Dave Chapelle mad soft smh

13»

Comments

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Blame the heckler for being corny as ? .

That ? is mad old. back in the day though with some comedians, you yell at their show, they going to embarrass the ? outta you on principle.

? remember Def Comedy Jam? ? stayed getting roasted for saying some dumb ? ...
    Word, I would have wanted nothing to do with the front row. Those cats would start off the show like that too. Like it was a warning.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was funny though. Heckler got killed.

http://youtu.be/WfjlTbb1FLA
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude did stand up at a college I went to, he was funny as ? and smoked weed with the crowd. It really depends on the comedian, some comedians are good at dealing with ? in the audience and some comedians are good at telling their stories, life and goofy ? but if every standup you go to, you got too many wack ? interrupting your routine, the ? will get remedial and played out.

Those comedians you pointing out aren't being offered 50 million for a 3 season sketch and I guarantee you that if Chappelle didn't have this series tied to him, he'd still be a top 5 comedian, just saying.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh @ Joe Rogen saying ? at the beginning of that vid.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude did stand up at a college I went to, he was funny as ? and smoked weed with the crowd. It really depends on the comedian, some comedians are good at dealing with ? in the audience and some comedians are good at telling their stories, life and goofy ? but if every standup you go to, you got too many wack ? interrupting your routine, the ? will get remedial and played out.

Those comedians you pointing out aren't being offered 50 million for a 3 season sketch and I guarantee you that if Chappelle didn't have this series tied to him, he'd still be a top 5 comedian, just saying.

I got Chapelle in my top 5 favorites. I just like the natural style he have as a comedian. He don't have to try hard to be funny, it just rolls off with ease. My ? Patrice O'neal was the same way too

• GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dave dissin CT on 8/31.

Wayne @ 28:00

Kanye @ 40:00
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m20v5XWmwc#t=296