The Richest Man in History is An African

Options
indyman87
indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
Mansa Musa I Ruler of Malian Empire. Saw this below the new men's warehouse ad on huffingtonpost.com

Other people on the list are
Rothschild Family
John D Rockefeller
Andrew Carnegie
Tsar Nicholas II Of Russia
Osman Ali Khan, Asaf Jah VII - Last Ruler Of Hyderabad (1886-1967)
William The Conqueror - King Of England (1028-1087)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/13/mens-wearhouse-ad_n_3748878.html

http://www.bmpseries.biz/mansa-musa-richest-in-history/

Higgins-Bond_KankanMussa.jpg

This week is about Mansa Musa. This Emperor of Mali is one of the greatest leaders that Alkebulan (Africa) has ever known. He is someone that I personally admire and will seek guidance from in terms of business, leadership and greatness. He has contributed a lot to the building blocks of Alkebulan and the whole world. This is was a man who cherished his people and loved his continent. Everything that Mansa Musa did was for Alkebulan and the restoration of its former glory in Kemet, Nubia or Kush, Carthage, and many of our nations. He understood the importance of unity and working towards a united people with one power, love and society. We honor his spirit because he was wise, moral and very powerful. Many do not know him because he left out even when we pour libations but now is the time for us to understand his mission and who he was.

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The sad thing is that Africans should still be in that position. The Congo region pretty much has the largest store of a lot of the materials that are needed to make popular tech like cell phones. However, instead of building some kind of reasonable conglomerate to mine and sell that stuff, they are fighting over it and not maximizing what they can do with it. On the real, that area could be a real life Wakanda.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have you seen Hidden Colors?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Yeah mansa musa was that dude.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seen both hidden colors. Mansa Musa was that dude and a righteous king who didn't let that wealth go to his head. White people were passed and start naming Solomon and everyone they could name.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @xxCivicxx
    @EmperorRises
    @MikeydaGawd

Anyone of you dudes can give me a link to this doc "hidden colors"...tried to search on the net but couldn't find it...

• young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got that hidden colors part 1 and 2.. I suggest everybody watch.. It even inspired me to edit my own doc called "strictly for my NEGUS"...

the reason why you see so much conflict and famine in Africa is because of all the natural resources and land has been the focus of invaders.. even to this day much of the tech we still use such as touch screens and cellphone technology is coming out of the congo.. (rubber)
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @xxCivicxx
    @EmperorRises
    @MikeydaGawd

Anyone of you dudes can give me a link to this doc "hidden colors"...tried to search on the net but couldn't find it...

I have both on my computers, try using a torrent, but I would assume it would be hard to find and the worst case is to purchase it. Both dvds are like 20 dollars.
  • young_reezy
    Options
    ya bootleg dvd man aint ? if he aint got hidden colors
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we talking bout blacks having money but ? dont want to pay the brotha that made hidden colors?

We aint gonna do better.
  • young_reezy
    edited September 2013
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    So we talking bout blacks having money but ? dont want to pay the brotha that made hidden colors?

We aint gonna do better.

nobody is stopping the brotha who made it, you got people who will sit back and watch pre-copys (bootlegs) of Robocop, and all these other movies that promote garbage, yet and still even if the information is getting out there, as long as the money is staying in the black community why are you worried about his money? Tariq Nasheed is getting money regardless. sorry to tell you.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »

We aint gonna do better.

nobody is stopping the brotha who made it, you got people who will sit back and watch pre-copys (bootlegs) of Robocop, and all these other movies that promote garbage, yet and still even if the information is getting out there, as long as the money is staying in the black community why are you worried about his money? Tariq Nasheed is getting money regardless. sorry to tell you.

Keep telling yourself that. Yall wonder why we keep getting movies like the butler, cause of thinking like this. Crab ? .