PS4 or XBox One?.....Or you too grown for that s%it?

Comments

• joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ps4.....because I know they will keep releasing games for the system .....au.t ? signifi,ant dropped on 369 in about 2 or 3 years

where can I get one of those 369 joints?
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coming up to 27 years old i thought i would have outgrown games consoles.....however i be counting down days like a ? in a jail cell waiting his release for the ps4 to drop.

Which console yall coppin?.....should be there an age you reach before u stop playing video games?

At this rate if i live to see 50, i think i still be copping them ? .

Your never too old for video games especially in this day and age.

I can give you an prime example...

It's Sunday, it's raining, and you have nothing scheduled or no priorities throughout the whole day, what are you gonna do to pass the time can't do that just by watching TV!!!
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Cain1 wrote: »
    PS4 for the win even though I am not liking the fact it's not backwards compatible with PS3 smh.

They'll have some ps3 titles on a cloud, so you'll be able to download them and play them.

Ima cop the ps4 but Ill be damned if I pay to download a game I already bought
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was a Playstation-PS2 player.

Went to Xbox 360.

Now im going PS4. Prolly gonna stay there.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 is a no brainer ...need to seem a price drop and some consistency from the X1in terms of quality exclusive games and make sure they don't bring back that DRM ? . I would like to own both consoles one day and maybe the WiiU.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Gotta PS3. Will get a PS4 eventually, but imma wait to see what type of bugs they gotta work out 1st b/c there's always some unforeseen issue.

But ur never too grown for video games IMO. If u work, pay ur bills, & take care of ur responsibilities u can do whatever the ? u want in ur free time.

This /thread
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe both down the line, but PS4 first. Already pre-ordered and paid in full.
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ps4 on release date. never had a 360 wasn't missing much either
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ps4.....because I know they will keep releasing games for the system .....au.t ? signifi,ant dropped on 369 in about 2 or 3 years
    Thats why xbo needs exclusives.Third party games will run as good or better on ps4 and psn now has every feature that Live has and with really only halo xbo needs much more to compete.Brand loyalty is the only reason to buy an xbo at launch.
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i kind of want the PS4 but i think I'm just goin to get the Xbox One cuz I don't want to lose my gamerscore
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    icks86 wrote: »
    Coming up to 27 years old i thought i would have outgrown games consoles.....however i be counting down days like a ? in a jail cell waiting his release for the ps4 to drop.

Which console yall coppin?.....should be there an age you reach before u stop playing video games?

At this rate if i live to see 50, i think i still be copping them ? .

Your never too old for video games especially in this day and age.

I can give you an prime example...

It's Sunday, it's raining, and you have nothing scheduled or no priorities throughout the whole day, what are you gonna do to pass the time can't do that just by watching TV!!!

You could it just depends on what time of the year it is.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Gotta PS3. Will get a PS4 eventually, but imma wait to see what type of bugs they gotta work out 1st b/c there's always some unforeseen issue.

But ur never too grown for video games IMO. If u work, pay ur bills, & take care of ur responsibilities u can do whatever the ? u want in ur free time.

I have both systems, but when I get ready to start off on a next gen console it probably will be a PS4 and this go around I'm only buying one console. The only reason I ending up with a 360 this gen b/c PS3's price tag at launch was too expensive for my taste (Eventually, I got one 4 yrs later after it was on the market). I don't see the point of buying 2 consoles when both will have blu-ray installed in them (thank ? ) and eventually will have the same games w/the exception of their respective exclusives on each console.

I think I'm a wait b/c I'm not paying $400-500 out of the gate for any console and I rather wait until the bugs are fixed and when their gaming library is stacked with a decent amount of games.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i kind of want the PS4 but i think I'm just goin to get the Xbox One cuz I don't want to lose my gamerscore

The ? is your gamerscore gonna get you all access into 360 heaven
  • biggpmm
    biggpmm Members Posts: 61 ✭✭
    edited September 2013
    PS4...xbox may have better day one games but as far as multiplayer quality I don't believe xbox one has anything on ps4.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been loyal to SONY since 1997

PS always seemed to have the more cutting edge games.
    You can go back to psx with resident evil and syphon filter.
    Ps2 had GTA upon release and Xbox had to catch up.

Sony always made a console that was cool to have while other consoles looked like some plastic toys (except dreamcast).

Xbox seems to never know how to master the controller while Sony has had the same winning design for 4 consoles.

Iono man, I jus couldn't see myself choosing anything over Sony when Sony has been so good to its fans for so long
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too old for gaming? Nah. Too old for the jaded fanboyism and insecurities? Yea.

Notice how nobody who said they were getting a XBOX One felt the need to attack or even mention the PS4, yet...look at alot of the PS supporter comments. Just an interesting observation.

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »

Notice how nobody who said they were getting a XBOX One felt the need to attack or even mention the PS4, yet...look at alot of the PS supporter comments. Just an interesting observation.

yet.. you do this all the time..
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭

did your husband give you permission to speak, woman?
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    major pain wrote: »

yet.. you do this all the time..

Any positive XBOX news that is posted is considered an automatic attack on Sony and their own families to PS heads, regardless if the PS3/PS4 or Sony is even mentioned at all. I can't help that.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can a ? be "too old for gaming", seriously.............I don't get that ? .

Certain games ok maybe, but no games at all? ? outta here. My grandmomma n mom dukes is still bout dat Solitaire life.

Its like saying you "too grown" for the NFL lol ? wha? idk
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Certain games ok maybe, but no games at all? ? outta here. My grandmomma n mom dukes is still bout dat Solitaire life.

this is a good point. if anything, its becoming acceptable to play at least some games as you get older.
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So they ripping us off in Europe by like 150$?

Oh, what the hell

29bo8wm.gif
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will play videogames til the day I die...
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    PS4 by default, ? an XBox.

But since that PS4 ain't backwards compatible, I'm going to keep going strong on my PS3.

That was the beauty with PS2 - it could play all of the new ? , but could still carry all of your old ? , like games and memory cards, over from from PS1.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both. Sometime next year though, definitely not at launch.