What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

8th GENERATION OF CONSOLES : IS IT THE APOGEE OF THE ACTUAL WAY OF PLAYING VIDEO GAMES??

LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVEPosts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2013 in The Arcade
Vote and explain why.
apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg

4th GENERATION OF CONSOLES : IS IT THE APOGEE OF GAMING ? 5 votes

Yes cause...
20%
LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY 1 vote
No cause
80%
SionGot Em ShookVIBEgoldenja 4 votes

Replies

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes cause...
    Theodis wrote: »
    apogeeeeeeee????

The peak
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apogee. No.
  • CJCJ Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't answer that yet
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes cause...
    We are using less and less controllers. The augmented reality tech is being developped.
    I think that the next consoles will bring a new gaming era. PS4 and ONE are the peak imo
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No cause
    handhelds and controllers >>

One is trying this, we will see what their gamers prefer though. Just because it comes with kinect doesn't mean it's the future.

CashmoneyDux
    Yes cause...
    VIBE wrote: »
    handhelds and controllers >>

One is trying this, we will see what their gamers prefer though. Just because it comes with kinect doesn't mean it's the future.

What about the helmet tech bruh?
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dog your thread is confusing as hell. The 4th generation of consoles was what is also known as the 16 bit era but it seems like you're talking about the 8th generation (PS4, Xbox One) in this thread.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    joshuaboystonefaceWild Self
    Yes cause...
    Broddie wrote: »
    Dog your thread is confusing as hell. The 4th generation of consoles was what is also known as the 16 bit era but it seems like you're talking about the 8th generation (PS4, Xbox One) in this thread.

In france its the 4th...

Thanks i change the title

apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »

Man, I was confused as fcuk earlier ......
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYCJ
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. By the time that the PS5 drops, we have to move to virtual reality.
  • goldenjagoldenja Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No cause
    I miss the Gameboy color
    1. Nas
    2. Common
    3. Scarface
    4. Q-Tip
    5. 2Pac

goldentouchphotography.com
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apogee? We don't use them words round here.
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYjoshuaboy
  • vespesianusvespesianus Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    As long as we are still using a controller with buttons on it, no. It's the same "way of playing video games" we've always used. If I understand the meaning of your question correctly that is.

Wack thread.
    Bowser play way too damn much. It aint een like he be tryna fuck or nothin. You'd think somebody that owned 7 or 8 castles and numerous small fortresses would have enough money to buy all the IG pussy he wanted and giv'em that Saudi Prince treatment. Instead he still bullshittin with Peach ole raggedy ass.

If we gon be outraged, lets be mad about that.