Comments

• TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited May 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    no, he's a complete monster

no, not really, ? 's actions speak for themselves

i would have taken him out, but i would have felt bad about it. he couldve done good, and somewhere along the line he lost the idea of whats good, and tried to do the right thing anyway. he was lost in his own...insanity? or morales or religion. he isnt to be pitied, because he made his choices, but hated? to some degree, but no one will ever try to understand the mind of this man, which supplies some sympathy or empathy. in other words, try to have a heart.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i would have taken him out, but i would have felt bad about it. he couldve done good, and somewhere along the line he lost the idea of whats good, and tried to do the right thing anyway. he was lost in his own...insanity? or morales or religion. he isnt to be pitied, because he made his choices, but hated? to some degree, but no one will ever try to understand the mind of this man, which supplies some sympathy or empathy. in other words, try to have a heart.

Yeah killing millions and planning to subjugate and sterilize billions of darker people definitely deserves some heart felt contemplation on the total picture of the man.

FOH
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited May 2010
    Options
    for all we know ? wanted World Peace and historians lied on dude.
    dont believe everything history books tell you
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    to some degree, but no one will ever try to understand the mind of this man, which supplies some sympathy or empathy. in other words, try to have a heart.
    i understand the mind of the man: he was a sick ? ? and he should have been killed years earlier. ? ? .
    this is not a disputed topic amongst historians. so why sit here and pretend some fantasy about ? that goes against EVERY SHRED OF EVIDENCE collected about the guy?
  • busayo
    busayo Members Posts: 857
    edited May 2010
    Options

what are you smoking
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Yeah killing millions and planning to subjugate and sterilize billions of darker people definitely deserves some heart felt contemplation on the total picture of the man.

FOH

every one deserves a little compassion. hence the fact that criminals get to eat whatever it is that they want before they are actually killed. may ? rot in hell for all eternity, and hating him is a waste of hate. it doesnt change what he did, but by understanding him, (which can only be done through compassion otherwise you will always be wrong on most points) we can forget him which is a far worse punishment than anything we can dish out
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    busayo wrote: »
    what are you smoking

nothing
    i just dont believe everything forced down my throat
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    but back on topic, if ? had been actin crazy nowadays he probably would have been busted before hand, so should we have killed him?
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i wouldnt say that cuz in todays time he'd be against oppressive government.
    Dude would be looked at as a hero
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i wouldnt say that cuz in todays time he'd be against oppressive government.
    Dude would be looked at as a hero

maybe, but have a little faith in people. we wouldnt neccessarily believe in the violence he produced....now that it. but if he hadnt done it, would we be as peaceful as we are today? and why didnt we learn from ? why racism is stupid and destructive? is the world just plain slow?
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    maybe, but have a little faith in people. we wouldnt neccessarily believe in the violence he produced....now that it. but if he hadnt done it, would we be as peaceful as we are today? and why didnt we learn from ? why racism is stupid and destructive? is the world just plain slow?

we didnt learn from ? cuz we didnt learn the whole truth
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    we didnt learn from ? cuz we didnt learn the whole truth

but we can learn from his actions and see the hate racism causes. the world didnt learn because the world didnt pay close enough attention. racism is for the mentally ill
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    but we can learn from his actions and see the hate racism causes. the world didnt learn because the world didnt pay close enough attention. racism is for the mentally ill

i can agree racism is wrong but some of the most intelligent minds are racist
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i can agree racism is wrong but some of the most intelligent minds are racist

yeah, ill agree on that one...sort of. most of the intelligent minds of the last generation are racist. this current generation, not so much. white teens hang out with black teens, asians with mexicans, etc etc. a change is coming and the racists will soon learn that. tell me, do you care if you hang out with a white man or an asian? generally if people share common interests, then they get along, be they white black or asian or hispanic or indian, or native american. and as to the most intelligent minds being racist, i believe its a superiority complex created by the fact that they are that smart. in other words they need a reason to believe that they are that smart and they think its because they are (insert race here)
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    every one deserves a little compassion. hence the fact that criminals get to eat whatever it is that they want before they are actually killed. may ? rot in hell for all eternity, and hating him is a waste of hate. it doesnt change what he did, but by understanding him, (which can only be done through compassion otherwise you will always be wrong on most points) we can forget him which is a far worse punishment than anything we can dish out

I don't need to have compassion to understand he was wicked. I don't hate a devil for being a devil.

And no, we shouldn't forget.

Compassion dees...................
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    I don't need to have compassion to understand he was wicked. I don't hate a devil for being a devil.

And no, we shouldn't forget.

Compassion dees...................

fair enough. im just pointing out that if ? was either completely exposed or completely forgotten, he wouldnt matter anymore, therefore what he did would cease to breed further racism. racism is for the insane.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yeah, ill agree on that one...sort of. most of the intelligent minds of the last generation are racist. this current generation, not so much. white teens hang out with black teens, asians with mexicans, etc etc. a change is coming and the racists will soon learn that. tell me, do you care if you hang out with a white man or an asian? generally if people share common interests, then they get along, be they white black or asian or hispanic or indian, or native american. and as to the most intelligent minds being racist, i believe its a superiority complex created by the fact that they are that smart. in other words they need a reason to believe that they are that smart and they think its because they are (insert race here)

I dont care what race i hang with and we cant be sure of the most intelligent minds of this generation just yet.
    But i agree that there is less racis seen on the surface like it used to be.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I understand Gravz points, "Even though what he did was wrong, what he believe he thought was right". But then again, how can you just say that and say it's okay? YOU know what's the right and wrong, his beliefs don't make him "okay" because he thought it was right.

When you face off with people of religion, whatever it may be, you think they're wrong, right? If you do, then you won't come to terms with their belief, even if they think they're right. So how can you come to terms with murderers? Even if they've never laid a hand on someone?

Makes no sense now doesn't it?

If you want to base it as, "Oh, well it was their belief so in a way it's okay and they were right" then you need to think like that fully everyday for everything there is. All religions must be okay and right for you.

I really find it stupid and shocking that you say about ? , "Don't believe what you read about him". They wouldn't change history, why would they be making ? look bad? Makes no sense. Not to mention there's thousands of photos.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    if you had something to hide you would change/alter history.
    I know for a fact what history says about Adolf is not 100% accurate
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    if you had something to hide you would change/alter history.
    I know for a fact what history says about Adolf is not 100% accurate

What facts are there?
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    what does history say about ? ?
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? deserves hell or whatever, but everyone deserves understanding. he may have been an evil bastard, but it is wrong to condemn him completely. we dont know everything and we do know that he thought he was doing the right thing. he was wrong in his actions but not in his mind. so therefore, can we condemn a man who was trying to help the world? yes, imo, but not completely.