From Your Experience...How Racist Are Non-American Whites...?

13»

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robeson da gawd
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Russia, Eastern Europe - Extremely racist. Stay the ? away. They give no ? over there. If you a big, burly muthafucka (6"5, 240lbs), no one will step to you. But they will openly stare at you. I don't see why any blacks would want to go over there.

Italy, Spain - Very racist. Beautiful cities. Beautiful place to be. Racist as ? . Roberto Calderoli, an Italian lawmaker, said publicly that the first Black Prime Minister, Cecile Kyenge looked like an Orangutan. Bananas were thrown at her in a public speech and a mayor of a city over in Italy recently called her a prostitute publicly. Not stereotyping the whole country. Just saying. Spain is even worse.

Germany - Average. There are some parts of Germany that are ? up and have skin head types. The major cities make up for it. As a black american, you'll be treated lovely over there.

England, France - Straight. London and Paris are international cities. Won't say you won't experience any racism because nowhere is perfect but, it's no worse than back in the states. If anything, Muslims/Arabs have it worse as alot of them have migrated from the Middle East and North Africa. They look down on them the way White Americans look down on Hispanic immigrants. As a Black American, you'll get stereotyped at first because people will assume you're African (likely Nigerian) but, when people hear you talk they'll realize you're from the States. You'll be good money. Likely no one you'll meet over there would have met a Black American.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just like all other Americans. The poorer and less educated the more racist.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

? said "Joyner!!!"

Awww man...that radiation really ? them ? over something turrr-ble just turr-ble
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember when I went to Paris... I got off the plane and got into the immigration line. I got to the front and
    their was a black guy stamping passports (first of all, I dont know how he got that gig but good for him)...

... Anyways he saw me (and its no secret that Ima black American on appearance alone).. As I walked over to him to get my passport stamped, this dude literally had the stamper in the air ready for when I slipped my passport to him... dude stamped my sh*t quick as f*ck! no questions asked! ... Almost saying "get yo ass into my country!"

That was crazy cause it was taking everybody else a few minutes at a time. It was almost like a small victory.. felt good.

• BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭

Italy, Spain - Very racist. Beautiful cities. Beautiful place to be. Racist as ? . Roberto Calderoli, an Italian lawmaker, said publicly that the first Black Prime Minister, Cecile Kyenge looked like an Orangutan. Bananas were thrown at her in a public speech and a mayor of a city over in Italy recently called her a prostitute publicly. Not stereotyping the whole country. Just saying. Spain is even worse.

Aight fall back on this ? ? , speak for yourself, now let me get this out the way, there is racism everywhere, no matter where u go, some more places than others

now as far as the claims u makin im not saying that ? didnt happen i believe it, now but let me ask u this tho, did you get a racist vibe from the guys or the women

cause my ? i went over to spain and they loved me like sosa, i felt like rosie perez speaking broken spanish and ? and they gave me love like a the don that a young ? is

i dont give not one flying ? about the guys, im not over there for them, ? em, let em play in traffic during business hours

I loved both countries, and i expect the guys to be haters, ? im over there trying to get at their hoes and not only that, but the africans that are there are hustling those fake gucci's, louie's and all those designer brands

so when a real trill ass simba ? like myself tries to post up on a ? , of course they feel skeptical cause of the africans activity, so they were thinking im trying to sell em something or some ?

but a real ? vaults over that ? like gabby douglas no ?

and i dont know why but i know it aint me, but every country ive been to, the north and south are always at odds with each other on some low key subliminal ? , like the north think they better and ?

but SPAIN AND ITALY HAVE THE GOAT WOMEN EVER!!!!!
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody should make a Racism APP for black people traveling.

U should get an alert if you walk within 2 blocks of an area with a high concentration of ? activity.
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    movingfeet wrote: »
    I don't know any British people, but they seem like they're much mbore tolerant than these American crackers.

I'm tellin you from experience they love black people out in england but you have to go outside of london. A black man from the states can just go into a bar and pick up a chick but if you have dreads it's a wrap cause they're big reggae heads out there.
    English girls are one of the ugliest and classless white girls in western Europe. Pale skin, Bad teeth, slutty and unladylike behaviour, when you catch 'em in a pub they always ? . I like white girls but English girls are ehh.....
    7figz wrote: »
    I know a chick from the middle east. Her people seem to have some preconceived notions about Black people but of course, I don't get any negativity from her personally. I'm sure they're out'chea though.
    Which country is she from and what's her religion?

Not sure if she's Islamist or Buddhist, but she's from Turkey.

Turks are the most arrogant people you will meet. It dont matter what country race or religion your from. If your black, they'll say "this black mafucka" for whites its "this white mafucka", if your christian its "this christian mafucka", if your anything its "this __________ mafucka", litetally fill in the blank with anything b, and theyll say it. You can't find a more arrogant people. Its like only theyre good. Even if you from turkey theyll start calling out cities like "this turkish mafucka from ankara".

With that said, some of the girls are fly as hell. ? that ? and put the vid on facebook and ruin that family b.

I think you're confusing racism with hilariousness.