So Apple is releasing iOS7 and...

The Lonious Monk
The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Control centre is at least 3 years to late.

*waits
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When Android gets a basic search function for Exchange email, we can discuss how far back Android is to iOS
  • The Lonious Monk
    lol Are you really comparing an email search function to the kinda features that Apple is copying from Android and other OSs?

How about when you can do something as simple as changing your icons without needing an OS update, then iOS can be considered a leader again?
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol Are you really comparing an email search function to the kinda features that Apple is copying from Android and other OSs?

How about when you can do something as simple as changing your icons without needing an OS update, then iOS can be considered a leader again?

Yes, having a basic search function in the email client is BASIC ? ! This is like having a pair sneakers with the Air Bubble, Pump, Springs, and rocket thrusters...with out having laces to tie them ? up. Its the most ridiculous thing ever.

LMAO at iOS copying from Android or other OS's....the irony of that statement alone.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Actually, I'm not even sure what you're talking about. Is Exchange email some special email app you use? Because my stock Email app has a search function and I can add other clients to it, so I basically have all my email addresses running through the same app and can most definitely search.

Other than that, you're just being a blind fanboy because even the biggest Apple defenders are admitting that this update is little more than a culmination of copycat moves. So to try and deny that has to be an act of silly fanboyism, a result of you not watching the video, or proof you don't know anything about other OSs.

Laughing at iOS just now getting the ability to multitask on its 7th iteration when literally every mobile OS out there worth anything can already do that and has been doing that for multiple years.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh ? @rage is back. Where u been ? ...
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had the beta so I'm bored with this ? already. Coppin the S4 tomorrow to give my iPhone 5 a rest.
  • The Lonious Monk
    lol Ya'll dudes ? me with the hopping from phone to phone. ? be upgrading every 6 months.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^Word when I cop a phone I plan for that ? to last til my next upgrade.