Madden NFL 25 Review

Options
2»

Comments

• will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    icks86 wrote: »
    Gamespot gave it 6/10...Why buy Madden when its only gonna get shelved after Sept 16th? $60 for not even a month of playing...

I wouldn't mess with gamespot they've been hard on the current gen games since the systems were released. Prime example would be the fact that they gave the first bio shock & gears of war around an 8.0!!!

Damn both those games were GOAT. I beat both... I'd give Bioshock 9.5 and Gears 9...Gamespot seems more accurate than most. They're the reason I found out about Dead Rising...
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    This is the best Madden EA put out in years imho. Last one I bought was 11 and that feels wildly inferior to this. Keep it real, it would take 2k a lot of time and money make something better than this. It feels like they streamlined everything from the presentation to the interface. Physics are great.

I haven't had this much fun w/ a new version of Madden since like.....Madden 64 lol
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Yeah I like this madden. Best way to leave this gen of gaming
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been tryna tell folks that this is the best madden in years but everyone so caught up in sayin negative cliche ? they hear from others

Sad thing is , GTA 5 comin out next week and its s ? wrap for every other game I own

Saints row 4 jus came in the mail from gamefly(on 9/11. What a coincidence) and its barely gonna get burn