Seems like 75% of the IC is ignorant ~ The official atheist swine thread............

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as I can see the research and see how they investigated and how they tested their research than it's all good.

? , talk like they have all this ? knowledge and yet don't say ? , but want to condemn motherfuckas. If you ain't teaching then shut the ? up, if you can't add or say nothing than shut the ? up with your condemning ? . If there is an afterlife I bet you if ? is truly just he would throw your ? under the bus with the same as the rest of us, because you have no humility.

Written 13 days ago and nothing of importance dropped in this thread, man you just wasted bandwith.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As if anything significant would be dropped in an atheist thread....

• Ajackson17
    You created the thread fool.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATHEISM is antithetical to african spirituality and the well being of humanity, it's embrace is leading the western world into ruin.

I can only hope african people don't follow europeans as they slip into destruction.
  • Ajackson17
    It's embrace is not leading the western world to ruin, it's religion bringing it to ruin. The spirituality of Yeshua ideology would do us a great deal of good, even Buddha to other spirituals systems. Religion is repetitive and brings us nothing and voids the teachings of a living style of treating others to helping our world.

I'm down for spirituality and the african spiritual systems and the wisdoms that they have brought to this world are very powerful principles.

But I think atheist are tired of the supernatural element in religion, when if there is a deity to create a natural element the supernatural would void his laws and if this creator is lawful as it is good, the creator wouldn't supercede it's rules.
  • zombie
    edited September 2013
    It's embrace is not leading the western world to ruin, it's religion bringing it to ruin. The spirituality of Yeshua ideology would do us a great deal of good, even Buddha to other spirituals systems. Religion is repetitive and brings us nothing and voids the teachings of a living style of treating others to helping our world.

I'm down for spirituality and the african spiritual systems and the wisdoms that they have brought to this world are very powerful principles.

But I think atheist are tired of the supernatural element in religion, when if there is a deity to create a natural element the supernatural would void his laws and if this creator is lawful as it is good, the creator wouldn't supercede it's rules.

people make sophistical arguments saying that atheism is good for society when the reality of the situation is atheism brings nothing to society. No principles, no morals, no social structure it's simply nothing and does nothing AND DON'T SAY IT BRINGS SCIENCE because it does not even do that. Atheism has nothing to do with science.

All that ? you talk You cannot call yourself a believer in the IFA RELIGION in one thread and in another be against the supernatural as african religion is deeply supernatural, this leads me be believe you don't know what the ? are talking about. You lack knowledge and don't have any foundation for what you say . The world is not getting better with the spread of atheism it's getting worse because while technological progress will always continue the spiritual understanding of how to use that progress is lacking.

Religion cannot be leading the western world to ruin because religion has always been around and if not for religion the west would have stayed in the dark ages even longer. So not only are you ignorant about theology you also know nothing about history.
  • Ajackson17
    zombie wrote: »

people make sophistical arguments saying that atheism is good for society when the reality of the situation is atheism brings nothing to society. No principles, no morals, no social structure it's simply nothing and does nothing AND DON'T SAY IT BRINGS SCIENCE because it does not even do that. Atheism has nothing to do with science.

All that ? you talk You cannot call yourself a believer in the IFA RELIGION in one thread and in another be against the supernatural as african religion is deeply supernatural, this leads me be believe you don't know what the ? are talking about. You lack knowledge and don't have any foundation for what you say . The world is not getting better with the spread of atheism it's getting worse because while technological progress will always continue the spiritual understanding of how to use that progress is lacking.

Religion cannot be leading the western world to ruin because religion has always been around and if not for religion the west would have stayed in the dark ages even longer. So not only are you ignorant about theology you also know nothing about history.

It was technology dude and science that got Europe out of the dark ages. The gun anyone? How to make proper living conditions? That's what got Europe out of the dark ages, philosophy, art, and it was culture. Not religion.

If it was religion Europe would have became Muslims at the end of the day if it was so transpiring.
  • zombie
    edited September 2013

It was technology dude and science that got Europe out of the dark ages. The gun anyone? How to make proper living conditions? That's what got Europe out of the dark ages, philosophy, art, and it was culture. Not religion.

If it was religion Europe would have became Muslims at the end of the day if it was so transpiring.

the dark ages ended before the use of the gun became widespread in europe, you have very little historical education the art and philosophy of europe revolved around religion for centuries. Europe did not fall to islam because of THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND CHARLES MARTEL. The battle of tour was a MAJOR POINT in world history. religion united europe somewhat and was the only coherent organization on that continent.
  • Ajackson17

the dark ages ended before the use of the gun became widespread in europe, you have very little historical education the art and philosophy of europe revolved around religion for centuries. Europe did not fall to islam because of THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND CHARLES MARTEL. The battle of tour was a MAJOR POINT in world history. religion united europe somewhat and was the only coherent organization on that continent.

You need to reread your history books @zombie

You put too much stock on religious centers vs human ingenuity.

All we need is another philosophy that will takes us further, hopefully the philosophy of critical thinking.

You are too rigid in your thinking that atheism is going to lead our world to ruin, like it isn't near ruin already.

You guys have yet to explain why you would think the world should be ashamed of atheist.

I'm not even atheist and I was joking about the ifa religion. You ? and your feelings are so high in the air.

I'm agnostic and I'm like until there is certainty I'm not going to care to look for creator, deity or whatever out there higher.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited September 2013
    bambu wrote: »
    So nothing to show why they have to get out of their beliefs or lack of belief stance?

This AJack right?

I thought you were a theist...

Nope, I don't believe in the supernatural, a natural creator makes more sense, but a supernatural fairy tale one, no.

Says the ? watching mad Asian cartoons n ? .....

And what does that mean? Nothing.

It means you living fantasies, ? ......................

I reject your deposit..........
    beenwize wrote: »
    the quran is a fools book. ? ? worshipping a rock in mecca. fake ass wanna be arab muslim.

beenwise is the dumbest ? in the IC........

go worship your crazy muslim ? and read that quran.
  • zombie

You need to reread your history books @zombie

You put too much stock on religious centers vs human ingenuity.

All we need is another philosophy that will takes us further, hopefully the philosophy of critical thinking.

You are too rigid in your thinking that atheism is going to lead our world to ruin, like it isn't near ruin already.

You guys have yet to explain why you would think the world should be ashamed of atheist.

I'm not even atheist and I was joking about the ifa religion. You ? and your feelings are so high in the air.

I'm agnostic and I'm like until there is certainty I'm not going to care to look for creator, deity or whatever out there higher.

You don't even know when the dark ages ended yet you have the nerve to tell me i need to read history. There are libraries full of different philosophies, most are useless thought experiments with no effect on the real world and the others have been used as justifications to attain political ends. who the ? is "you guys" and i never said we should be ashamed of atheist just that the embrace of atheism is destroying the west. An atheist society is a weak one.

once again let me say you don't know what the ? you are talking about you are ? undereducated, you do not have the knowledge necessary to debate me on much. Sometimes i forget you were are ? and a troll
  • Ajackson17
    I'll post my links and information and you post yours.
  • bambu
    You created the thread fool.

To illustrate that you ? is dumb.....

Thanks for adding on....
  • zombie

it's been days where the ? are your links you fake
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Insert ontological argument here
  • Ajackson17

it's been days where the ? are your links you fake

at work and with friends, I have been busy.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone is ignorant of something, to say otherwise is ignorant.

Omniscient beings aren't. To say otherwise is illogical.
  • bambu
    Evolution is illogical...............

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't matter if there is a ? or not. I could give leas than a ? either way. It doesn't affect my life.
  • whar
    whar Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    "Omniscient beings aren't. To say otherwise is illogical. "

If one simply believes these statements life makes so much more sense.

On a different note, omniscient beings can be ignorant of future events and still qualify as omniscient.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is believing that everything happened by chance, wrong?

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk wtf this thread is about,ain't read this ? either, pigs taste good AS ? though.
  • bambu
    VIBE wrote: »

"Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law."-

The Kybalion.
  • bambu
    gns wrote: »
    Idk wtf this thread is about,ain't read this ? either, pigs taste good AS ? though.

Yea....

Swine tastes just like human.....
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »

"Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law."-

The Kybalion.

So, ? cannot just appear out of nowhere either then, right?

"NOTHING escapes law"

So, if you believe that something cannot come from nothing, ? cannot either. This would be a never ending cycle of gods creating gods.