Seems like 75% of the IC is ignorant ~ The official atheist swine thread............

bambu
bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Mister B. wrote: »
And this thread wasn't stickied why? Seems like 75% of the IC is either Atheist or Agnostic.
Janklow. wrote: »
...well right now the post before yours is about 21 months old. so a new thread is a better idea than bumping this one.

Drew_Ali wrote: »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
bismi-llāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm
In the name of ? , the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful..............

The Noble Quran, 5:60

5_60.png

Say, "Shall I inform you of [what is] worse than that as penalty from Allah ? [It is that of] those whom Allah has cursed and with whom He became angry and made of them apes and pigs and slaves of Taghut. Those are worse in position and further astray from the sound way."

Atheist swine............

Comments

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm mad ignorant
    angrily uninformed
    furiously uneducated
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    98% of the IC wont read the OP
  • bambu
    U mad, homie?

Just high........

& Ready to expose you herbs....................

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't care ? it.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone is ignorant of something, to say otherwise is ignorant.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    while i respect the accomplishment of a new thread, SOMETHING tells me this isn't going to make for a great "official atheist thread"
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ajackson17
    So nothing to show why they have to get out of their beliefs or lack of belief stance?
  • Ajackson17
    So again, no great proof.
  • bambu

Existence.......

Where's your great proof????
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So nothing to show why they have to get out of their beliefs or lack of belief stance?

This AJack right?

I thought you were a theist...

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? might look mad, but I wont believe it till he got some C4 strapped to his chest.
  • Ajackson17

This AJack right?

Nope, I don't believe in the supernatural, a natural creator makes more sense, but a supernatural fairy tale one, no.
  • bambu

This AJack right?

Nope, I don't believe in the supernatural, a natural creator makes more sense, but a supernatural fairy tale one, no.

Says the ? watching mad Asian cartoons n ? .....
  • Ajackson17
    bambu wrote: »

This AJack right?

And what does that mean? Nothing.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    the quran is a fools book. ? ? worshipping a rock in mecca. fake ass wanna be arab muslim.
  • bambu

This AJack right?

It means you living fantasies, ? ......................

I reject your deposit..........
    beenwize wrote: »
    the quran is a fools book. ? ? worshipping a rock in mecca. fake ass wanna be arab muslim.

beenwise is the dumbest ? in the IC........

• bambu

Existence exists is an axiom which states that there is something, as opposed to nothing. At the core of every thought is the observation that "I am aware of something". The very fact that one is aware of something is the proof that something in some form exists -- that existence exists -- existence being all that which exists. Also, to grasp the thought, "I am aware of something," you must be conscious. Existence is axiomatic because it is necessary for all knowledge and it cannot be denied without conceding its truth. To deny existence is to say that something doesn't exist. A denial of something is only possible if existence exists.

To exist, an existent (an entity that exists) must have a particular identity. A thing cannot exist without existing as something, otherwise it would be nothing and it would not exist. In the statement "something exists", the something refers to the axiom of identity and the exists refers to the axiom of existence. They cannot be separated and are like two sides of the same coin or two ways of understanding the same axiom.

• Ajackson17

Existence exists is an axiom which states that there is something, as opposed to nothing. At the core of every thought is the observation that "I am aware of something". The very fact that one is aware of something is the proof that something in some form exists -- that existence exists -- existence being all that which exists. Also, to grasp the thought, "I am aware of something," you must be conscious. Existence is axiomatic because it is necessary for all knowledge and it cannot be denied without conceding its truth. To deny existence is to say that something doesn't exist. A denial of something is only possible if existence exists.

To exist, an existent (an entity that exists) must have a particular identity. A thing cannot exist without existing as something, otherwise it would be nothing and it would not exist. In the statement "something exists", the something refers to the axiom of identity and the exists refers to the axiom of existence. They cannot be separated and are like two sides of the same coin or two ways of understanding the same axiom.

So if I believe that super flying ninjas exist than it must exist in some form or way, right?
  • Ajackson17

This AJack right?

It means you living fantasies, ? ......................

I reject your deposit..........
    beenwize wrote: »

beenwise is the dumbest ? in the IC........

I don't believe that they actually exist, smh. Just entertainment.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I'm mad because you don't believe in what I believe" - hurt feelings of a religious person aka Bambi
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And this thread wasn't stickied why? Seems like 75% of the IC is either Atheist or Agnostic.
    Janklow. wrote: »
    ...well right now the post before yours is about 21 months old. so a new thread is a better idea than bumping this one.

Drew_Ali wrote: »
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    bismi-llāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm
    In the name of ? , the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful..............

The Noble Quran, 5:60

5_60.png

Say, "Shall I inform you of [what is] worse than that as penalty from Allah ? [It is that of] those whom Allah has cursed and with whom He became angry and made of them apes and pigs and slaves of Taghut. Those are worse in position and further astray from the sound way."

Atheist swine............

Ignorant to what?
  • bambu
    Ignorant because of blindly following "science" and accepting incredible "facts" as truth.....