Rapper Gunplay Getting Carried Out The Club Stiff After Getting Knocked The F Out In Tampa

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    u ? confused " throw hands ? ? shoot" that's what yall say then clown a ? that fights.. if he shot up the places he fought u ? would feel some type of way bout that.. smh
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    antarticp wrote: »
    How do we know its facts tho? Based on the picture he doesnt even look knocked out. Media is a muthafucka for real.

Not saying he wasnt but everything is based on this picture, where he doesnt even look knock out?

does it really matter tho ?? 1st we talking gun play ... 2nd security got him over the shoulder like hes a jacket LOL ..... ijs you caping a little too much for this dude ..... obviously something went down to the point that security had to toss him over the should like a jacket LOL ..... think consequence when he went @ joe buddens on LHHNY ... and security was caring him around like a rag doll LOL !!

How am i capping when im just asking questions? Im not even a fan of his. Oh okay, "got him on his shoulder" = knocked out? What if the security just pulling him away? If he was knocked out his head would hang and dude wouldve been out, going by your logic. Rag doll? Your overdoing it dog. Hes carrying him by both of his hand, which happens all the time with security when theres a fight. You act likes hanging off his shoulder literally sleeping.

I told you, im not even saying he didnt all im saying is ppl base it on what media says when nothing in the picture tells anything.

man i did a weekly event 40 weeks straight and thats just one event ... trust me ive done seen many folks get tossed man and woman ... and no one is getting carried out that easy UNLESS ..... A) they are night night or B) they dont want to fight no more (see consequence) ... LOL

but all in all i am exaggerating the situation with the rag doll ish but dude is over THE SHOULDER none the less lol that enuff is enuff comedy for me ... not saying hes knocked out cold ... but something went down and it didnt go down in gunplays favor lol ....

• antarticp
    im in tampa aint heard bout it

ha ha gunplay is virtually unknown in the streets ... but due to his epic fail videos hes an internet sensation lol ...
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look like tyson stole that ?
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do we know its facts tho? Based on the picture he doesnt even look knocked out. Media is a muthafucka for real.

Not saying he wasnt but everything is based on this picture, where he doesnt even look knock out?

does it really matter tho ?? 1st we talking gun play ... 2nd security got him over the shoulder like hes a jacket LOL ..... ijs you caping a little too much for this dude ..... obviously something went down to the point that security had to toss him over the should like a jacket LOL ..... think consequence when he went @ joe buddens on LHHNY ... and security was caring him around like a rag doll LOL !!

How am i capping when im just asking questions? Im not even a fan of his. Oh okay, "got him on his shoulder" = knocked out? What if the security just pulling him away? If he was knocked out his head would hang and dude wouldve been out, going by your logic. Rag doll? Your overdoing it dog. Hes carrying him by both of his hand, which happens all the time with security when theres a fight. You act likes hanging off his shoulder literally sleeping.

I told you, im not even saying he didnt all im saying is ppl base it on what media says when nothing in the picture tells anything.

man i did a weekly event 40 weeks straight and thats just one event ... trust me ive done seen many folks get tossed man and woman ... and no one is getting carried out that easy UNLESS ..... A) they are night night or B) they dont want to fight no more (see consequence) ... LOL

but all in all i am exaggerating the situation with the rag doll ish but dude is over THE SHOULDER none the less lol that enuff is enuff comedy for me ... not saying hes knocked out cold ... but something went down and it didnt go down in gunplays favor lol ....

No denying that something went down. I'm saying you cant say he lost a fight or even got a hand put on him based on that picture.

Know a picture like Messy Marv's that just came out. That is a clear picture. Do we have all the details, still? Nope. But at least there's a clear picture of him layed out with blood on him. I'm just not down for the gossip and how quick ? eat ? up.

More clear picture of an event that Messy Marv CLEARLY took an L.

Someone/a few people beat him up, took his phone and put this on HIS OWN instagram..THAT'S evidence for ya.

b2018a14125211e3847422000aa805a7_7.jpg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9axig7JkjrA

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    u ? confused " throw hands ? ? shoot" that's what yall say then clown a ? that fights.. if he shot up the places he fought u ? would feel some type of way bout that.. smh

Normally obviously a sane ? would not wanna advocate or condone gun violence, especially if you from the hood andexperienced certain types of loses....but nobody told this dude to name himself "Gunplay" He did that on his own. We talkin about a guy gettin whooped on left and right. The wounds from the G Unit snuffs aint even heal yet before paws dunt got put on ole boy again! And his name Gunplay yet this guy aint even pull out not even a supersoaker! If there is anybody that need some protection at this point is this dude! How many more trips to the ground is this guy gonna have to go though from other ? hands before he starts protecting himself? atleast change your name to baseball bat play and carry a Louisville slugger smdh
  • antarticp

No denying that something went down. I'm saying you cant say he lost a fight or even got a hand put on him based on that picture.

Know a picture like Messy Marv's that just came out. That is a clear picture. Do we have all the details, still? Nope. But at least there's a clear picture of him layed out with blood on him. I'm just not down for the gossip and how quick ? eat ? up.

Someone/a few people beat him up, took his phone and put this on HIS OWN instagram..THAT'S evidence for ya.

no doubt i can dig it ... i guess we shall see as the days go by .....
  • antarticp
    DR. JEK wrote: »

Normally obviously a sane ? would not wanna advocate or condone gun violence, especially if you from the hood andexperienced certain types of loses....but nobody told this dude to name himself "Gunplay" He did that on his own. We talkin about a guy gettin whooped on left and right. The wounds from the G Unit snuffs aint even heal yet before paws dunt got put on ole boy again! And his name Gunplay yet this guy aint even pull out not even a supersoaker! If there is anybody that need some protection at this point is this dude! How many more trips to the ground is this guy gonna have to go though from other ? hands before he starts protecting himself? atleast change your name to baseball bat play and carry a Louisville slugger smdh

imagin if Uncle Murder took all of this abuse LOL
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to Marv...?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn, wonder what he did to deserve that ass whoopin
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He should change his name to Gumplay cuz his jaw is soft, and they stay scraping him off the floor.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR. JEK wrote: »

Lol @ trips to the ground
  • Markus Garvey
    Markus Garvey Members Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    It is not how you fall, but how you get back up. I'm back up already with no bruises or black eyes.
  • Markus Garvey
    2dkd5zm.jpg

I loved Weekend at Bernie's. My parents love the calypso music when Bernie is walking underwater and I still have visions of that scene because my parents love watching that headphones scene all the time and on repeat.

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

Taking the name Messy Marv to a whole new level
  • Markus Garvey
    This thread is so lipstickalley like which I despise. ? doing dumb things get 4 pages of responses. I am ashamed to look like this stupid man and I care more about Weekend at Bernie's than what happened to mini me. He needs to grow up.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^

What are you talking about?
  • Markus Garvey
    Go to lipstickalley.com. These are the type of dumb topics that get people talking and responding over there. I dont care about another ? doing stupid things perpetuating stereotypes. It just so happens Gunplay looks like me which makes me want to talk greasy about him and his mistakes.
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Go to lipstickalley.com. These are the type of dumb topics that get people talking and responding over there. I dont care about another ? doing stupid things perpetuating stereotypes. It just so happens Gunplay looks like me which makes me want to talk greasy about him and his mistakes.

Lipstickalley tho? That's where you be at homie? smh.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭

thats what his turf hoppin ass get
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P. Town wrote: »

? do u scan youtube for songs all day? ? encyclopedia
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MarkusGarvey is that really you in that pic??????? Why they lay you out like that bruh????????? Explain for what went down that night....... Who knocked you the ? out bruh?????????
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    P. Town wrote: »

? do u scan youtube for songs all day? ? encyclopedia

I remembered it from a Zaytoven mixtape. Was the perfect moment for it since it was a Messy Marv diss called "He Had It Comin" and the ? laying there ?