If Obama Attacks Syria...

Comments

• TrueraPP
    TrueraPP Members Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    If ww3 happens i will get drafted ? .....................
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7figz wrote: »
    Well considering that Bush's administration falsely implied that Saddam was responsible for 911 and had WMDs, I'd have to say it's a different situation. This is [supposedly] only about whether or not Assad used chemical weapons against protesters.

That said, if we don't intervene in Africa when local governments slaughter Black Africans, then I don't see why we're supposed automatically get all worked up over this Syrian ?

Impyling that black americans actually give a damn about whatgoing there
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7figz wrote: »
    Well considering that Bush's administration falsely implied that Saddam was responsible for 911 and had WMDs, I'd have to say it's a different situation. This is [supposedly] only about whether or not Assad used chemical weapons against protesters.

That said, if we don't intervene in Africa when local governments slaughter Black Africans, then I don't see why we're supposed automatically get all worked up over this Syrian ?

Impyling that black americans actually give a damn about whatgoing there
    Pretty true its a cluster ? wrapped in a cluster ? .
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MakaveliJoker.......... Have you ever heard of Desert Storm or are you W and his father mixed up or are you ? ????????????????

• Mr.LV
    Some top officials from Syria are saying they will retaliate if attacked.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    TheIraq wrote: »
    @MakaveliJoker.......... Have you ever heard of Desert Storm or are you W and his father mixed up or are you ? ????????????????

no ? I know about gulf war, we were defending Kuwait from Iraq
  • Mr.LV
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

When did Saddam use chemical weapons after that?????????????????
  • TrueraPP
    He going to let the small frys vote on it......................

PLZ PLZ NO WAR.
  • Mr.LV
    Congress is going vote against an attack on Syria

President Obama still going to attack.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, even if congress votes no, Obama can still attack?
  • Mr.LV
    VIBE wrote: »

Yep
  • TrueraPP
    If ? really kicks off like i think it will.

This war will start the next world war we need to stay out of it even tho it ? up.

This ? deeper then rap.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »

He only needs congressional approval to formally declare war, not to send troops and attack
  • Mr.LV
    TrueraPP wrote: »
    If ? really kicks off like i think it will.

This war will start the next world war we need to stay out of it even tho it ? up.

This ? deeper then rap.

Iran military officials said they will attack Israel out of retaliation if the United States attacks Syria, ? about to get ugly.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh ? . Maybe this was Obama's plan all along:
    http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13920609001214
    TEHRAN (FNA)- A senior Syrian opposition figure warned Washington that all its interests in the region will be attacked by battalions of suicide bombers formed by the Syrian opposition forces if it dares to attack Syria, stressing that homeland is more important to the dissidents than opposition to the government.

"Although, we are among the Syrian government's opposition forces, we assume our homeland's interests to be more important than any other interest and therefore, we have formed a number of battalions to conduct suicide operations and target the US interests in the Middle-East," Secretary-General of al-Shabab Party Mahir Marhaj told FNA on Saturday.

He blasted the US and its allies' warmongering policies and threats, and said, "We in al-Shabab party are highly prepared to confront any war against Syria."

Become the bad guy so they put aside their differences and stop fighting each other.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    They should stay out of it. The costs are too much and America can't afford another war. It's not even their place to discipline them. Syria has nothing, no real leader, economy is in the toilet, horrible global reputation, it's like a neglected kid looking for attention by saying outlandish things. America barely made it out of the last wars intact. A direct attack on Syria by the United States would undo everything Obama has done and undermine all the progress of his presidency.

He won't go to war with Syria but Syria will be humbled.

U in canada

? u safe lol
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator

When did Saddam use chemical weapons after that?????????????????

Saddam used chemicals weapons in the people in his own hometown in Iraq. That is the only CONFIRMED time we know about. But then again, thus was a man who executed political rivals, set up his own concentration camps for people who opposed his regime, murdered family members who opposed his regime, and various other atrocities. We should just rely on the fact he only used chemical weapons in his own period that one time. Saddam wouldn't lie.
  • Slim85
    Slim85 Members Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭
    and the cycle of war continues on, and will never end. We still have bases in Japan and Germany, and we haven't been at war with them since 1940s
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cosign undermining his presidency:
    q2YQQIr.jpg

so he can basically override a congressional ruling if there is a imminent threat to national security huh?

who decides when there is an imminent threat? Unless of course Syria "attacks" the US...
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm outta here it's over this is only just the beginning I'm fleeing the nest jumping ship, sayonara ,ciao, arivaderce and all that good ? . i'm outta here like....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDCfuMliEdY

@Lamilton3000

Where are you going?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smart move by the Pres. To go thru congress. Takes the argument away from the GOP of sayin the Pres. exercising his authority w/o consulting.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obama talking that ?