Pusha T Reveals Cover Art for "My Name Is My Name"

13»

Comments

• B.BeST
    B.BeST Members Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Wack cover and wack title from a more than likely wack album by a wack rapper.

i've peeped the ? u like buttuh and i'm shocked u don't ? wit the ? pusha.... fall back and give the ? a thoro listen, he highly underrated...

• Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rock Well wrote: »
    i like minimalistic design but let's be real a oversized barcode is nothing. There's no observable objective. They might as well just put Johnny cupcakes logo on the front.

168u803.gif

Do y'all skim through ? ?

The barcode cover is for people to scan and it'll take you to iTunes where you can purchase it.

lol yall extra slow...it dont take an oversized barcode to do that the same purpose can be carried out wit a QR code, which is a marketing tool btw not a design element to be passed off as 'creative' and used as the main feature of a CD artwork
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Half the ? in here trashing the cover but ain't gonna do nothing but download it anyway...

That ? is too plain tho...Atleast throw your name on there...
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like minimalistic design but let's be real a oversized barcode is nothing. There's no observable objective. They might as well just put Johnny cupcakes logo on the front.

168u803.gif

The barcode cover is for people to scan and it'll take you to iTunes where you can purchase it.

lol yall extra slow...it dont take an oversized barcode to do that the same purpose can be carried out wit a QR code, which is a marketing tool btw not a design element to be passed off as 'creative' and used as the main feature of a CD artwork

Nobody is "extra slow" you're just extra over analytical
    Quit cryin
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it, hopefully the neptunes have a beat or 2 on this joint and I'm copping
    Pharrell and Ye will produce most of the album

"Neptunes" as in chad also. pharrell beats alone are hit or miss

Bruh .. Fall back
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭

168u803.gif

Nobody is "extra slow" you're just extra over analytical
    Quit cryin

smh u dumb as cheese son
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    I really want this to be Pusha's masterpiece and AOTY but damn i am getting bad vibes

lukewarm singles, boring list of producers, and now suspect cover art
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess he should've done one of them fake ass Scarface No Limit ass covers smh.
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Album covers nothing special. I've been waiting on this Pusha album for a while.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The barcode is not bad. The other ? is terrible. Reminds me of that Avery Johnson gif.

he_smiles.gif