What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Dear daughter, let Miley Cyrus be a lesson to you: Mom pens open letter to her daughter

2»

Replies

• thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Theodis wrote: »
    I almost forgot I wasn't black..thanks for the reminder guys.
    here to help, baby.
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    You got some black in you...Though...
    nigga wtf? are you 12? grown men still say shit like this?

I was talking about black men...

im going back to talk back my alabama football, chuck'n'em'atcha!
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody wantz there daughter twerking or acting like a how o vids or for pics but yall sit here and somehow make it a white or black thing, she just said her daughter is about to go to highschool that's where peer pressure is at is peek this twerking thing is at its pick why wouldn't anybody say this shit to there daughter? Please tell me where the race shit is comming from?
    Lincoln
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ this parent being a parent.

Who does that?
    LincolnYoung Stef
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White people play shit out all the time, why?
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White people play shit out all the time, why?

The word twerking will get played out but the action of it nahhhh.

izsej6W8x1bly.png
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miley aint the first white bitch to twerk though, I guess we supposed to act like white girls ain't been out here throwin' ass.

Overreacting and causing panic are two things the media does well and we see that in action with this Miley Cyrus Twerk stuff, there's too much conversation about a dance craze. Don't we have real issues to discuss anymore?
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    Young StefRecaptimus_Prime360
  • NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth stew Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are they hating on Miley? Let her have her fun.

SMH white people always want to demonize something.
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    them white hoes been sluts for a long time, let them cook
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krakas still talking about smiley and twerking?

STFU honkies
    rocket-2.gif
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White people mad that Miley was dancing like a nigger
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smash on Miley
    (Really though?)
    LUClEN
  • FourEfilFourEfil Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All you need is leadership and direction. To direct her away from hoeatry. Idk about an open letter.
    Young Stef
  • hueyhuey Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why an open letter tho? Be a parent to your child
    d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
  • BelovedAfeniBelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationPosts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Wombshifter
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some ideas in the open letter could inspire some other parents. It's obviously a commentary she wanted more than just her daughter to witness.

It ain't like she beat the little girl with an extension cord and posted an "open video."
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really that is a dumb ass letter. You don't try to reason with a girl that age. "You see this is what happened to Miley, don't let it happen to you"

Young girls don't give a fuck about that shit, they will respond with "uh well, that ain't me"

Meanwhile girly shaking her ass around young dudes who are approving her ways and her friends bolster the ignorant mentality.

The letter is stupid. If its my daughter, you not doing that shit period. I'm not reasoning with her young ass. I see her doing some shit like that, it's on and cracking. Reasoning don't help because others who are around their age speak shit that is more tempting than following a parent's rule.

The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..

199164-Akira.jpg
2»