The one and only true king of NYC of all time is...50 CENT! Kendrick better watch his misshapen head

P-Dogg77
P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
Sup you peasant ass ? . Im back from the moonlight garden, ? i aint even come back like that, i emerged offa ice volcanoes and ? . Now lets get straight to the facts.

All this talk about some alien ? verse, now I aint hatin on Kendrick. That ? my third favorite rapper of all time. I ? wit dude even tho he can suck a reptile ? .

Yall ? were throwin fits and makin crazy claims about the throne of NYC belonging to D-list celebrities like Jay Z and Nas and Satan worshipper ASAP Rocky . I don't een know who them ? are but they ugly as ? and Beyonce was a industry hoe.

50 Cent been dat ? for years! He just knocked out Gunplay because they talkin ? , yall ? better watch out or we takin over yo ? ass coast. The only rapper who could give 2pac a run for his money today is 50 Cent. Lemme school you lil ignoramuses on why he's the best.

He makes songs that simultaneously appeal to the more intelligent crowd while also pleasing those who couldn't care less about substance. That kind of balance is almost impossible to attain, unlike your favorite underground rapper Jamal X Lyriczmaster, 50 Cent focuses more on the meaning of the song than putting together a string of quadruple entendres that only end up sounding foolish.

Besides when it comes to lyrical prowess, it is already a proven fact that 50 Cent has the skills to pay the bills. Or else he wouldn't have destroyed every career that came in his path. You couldn't expect anything else from the very same musical genius who created Get Rich or Die Trying also considered one of the very best albums in existence.

By the way, I really really hope that while i was gone, that you ? at least tried putting some effort into getting out and chasing ? instead of yapping back and forth about how hung your favorite rappers are.

Comments