2»

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Experiences.

It's before the hating ass negroes try anything.

smh didnt even notice either lol

No ether just a brotha helping out a brotha

But you're a ? so that "brotha" ? is invalid.

I have served my time miss @pico roscoe . I have paid my dues back to the black community and have endured plenty. I no longer have the ? flag on me.

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    what kind of delivery was it pizza? ups?

It was pizza. Dominos. :(

I've seen plenty pizza delivery girls in south florida. were you there already? I think they didn't let you work delivery because you live in a small rural area and they didn't want to put you at risk of getting into a deliverance or silence of the lambs situation " it puts the lotion in the bucket or it gets the hose again."
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was gonna say "well back when I was 13 the lesbians on AOL chatrooms wouldn't talk to me because I was a guy, and that sexism hurt me."

Until I read the spoiler that said no on-line experiences.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    You mean besides on the IC?

A dude smacked my ass in the club randomly and a stranger just literally pulled open my blouse and then looked down my shirt in a club.

How did you respond to these blatant acts of sexism?

I was too shocked to really do anything except walk away.

You walk away with a slight smile on your face and a little bit of moisture in your draws?

No. I felt degraded.

You must found the ? unattractive.
  • Splackavelli
    deadeye wrote: »

A dude smacked my ass in the club randomly and a stranger just literally pulled open my blouse and then looked down my shirt in a club.

How did you respond to these blatant acts of sexism?

I was too shocked to really do anything except walk away.

You walk away with a slight smile on your face and a little bit of moisture in your draws?

No. I felt degraded.

You must found the ? unattractive.

are there straight women in san Francisco?
  • Splackavelli
    edited August 2013
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They wouldn't let me be a delivery girl. They said they don't let women do it.

? protection
  • Splackavelli

yo,loca I like your sig what site did you get it from? i'm a batfan.
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    All the manners I was taught as a boy, to hold doors, pull out chairs and not ? in the presence of women. Which I still practice all these so I am a sexist. Help them carry bags or lift and carry things in general, cause they're too heavy or just in general, makes them sexist.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    well people often assume i'm not that bright, but i don't know if that's cuz of sexism, or maybe it's more of a thinking that i don't look like what they'd expect a nerd to look like

there have been plenty of times where profs thought i was in the wrong class

this is the issue when you're a triple minority, black, female, and immigrant, you can never pinpoint why someone is being prejudicial to you. it's confusing lol

Your quadrople minority. You forgotten muslim as well and possibly a 5th intellectual.
  • TrueraPP
    TrueraPP Members Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    Everyday at my old job bitchs who got paid more then me had to ask to reach and get something for them or lift something for them,move something heavy for them.

? im like why am i getting 8.00 a hour and they ? make 15?
  • Splackavelli
    edited August 2013
  • Splackavelli
    I got that promotion when the ? that works his ass off and deserved it didn't. Sexism yo.

that's reverse sexism dammit!