Tell Me This Ain't Shady

Options
goodlookinout
goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
Gotta watch these hoes
[img]https://sphotos-b-ord.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/v/1167897_10201369982283015_1616421704_n.jpg?oh=6f99ef0657bbf4cb8c3e3149b3bc2df3&oe=5222F5C8[/img]

Comments

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "It Ain't Mine"
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    "It Ain't Mine"

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i know one thing..
    this ? aint new. lol

false pregnancies is a hustle my G..
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Yea that's shady.

It can be avoided though by not nuttin' in these ? .
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats sick yo. Gonna tell a man he hin be a father and then break his heart takking bout miscarriage.

Hoes ain't ? .

Im contemplating starting the "beat the breaks off these hoes" movement
  • CapitalB
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Thats sick yo. Gonna tell a man he hin be a father and then break his heart takking bout miscarriage.

Hoes ain't ? .

nooooo they tell the ? (s) that they're pregnant and collect abortion money from each participating member..

? probably chargin a hunnid for the samples.. a ? can easily make over a G wit the ? .. a quick flip. lol
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »
    Where in the hell is Conroe?

North of Houston

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »

Hoes ain't ? .

nooooo they tell the ? (s) that they're pregnant and collect abortion money from each participating member..

? probably chargin a hunnid for the samples.. a ? can easily make over a G wit the ? .. a quick flip. lol

Haha. I aint even think bout it like that. The game is cold in this mafucka. Ima have to be in the bathroom and carefully watch the ? touch the test if my girl tells me she pregnant.

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Pregnanct"

It's ? like this that are the reason Jesus ain't coming back.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta watch these hoes
    [img]https://sphotos-b-ord.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/v/1167897_10201369982283015_1616421704_n.jpg?oh=6f99ef0657bbf4cb8c3e3149b3bc2df3&oe=5222F5C8[/img]

At least it happened in Texas this time.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well I know what my new hustle is bout to be.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hoes ain't ? .

that's a come-up for chicks dealin with remedial-type dudes. A real cat would take her ass down to the gynecologist and have the doc do the test in front of him, then drive her ass 30 miles outside of town and kick her ass out the car when the results come back negative.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait...so you mean to tell me ? is extra grimey and do foul ? like this?!?!?!? Tell me more...
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is buying ? illegal even?
  • CapitalB
    Options

Hoes ain't ? .

that's a come-up for chicks dealin with remedial-type dudes. A real cat would take her ass down to the gynecologist and have the doc do the test in front of him, then drive her ass 30 miles outside of town and kick her ass out the car when the results come back negative.

and how many remedial type ? u know?!?!
    i had my homegirl do that ? when we was younger and she was ? wit this older cat..

? didnt even want to see the results..
    jus gave her a quick 400$. lol
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hoes ain't ? .

and how many remedial type ? u know?!?!
    i had my homegirl do that ? when we was younger and she was ? wit this older cat..

? didnt even want to see the results..
    jus gave her a quick 400$. lol

two. One dude was young and tossed the chick $250 back inna day even after we all told his ass she was runnin game. The other cat was just ? dumb on some "I luh hur" ? even though we warned him she was seen smuttin it up across town.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "dont tell me u pregnant, show me the baby" Ed O G
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the stairs is always waiting
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    that might be shady team