Only on the IC....

124»

Comments

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only on the ic people pop big ? behind the keyboard, but in real life would they talk that ? and be ready to put them dukes up

Only on the ic people get in feelings and start name calling like we in grammar school

Only on the ic where young cats dis old ? for posting when said young ? posting and should be out getting real ? instead of posting pics of women they want to ? while old ? got a fine ass woman at the crib

quoted and bolded for emphasis.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can ? claim to hate me, yet talk about me EVERYFUCKINGDAY. Crazy how everything I've said in my last few tracks on here has been true

They hate me, but I'm the only one they seem to talk about
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Only on the IC we respect the person doing the exposure more than the one being exposed
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where ? get caught lying on their ? n/h cough connex cough
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only on the IC does thanksgiving last a year.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamaica wrote: »
    Where homosexual ? like @ItzGravitation can spout their irrelevant nonsense.

Actually, the IC is one of the more homosexual aggressive message boards I go to, nh.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited August 2013
    Can ? claim to hate me, yet talk about me EVERYFUCKINGDAY. Crazy how everything I've said in my last few tracks on here has been true

They hate me, but I'm the only one they seem to talk about

It's not that we hate you. Its that you're ? wack b
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...where muthafuccas act they use the term "passive aggressive" on a daily basis, OUTSIDE the IC.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only on the IC...

... will you find men claiming that sexual contact with women is somehow homosexual in nature.

Only on the IC, you'll find folks who get called ? think it means you're homosexual.

When it really means you're corny.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only on the IC if you don't ? fat chics you a ?
  • DOPEdweebz
    Only on the IC do supposedly grown ass men dickride other grown ass men to feel accepted on an internet message board.

Only on the IC do other men follow your every move like a ? then accuse you of catch feelings when you address the male attention ? directly.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Only on the IC we respect the person doing the exposure more than the one being exposed

^^^ayo explain this logic.....I'm not following what you are trying to get across

aren't the people being exposed the ones who were on the internet perpetrating a fraud?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzWsfMKXoOA

....Should be the soundtrack to this thread...
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited August 2013
    ^^^ayo explain this logic.....I'm not following what you are trying to get across

aren't the people being exposed the ones who were on the internet perpetrating a fraud?

If you have a naked broads pictures and videos enjoy the ? . Showing it to every other man is some ? ? period even if she's a hoe. Dont be mad,. Play the game. Exposures are ? up the game for almost NO REASON MOST of the time. The only rare occasion its acceptable, if its a special case denial of a certain activity thats damaging to your rep, even then I personally wouldnt go there, especially is everyone else already knows, but thats just me.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you have a naked broads pictures and videos enjoy the ? . Showing it to every other man is some ? ? period even if she's a hoe. Dont be mad,. Play the game. Exposures are ? up the game for almost NO REASON MOST of the time. The only rare occasion its acceptable, if its a special case denial of a certain activity thats damaging to your rep, even then I personally wouldnt go there, especially is everyone else already knows, but thats just me.

^^you subliminally simping out here bruh haha

nah I see what you are getting at tho

I thought you were referring to the exposures when mofos pretend they are something they are not

and then get exposed for faking
  • DOPEdweebz

^^you subliminally simping out here bruh haha

nah I see what you are getting at tho

I thought you were referring to the exposures when mofos pretend they are something they are not

and then get exposed for faking
    nah my dude i dont chase nor beg but if it comes to me for free i will accept...
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Respect the shoota
    Respect the shoota
    Respect the shoota
    From the hoota
    I'm from the hoota

@_DUB_
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1of1 wrote: »
    Respect the shoota