What If Our Reality And Eternity Are Set In Stone?

Options
Idiopathic Joker
Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
Like what if we are born in the 1980's, die in the 2070's, then reincarnate in the 1680's. And after you die, you reincarnate in the 2870's, and so on their time. All of eternity is already set. We just get to live it out. What do y'all think?

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    You high?

? ....
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should have kept it simple and simply asked, "What if time repeats, and this is a never ending cycle?"

And the answer would be, we have no idea we are repeating, so it wouldn't matter.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    this is the answer to life. to have knowledge and ways too get knowledge and better improve your future or past life. why can't a ? take eel advancement from ancient Egypt apply them to future New York in 3941?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No such thing as reincarnation.

I can't recall ? .
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    No such thing as reincarnation.

I can't recall ? .

my ? hank say reincarnation is a reality
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You've locked threads better than this.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reincarnation is real and it does happen.

What it isnt is fantasy.

what happens is recorded in the ether. So 1680 has already passed.

That time is gone all you could find is what evidence od themselves people leave behind.

birth and death records, sculptures,paintings,self portraits,diaries,mail,photos and now videos.

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who gives a ? really
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is appointed unto man once to die, and then the judgment! No such thing as reincarnation. Only the resurrection of the Righteous and the Wicked.

One day we will all meet ? face to face, hope your prepared. Amen.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is some space ghost coast to coast logic
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    It is appointed unto man once to die, and then the judgment! No such thing as reincarnation. Only the resurrection of the Righteous and the Wicked.

Didnt christ say he was Elijah?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buddha actually had the best stance on this. His stance was to not worry or think about what happens after you die cause who the ? cares.
  • edwardnigma
    Options

Didnt christ say he was Elijah?

nah In the bible Jesus said John the Baptist was Elijah.

Christ is a title to the spiritually inclined/spiritual master.

somebody who acts like Jesus or heru or horus or a hero, can be labeled a christ.

you know Seti? In ancient Egypt he labeled himself, the master of rebirth

one thousand five hundred years before a bible or christianity.

Intellectuals,nobles,and even the most common of people been observed this.

The cool thing i like about what Jesus said about Elijah was that

Nobody really noticed this guy was John the Baptist Reincarnated but Jesus himself and a few disciples

so in a nutshell it went over the heads of the community they were involved.

personally i say reincarnation is like showin ya ? or ?

you dont show it to everybody.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope i get to smoke weed in all of my lifetimes. That is all.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Doesn't really matter if we can't recall our past life and aren't aware of what exactly our futures hold...
    there is no future. no past. no present. just the it
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doesn't make sense. We as people are all just various types of matter arranged in a particular way. THats what makes us unique is our own personal arrangements of these various matter. How would our matter transport back in the time line?

I could see reincarnation being possible in the off chance that we die and then someone else comes along identical to us but the events that shape us and the genes we have and all those things would need to be virtually identical for this to happen so what are the chances?
  • edwardnigma
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    Doesn't make sense. We as people are all just various types of matter arranged in a particular way. THats what makes us unique is our own personal arrangements of these various matter. How would our matter transport back in the time line?

I could see reincarnation being possible in the off chance that we die and then someone else comes along identical to us but the events that shape us and the genes we have and all those things would need to be virtually identical for this to happen so what are the chances?

people tend to outsmart themselves

just keep it simple

the sun reproduces hence the re

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The past is set in stone but the future is somewhat open
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last time something was carved in stone, and it was 'penned by ? himself' the ? broke. Whether it literal or figurative the ? was broke off the hop and been going on since. We 'carve' our own realities into 'stone' by the things we think and create with our thoughts. But no-thing is forever and so in time we break those stones too.

How to die and put the same "mind"(I use quotes because the mind is one, only the thoughts differ) into a different body.... so not the mind but the thoughts need to return....but how would the thoughts go to something else... maybe then a soul or spirit remains, remains without a mind or thought?

Wtf Joker.
  • edwardnigma
    Options
    you cant be flesh with no soul but you can.be a soul with no flesh.

why? Because our souls are eternal.

What part of you is your dream? and what senses do you have while your dream?

You have your flesh which is limited, then you have your soul which is limitless.

So many people say but i cant recall a past life...Can you recall your time as a baby,or your entire childhood?

Being that you can not remember this, does that mean you were never a baby because you can not remember and now your body is different?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    Last time something was carved in stone, and it was 'penned by ? himself' the ? broke. Whether it literal or figurative the ? was broke off the hop and been going on since. We 'carve' our own realities into 'stone' by the things we think and create with our thoughts. But no-thing is forever and so in time we break those stones too.

How to die and put the same "mind"(I use quotes because the mind is one, only the thoughts differ) into a different body.... so not the mind but the thoughts need to return....but how would the thoughts go to something else... maybe then a soul or spirit remains, remains without a mind or thought?

Wtf Joker.

now you're getting it!
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We all come from One, when we die, our spirits go back to One get mashed up and mixed with other personalities to create another spirit then come back as another spirit with another spirit, different personalities so we can't remember our past life, if there was a such thing as reincarnation but that's ? .