Why Kaitlyn Isn't Clicking With The WWE Universe

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator

Comments

• smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she dont click because her arms are too got damn big to hold the mouse without breaking it
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=40960739

I'd click the cluck outta her....
  • Mr. Rich Pryor
    Mr. Rich Pryor Members Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kaitlyn can click her thick azz to mah ? !
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's the best looking diva, to me, currently.

The problem is the lack of the women's division.

AJ is only big because of all the storylines she was in. Her "crazy" gimmick got her over fast. If it wasn't for that, she probably wouldn't even be Divas champ.

I looked at the ring last night when AJ dropped her promo, there was six down in/by the ring. These women aren't being used right. Total Divas isn't gonna gain them fans in the crowd, most of them don't care about their "reality" show.

They need to be more involved. Personally, I thought the Bella Twins should've been involved in the Cena/Bryan angle. Not to cheat, but as eye candy and also to help them further themselves in the WWE.

Natalya is paired up with Khali, which is horrible.

Kaitlyn and Punk need to be together, it would push Kaitlyn to be more over.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feel like Kaitlyn might be better off as a heel, but there's probably too many heel divas right now though
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets put this in proper context though, none of those broads outside AJ get reactions. Maybe a smattering on claps here and there, almost no heat ever for any of them. So honestly she shouldn't be singled out for not being over.

She is highly fuckable though, them big ass ? hate to be confined to those shirts she wears and her lips are sexy as ? . Too bad they don't do half naked diva segments anymore, you might see reactions for these broads.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She is isn't clicking with the wwe because none of the divas are over except AJ
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Since we're talking about Diva's, why did they have Layla go heel and stop being Kaitlyn's sidekick only for her to not have any title aspirations, but rather just to be AJ's sidekick when she's a former Divas champ herself? ? makes no sense.

Then again, I guess it shouldn't..
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she look much better as a full brunette, remember how she looked when she portrayed aj lee?? mmmm sexy
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    She's the best looking diva, to me, currently.

The problem is the lack of the women's division.

AJ is only big because of all the storylines she was in. Her "crazy" gimmick got her over fast. If it wasn't for that, she probably wouldn't even be Divas champ.

I looked at the ring last night when AJ dropped her promo, there was six down in/by the ring. These women aren't being used right. Total Divas isn't gonna gain them fans in the crowd, most of them don't care about their "reality" show.

They need to be more involved. Personally, I thought the Bella Twins should've been involved in the Cena/Bryan angle. Not to cheat, but as eye candy and also to help them further themselves in the WWE.

Natalya is paired up with Khali, which is horrible.

Kaitlyn and Punk need to be together, it would push Kaitlyn to be more over.

? what? She is not better looking than Layla
  • apollo greed
    apollo greed Members Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    Options
    None of these Divas click except AJ. I can care less about their wrestling and personalities. I don't even see the point of their reality show cause I don't really care. I just want them to wrestle. Nope, cause thats not even good. Just give me that bra and panties/bikini contest they are so good at. WWE has watered down the Divas division so much its pointless. The 90's to the early 2000 Divas division meant something and you cared about the divas and who won the belt.
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's one of the baddest ? WWE has right now