What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Dave Chapelle mad soft smh

13»

Replies

• A.J. TrillzynskiA.J. Trillzynski the IC's Patrick BatemanPosts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    kinda weak.. if you can't deal with a heckler you shouldn't be doing stand-up. watch how the king deals with the shit:
    1282364369474.gif
    B_Akonceptjones
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaPosts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Blame the heckler for being corny as fuck.

That shit is mad old. back in the day though with some comedians, you yell at their show, they going to embarrass the fuck outta you on principle.

Niggas remember Def Comedy Jam? Niggas stayed getting roasted for saying some dumb shit...
    Word, I would have wanted nothing to do with the front row. Those cats would start off the show like that too. Like it was a warning.
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

BarryHalls
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaPosts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was funny though. Heckler got killed.

sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

• Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude did stand up at a college I went to, he was funny as shit and smoked weed with the crowd. It really depends on the comedian, some comedians are good at dealing with faggots in the audience and some comedians are good at telling their stories, life and goofy shit but if every standup you go to, you got too many wack faggots interrupting your routine, the shit will get remedial and played out.

Those comedians you pointing out aren't being offered 50 million for a 3 season sketch and I guarantee you that if Chappelle didn't have this series tied to him, he'd still be a top 5 comedian, just saying.
    What doesn't kill you simply makes you....sour!!

Bg76EfA.gif

T. SanfordJusDre313
  • Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh @ Joe Rogen saying nigger at the beginning of that vid.
    What doesn't kill you simply makes you....sour!!

Bg76EfA.gif

moyo
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude did stand up at a college I went to, he was funny as shit and smoked weed with the crowd. It really depends on the comedian, some comedians are good at dealing with faggots in the audience and some comedians are good at telling their stories, life and goofy shit but if every standup you go to, you got too many wack faggots interrupting your routine, the shit will get remedial and played out.

Those comedians you pointing out aren't being offered 50 million for a 3 season sketch and I guarantee you that if Chappelle didn't have this series tied to him, he'd still be a top 5 comedian, just saying.

I got Chapelle in my top 5 favorites. I just like the natural style he have as a comedian. He don't have to try hard to be funny, it just rolls off with ease. My nigga Patrice O'neal was the same way too

giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    Trollio B_ASour-CreamJusDre313
  • GettinLoGettinLo Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dave dissin CT on 8/31.

Wayne @ 28:00

Kanye @ 40:00
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m20v5XWmwc#t=296

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHnFHIdxlLo

13»