Ladies - How would you feel if you found out your man was a trick in a former life?

124»

Comments

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, if the dude thirsty he's a simp, but if the dude is winning, he's a trick?

? double standard Kat.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a lot of females lookin at their ? right now wondering why their man put previous ones on a pedestal but theirs is draggin like toilet paper on a shoe...
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If he used to do it and now he doesnt, that must mean you want him more than he wants you... If you're easy why would waste money

Its only girls who hold their ? ransom that get tricked on
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    women logic smh

both of yall sound confused as hell. Why am i immature cuz i never bought a girl a drink? because it's expected from a man? you'd be the same chick that would scream for equality too huh? You don't have any problems with getting in free to the club and letting men buy you drinks?

What if it was you who had to pay to get in and say a ? like me would get in free. And then afterwards you had to buy me drinks or else you would be "childish" and i have no intent of even speaking to you after you bought it.

Do you realize how stupid you sound? I've had a few relationships and i never tricked in my damn life. We actually used to have discussions on how much we despise birds and ratchets and how they put a negative light on women.

Only a bird would be ? because a man changed his ways when it comes to money TRUST!

early twenties btw

Hard on Hoes!!!!! I ? wit it young ? ! Preach!
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man are treat women like gods we suck they toes on a large scale eat where dey ? out so wats money i love them
  • blackgod813
    Hey buddy you think it's wrong, I don't find it so bad. So whatever you're saying to me carries no weight. Why be a stingy ? if you don't have to be?
    u mean a duded can straight up buy your pretty ? thats wat up

• blackgod813
    wait cam ? yessss sir where at
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @haute

Any tiitangraph - bolded ? woman reponse?