us web just sat there.

LOL at "monkey chants".

Makes me picture a circle of monkeys, in formation, doing some sort of seance.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    movingfeet wrote: »
    I don't know any British people, but they seem like they're much mbore tolerant than these American crackers.

I'm tellin you from experience they love black people out in england but you have to go outside of london. A black man from the states can just go into a bar and pick up a chick but if you have dreads it's a wrap cause they're big reggae heads out there.
    English girls are one of the ugliest and classless white girls in western Europe. Pale skin, Bad teeth, slutty and unladylike behaviour, when you catch 'em in a pub they always ? . I like white girls but English girls are ehh.....
    I know a chick from the middle east. Her people seem to have some preconceived notions about Black people but of course, I don't get any negativity from her personally. I'm sure they're out'chea though.
    Which country is she from and what's her religion?

Not sure if she's Islamist or Buddhist, but she's from Turkey.

Turks are the most arrogant people you will meet. It dont matter what country race or religion your from. If your black, they'll say "this black mafucka" for whites its "this white mafucka", if your christian its "this christian mafucka", if your anything its "this __________ mafucka", litetally fill in the blank with anything b, and theyll say it. You can't find a more arrogant people. Its like only theyre good. Even if you from turkey theyll start calling out cities like "this turkish mafucka from ankara".

With that said, some of the girls are fly as hell. ? that ? and put the vid on facebook and ruin that family b.
    movingfeet wrote: »
    I don't know any British people, but they seem like they're much mbore tolerant than these American crackers.

I'm tellin you from experience they love black people out in england but you have to go outside of london. A black man from the states can just go into a bar and pick up a chick but if you have dreads it's a wrap cause they're big reggae heads out there.
    English girls are one of the ugliest and classless white girls in western Europe. Pale skin, Bad teeth, slutty and unladylike behaviour, when you catch 'em in a pub they always ? . I like white girls but English girls are ehh.....
    I know a chick from the middle east. Her people seem to have some preconceived notions about Black people but of course, I don't get any negativity from her personally. I'm sure they're out'chea though.
    Which country is she from and what's her religion?

Not sure if she's Islamist or Buddhist, but she's from Turkey.
    I never met a buddhist Turk, but the ones I met were nice. Can't say anything bad about them other than that some are nationalist like @AZTG said. Their women can be hairy and rough looking from what I've seen though.....

She ight, not badder than a lot of Black chicks - definitely not on some hairy ? though. My boy smashin' though and he on some Buddhist ? . Since it's my boy's piece, can't smash but her friends though - look good and seem to only like Black dudes.

? all them ? , its gonna be a bunch of ruined families.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    ...?

are we talking racism or bigotry??

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From my experience Russian people have been cool as ? .
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The hoes don't eeeen trip.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    non American cracka = cracka

cracka = racist devil

solve that equation, wat is a non American cracka
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    muhannas is a ?
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Telling you from personal experience, Europeans love black people and hate white Americans. I did foreign exchange and lived with families in England, they chill as ? as long as you not arrogant.
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    On everything i love the first, and only, time i went to Spain i felt like a damn monkey at a zoo. I've never ever felt that in my life and i'm stationed in Europe and ? is kinda ? up but its mostly subtle.

On everything i love when i went to Spain even the kids looked at me like i belonged at a zoo. And im brownskinned/lightskinned too. For real tho. I only saw 2 black people during my entire time and 1 worked at the damn airport cafeteria. ? was the weirdest ? i've ever seen. You could tell some of them prolly talked some ? in their language too.

I got so upset i started to give them the look back, on some..

[img]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o129/janosha/? _angry_Jail.jpg[/img]

a ? got so upset i turned just as black as dude too, lol. ? was mad weird tho.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cacs gon cac :manny:
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    On everything i love the first, and only, time i went to Spain i felt like a damn monkey at a zoo. I've never ever felt that in my life and i'm stationed in Europe and ? is kinda ? up but its mostly subtle.

On everything i love when i went to Spain even the kids looked at me like i belonged at a zoo. And im brownskinned/lightskinned too. For real tho. I only saw 2 black people during my entire time and 1 worked at the damn airport cafeteria. ? was the weirdest ? i've ever seen. You could tell some of them prolly talked some ? in their language too.

The thing is, they lose a ton of tourism money to France and other European nations because they are so small minded. Most people have not been to Spain.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ive been to spain and there are actually quite alotta black ppl, especially in barcelona
    but most of them african immigrants working in prostitution and selling drugs, not really a stereotype.
    look at a map spain is almost connected to africa b
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

ive been to spain and there are actually quite alotta black ppl, especially in barcelona
    but most of them african immigrants working in prostitution and selling drugs, not really a stereotype.
    look at a map spain is almost connected to africa b
    When I was there I can't say I experienced anything racist. I speak Spanish though so maybe that's why I hadn't experienced anything negative. There were alot of Moroccans and other North Africans there. Saw some people from south America as well.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Telling you from personal experience, Europeans love black people and hate white Americans. I did foreign exchange and lived with families in England, they chill as ? as long as you not arrogant.

You can't take one small experience and come to that broad conclusion.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »

You can't take one small experience and come to that broad conclusion.

Well ? , I had euro ? hitting on me everywhere I went. Met this bad ass morroccan ? (Yoga instructor) over in Liverpool, went to this 3 story club over in Leeds. Got ? and watched soccer and rugby with some people over in Manchester. I'm lightskin though. Them euro ? got the GOAT ? . They let you skeet all over them and rub it all in.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    If there is a place where all the men hate you and all the women love you then is that not the place to be?
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been to a lot of different countries and most people have there preconceived/ ignorant notions about black people due to our media.

Most of the foreign females like us black men due to stereotypes and we are different than the norm for them. I'm not gonna lie I've enjoyed smashing a lot of those ? but most are on some stupid ? .
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Russians have always loved ? word to Pal Robeson.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nate D.O. wrote: »

Russians have always loved ? word to Paul Robeson.

fixed