Rapper Gunplay Getting Carried Out The Club Stiff After Getting Knocked The F Out In Tampa

1235»

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P. Town wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    antarticp wrote: »
    How do we know its facts tho? Based on the picture he doesnt even look knocked out. Media is a muthafucka for real.

Not saying he wasnt but everything is based on this picture, where he doesnt even look knock out?

does it really matter tho ?? 1st we talking gun play ... 2nd security got him over the shoulder like hes a jacket LOL ..... ijs you caping a little too much for this dude ..... obviously something went down to the point that security had to toss him over the should like a jacket LOL ..... think consequence when he went @ joe buddens on LHHNY ... and security was caring him around like a rag doll LOL !!

How am i capping when im just asking questions? Im not even a fan of his. Oh okay, "got him on his shoulder" = knocked out? What if the security just pulling him away? If he was knocked out his head would hang and dude wouldve been out, going by your logic. Rag doll? Your overdoing it dog. Hes carrying him by both of his hand, which happens all the time with security when theres a fight. You act likes hanging off his shoulder literally sleeping.

I told you, im not even saying he didnt all im saying is ppl base it on what media says when nothing in the picture tells anything.

man i did a weekly event 40 weeks straight and thats just one event ... trust me ive done seen many folks get tossed man and woman ... and no one is getting carried out that easy UNLESS ..... A) they are night night or B) they dont want to fight no more (see consequence) ... LOL

but all in all i am exaggerating the situation with the rag doll ish but dude is over THE SHOULDER none the less lol that enuff is enuff comedy for me ... not saying hes knocked out cold ... but something went down and it didnt go down in gunplays favor lol ....

No denying that something went down. I'm saying you cant say he lost a fight or even got a hand put on him based on that picture.

Know a picture like Messy Marv's that just came out. That is a clear picture. Do we have all the details, still? Nope. But at least there's a clear picture of him layed out with blood on him. I'm just not down for the gossip and how quick ? eat ? up.

More clear picture of an event that Messy Marv CLEARLY took an L.

Someone/a few people beat him up, took his phone and put this on HIS OWN instagram..THAT'S evidence for ya.

b2018a14125211e3847422000aa805a7_7.jpg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9axig7JkjrA

? do u scan youtube for songs all day? ? encyclopedia

I remembered it from a Zaytoven mixtape. Was the perfect moment for it since it was a Messy Marv diss called "He Had It Comin" and the ? laying there ?

He did have it coming though. He wasnt even from Frisco, but they took him in.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do we know its facts tho? Based on the picture he doesnt even look knocked out. Media is a muthafucka for real.

Not saying he wasnt but everything is based on this picture, where he doesnt even look knock out?

does it really matter tho ?? 1st we talking gun play ... 2nd security got him over the shoulder like hes a jacket LOL ..... ijs you caping a little too much for this dude ..... obviously something went down to the point that security had to toss him over the should like a jacket LOL ..... think consequence when he went @ joe buddens on LHHNY ... and security was caring him around like a rag doll LOL !!

How am i capping when im just asking questions? Im not even a fan of his. Oh okay, "got him on his shoulder" = knocked out? What if the security just pulling him away? If he was knocked out his head would hang and dude wouldve been out, going by your logic. Rag doll? Your overdoing it dog. Hes carrying him by both of his hand, which happens all the time with security when theres a fight. You act likes hanging off his shoulder literally sleeping.

I told you, im not even saying he didnt all im saying is ppl base it on what media says when nothing in the picture tells anything.

man i did a weekly event 40 weeks straight and thats just one event ... trust me ive done seen many folks get tossed man and woman ... and no one is getting carried out that easy UNLESS ..... A) they are night night or B) they dont want to fight no more (see consequence) ... LOL

but all in all i am exaggerating the situation with the rag doll ish but dude is over THE SHOULDER none the less lol that enuff is enuff comedy for me ... not saying hes knocked out cold ... but something went down and it didnt go down in gunplays favor lol ....

No denying that something went down. I'm saying you cant say he lost a fight or even got a hand put on him based on that picture.

Know a picture like Messy Marv's that just came out. That is a clear picture. Do we have all the details, still? Nope. But at least there's a clear picture of him layed out with blood on him. I'm just not down for the gossip and how quick ? eat ? up.

Someone/a few people beat him up, took his phone and put this on HIS OWN instagram..THAT'S evidence for ya.

I remembered it from a Zaytoven mixtape. Was the perfect moment for it since it was a Messy Marv diss called "He Had It Comin" and the ? laying there ?

I ain't too familiar with Messy Marv, but it seem as though there ain't a soul out the Bay that ? with him. What that ? do?

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭

I ain't too familiar with Messy Marv, but it seem as though there ain't a soul out the Bay that ? with him. What that ? do?

? was loved in the Bay. Bay ? pride ourselves on not having any bloods or crips naturally from the region. Mess wasnt from San Francisco but they took him in. Let him claim they hoods. Then he ditches them & start repping bloods. Completely turned his back on his Team.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so this thread is about messi Marv or whoever now? Nah gunplay got hands put on him again. That tough talk should not be taken seriously
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol.. Him, Messy Marv, Young Berg should form a supergroup called Narcolept-team, and go on a tour called L-lapalooza debuting their hit single "? Whassyo Sleep Numba?"
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real ? never get knocked out...
  • gemini86
    A1000MILES wrote: »

Real ? don't always talk ? like they the hardest ? out then u see every other month they getting tossed around some where.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He should just wear a football helmet out from now on, this is gettin ridiculous
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

What in the hell does this mean, anybody can get touched
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

What in the hell does this mean, anybody can get touched

Think he's being sarcastic
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »

Real ? don't always talk ? like they the hardest ? out then u see every other month they getting tossed around some where.

Yawn...You've seen him on the losing end 3 times...Would seeing him win one make you respect his gangster more, or nah...?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    judahxulu wrote: »
    lol.. Him, Messy Marv, Young Berg should form a supergroup called Narcolept-team, and go on a tour called L-lapalooza debuting their hit single "? Whassyo Sleep Numba?"

Will Prodigy and Foxy Brown be able to join the group? haha
  • Markus Garvey
    Markus Garvey Members Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Quran on the dash
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭

? was loved in the Bay. Bay ? pride ourselves on not having any bloods or crips naturally from the region. Mess wasnt from San Francisco but they took him in. Let him claim they hoods. Then he ditches them & start repping bloods. Completely turned his back on his Team.
    That ? is on that white girl, he has been for a minute now. He let his little bit of fame go to his head and then ran down south with the other fake bloods lol. You know he's san quin cousin right? quin and j.t put his ass on and now he talking bout quin and j.t fake lol. The last straw was when he dissed too short and kinda sneak dissed 40. I was wondering why e-40 dropped him from the "he's a gangsta" video.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounded like they played that new j cole before he went on.
  • gemini86
    these dudes are done. mmg is a laughing stock