Which DC characters do you think would make it to a top tier/omega mutant in the Marvel Universe?

Options
124»

Comments

• jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »

Actually he beat Shuma after absorbing multiple people, delving into the black arts, and even having infinite power, and still almost lost. So it's not the same thing. Based off of showings, Shuma's still>>>>Cyttorak.

Ok, and Strange beat Galactus by channeling the sorrow and pain of the trillions of people that Galactus has killed into his mind. Again, the point is Classic Strange was a DEM machine. He could always pull something crazy out of his ass to beat people much more powerful than him. So a high level being taking a loss to Strange is not really a good knock against that being especially when comparing two high level beings.
    And that' my point, Strange beats everyone, yet couldn't do ? against Cyttorak. Same with Phoenix Force. Proves his strength.

And your point is still horrible. If you can acknowledge that Strange has managed to beat people that are without a doubt stronger than Cyttorak, that defeats your own argument. The fact is, Strange's inability to beat Cyttorak says nothing about how Cyttorak compares to characters that Strange has beaten.
    And to be fair, what it took to ? Galactus wouldn't touch Cyttorak.

And this is based on what? Oh right, nothing but your own opinion. Galactus wanted to die and they still couldn't ? him without his help. And even then he didn't die. If all that couldn't ? him when he wanted to die, what makes you think anything Cyttorak can do would ? him.
    You can say Galactus can eat Cyttorak's realm, but he's not Mephisto, his realm isn't made of souls aka energy for a fact, it's more magical, which the power cosmic has no reign over. Mephisto's only a galaxy buster in his realm and stalemated Galactus, Cyttorak seems to be the ultimate being akin to Shuma in his.

Now you're just making up stuff. Mephisto's takes his power from souls, but his realm is not made of souls. It's magical in the same way all Hell Lords' realms are. And Mephisto is supreme in his real also. I'm not sure where you get that he's just a galaxy buster. If you're going to make these wild claims, show some proof please.
    And btw Trion Juggernaut can open portals, so if he's sent into a supermassive blackhole, he'll just come back. That's one of the things that's deadly about him, he can keep coming back. And even regular classic ? wouldn't even be affected by the blackhole tbh.

Come on man, Spiderman temporarily trapping Juggernaut in concrete. Death Hulk broke Classic Juggernaut's neck. WW Hulk beat Juggernaut with his classic powers restored by sidestepping Juggernaut and letting him sink in a swamp. But we're supposed to believe that Juggernaut couldn't be trapped for any reasonable amount of time by a Supermassive blackhole? FOH You are greatly exaggerating and overestimating Juggernaut's power.
    B, I know how strong Galactus is. He's a galaxy buster (casual) at high end, likely a universe buster. Him and Surfer is as comparable as Captain America and Odin. Not at all. Still, there are forms of Juggernaut and other beings like Cyttorak that are more powerful.

You can say things as much as you want. That doesn't make it true. If you're so confident that Cyttorak is that powerful. Show us some feats. Prove to us that Cyttorak is as powerful as you say he is. Prove to us that Trion Juggernaut has even matched Silver Surfer in overall power. Give me an example of something that those characters have done that Galactus can't. If you can't do that then let it go. Hell, you yourself acknowledge that an average level Galactus is a galaxy buster, please provide the proof showing that Trion Juggernaut can casually take out a single star system let alone a galaxy.

lol At this ? . Galactus was in a fight where his enemy was throwing galaxies at him like ninja stars. Think about that for a second. It was a fight of a scale so large, that entire galaxies were being used as projectiles. And you actually think Juggernaut at any level is comparable to that? Ya'll dudes are trippin.
    [/quote]

what Galactus fight are you referring to with galaxies being thrown at him?
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @darkraiden bruh please
    jaxn wrote: »
    Galactus can not be warped at all. @the lonious monk bruh thank ? you showed up I'm tired of being the only one riding for Galactus.

of course he can. He's not the most powerful person in Marvel

I don't think he is most powerful. Never seen any cosmic get warped.
  • jaxn
    Options
    as far as being turned into a ? or something? reality warpers can do more with their abilities than mutate objects.
  • jaxn
    Options
    as far as Franklin, his reality warping abilities allow him to do whatever he wants basically. When he's firing laser blasts or flying and what not, that's his reality warping abilities. when he created the heroes reborn universe complete with all the characters from the 616, that's his reality warping abilities.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    as far as Franklin, his reality warping abilities allow him to do whatever he wants basically. When he's firing laser blasts or flying and what not, that's his reality warping abilities. when he created the heroes reborn universe complete with all the characters from the 616, that's his reality warping abilities.

I get that. I just haven't se them effected by warping
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Actually he beat Shuma after absorbing multiple people, delving into the black arts, and even having infinite power, and still almost lost. So it's not the same thing. Based off of showings, Shuma's still>>>>Cyttorak.

Ok, and Strange beat Galactus by channeling the sorrow and pain of the trillions of people that Galactus has killed into his mind. Again, the point is Classic Strange was a DEM machine. He could always pull something crazy out of his ass to beat people much more powerful than him. So a high level being taking a loss to Strange is not really a good knock against that being especially when comparing two high level beings.
    And that' my point, Strange beats everyone, yet couldn't do ? against Cyttorak. Same with Phoenix Force. Proves his strength.

And your point is still horrible. If you can acknowledge that Strange has managed to beat people that are without a doubt stronger than Cyttorak, that defeats your own argument. The fact is, Strange's inability to beat Cyttorak says nothing about how Cyttorak compares to characters that Strange has beaten.

And this is based on what? Oh right, nothing but your own opinion. Galactus wanted to die and they still couldn't ? him without his help. And even then he didn't die. If all that couldn't ? him when he wanted to die, what makes you think anything Cyttorak can do would ? him.
    You can say Galactus can eat Cyttorak's realm, but he's not Mephisto, his realm isn't made of souls aka energy for a fact, it's more magical, which the power cosmic has no reign over. Mephisto's only a galaxy buster in his realm and stalemated Galactus, Cyttorak seems to be the ultimate being akin to Shuma in his.

Now you're just making up stuff. Mephisto's takes his power from souls, but his realm is not made of souls. It's magical in the same way all Hell Lords' realms are. And Mephisto is supreme in his real also. I'm not sure where you get that he's just a galaxy buster. If you're going to make these wild claims, show some proof please.
    And btw Trion Juggernaut can open portals, so if he's sent into a supermassive blackhole, he'll just come back. That's one of the things that's deadly about him, he can keep coming back. And even regular classic ? wouldn't even be affected by the blackhole tbh.

Come on man, Spiderman temporarily trapping Juggernaut in concrete. Death Hulk broke Classic Juggernaut's neck. WW Hulk beat Juggernaut with his classic powers restored by sidestepping Juggernaut and letting him sink in a swamp. But we're supposed to believe that Juggernaut couldn't be trapped for any reasonable amount of time by a Supermassive blackhole? FOH You are greatly exaggerating and overestimating Juggernaut's power.
    B, I know how strong Galactus is. He's a galaxy buster (casual) at high end, likely a universe buster. Him and Surfer is as comparable as Captain America and Odin. Not at all. Still, there are forms of Juggernaut and other beings like Cyttorak that are more powerful.

You can say things as much as you want. That doesn't make it true. If you're so confident that Cyttorak is that powerful. Show us some feats. Prove to us that Cyttorak is as powerful as you say he is. Prove to us that Trion Juggernaut has even matched Silver Surfer in overall power. Give me an example of something that those characters have done that Galactus can't. If you can't do that then let it go. Hell, you yourself acknowledge that an average level Galactus is a galaxy buster, please provide the proof showing that Trion Juggernaut can casually take out a single star system let alone a galaxy.

lol At this ? . Galactus was in a fight where his enemy was throwing galaxies at him like ninja stars. Think about that for a second. It was a fight of a scale so large, that entire galaxies were being used as projectiles. And you actually think Juggernaut at any level is comparable to that? Ya'll dudes are trippin.

I forgot the name of the guy. I actually saw scans of the fight on this forum. I tried to find them, but couldn't and gave up.

This isn't completely true. Creating a universe and manipulating a cosmic being are too different things because cosmic beings can resist reality warping. Just because you can knock a punching bag around doesn't mean you can fight a person that's actually able to fight back. I'm not saying there are no circumstances by which Franklin could manipulate Galactus, but it's overboard to say that he could do whatever he wanted to Galactus.
  • jaxn
    Options

I forgot the name of the guy. I actually saw scans of the fight on this forum. I tried to find them, but couldn't and gave up.
    you're talking about the fight with the Scrier
    This isn't completely true.
    what did i say above that wasn't true regarding Franklin and Galactus?
    Creating a universe and manipulating a cosmic being are too different things because cosmic beings can resist reality warping.
    again, i'm speaking specifically of Franklin Richards in relation to Galactus. Do you have evidence of Galactus resisting Franklin's power?
    Just because you can knock a punching bag around doesn't mean you can fight a person that's actually able to fight back. I'm not saying there are no circumstances by which Franklin could manipulate Galactus, but it's overboard to say that he could do whatever he wanted to Galactus.

ha, i never said that he could do whatever he wants to Galactus, but considering he's more poweful than Galactus then I wouldn't say its far fetched to believe so.
  • jaxn
    Options

actually you have. When you see Franklin revive Galactus in order to stop Abraxas..that's his reality warping abilities in play. When Franklin brought the Thing back from death and severed his connection to the Serpent, he was using his reality warping abilities. Franklin can do virtually anything he wants. He's more powerful than other reality warpers such as Mad Jim Jaspers
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

actually you have. When you see Franklin revive Galactus in order to stop Abraxas..that's his reality warping abilities in play. When Franklin brought the Thing back from death and severed his connection to the Serpent, he was using his reality warping abilities. Franklin can do virtually anything he wants. He's more powerful than other reality warpers such as Mad Jim Jaspers

He basically woke Galactus out of stasis. That's a far cry from imposing his will onto him. And potential future Franklin is more powerful than Galactus. Current Franklin not so much.
  • jaxn
    Options

He basically woke Galactus out of stasis. That's a far cry from imposing his will onto him. And potential future Franklin is more powerful than Galactus. Current Franklin not so much.

IIRC, he, along with his sister resurrected Galactus during that story arc. Abraxas was going around killing all of the Galactus' throughout the multiverse..during this time Franklin also recreated his sister who was not a part of marvel continuity until the Abraxas saga..future Franklin is Franklin..it's all his power..there are no different versions of Franklin other than Psi-Lord. The Celestials came to him while he was still a child to recruit him. They didn't wait until the future. so yeah current Franklin is more powerful than Galactus
  • jaxn
    Options
    where does it state Galactus was in stasis?
  • jaxn
    Options
    as far as imposing his will on him..when you make Galactus your herald, that's all the imposing you need.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    It's been a while, but I believe it was the same story as when he was revived. They basically revealed that Galactus was essentially a living star, and he had regressed to that form.

I'm talking about when Franklin revived him after he basically committed assisted suicide, not the incident with the Celestials. And I acknowledged that future Franklin was probably more powerful. That said, Galactus acknowledging Franklin's power and following him is completely different from Franklin being able to use his reality warping powers to do whatever he wants to Galactus against his will.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Franklin revived him with damn near all of his powerset...he also had collected all of his other selves powers. He was souped. Then in two occasions when he was fighting beings he could not beat (Abraxas, celestials) he called big G. The reviving Gal as his herald feat is Hyperbole! Galactus told Franklin straight they are equals and that he would exist in the next universe.
  • jaxn
    Options
    It's been a while, but I believe it was the same story as when he was revived. They basically revealed that Galactus was essentially a living star, and he had regressed to that form.

I'm talking about when Franklin revived him after he basically committed assisted suicide, not the incident with the Celestials. And I acknowledged that future Franklin was probably more powerful. That said, Galactus acknowledging Franklin's power and following him is completely different from Franklin being able to use his reality warping powers to do whatever he wants to Galactus against his will.

do you think Galactus always believed it to be his destiny to become Franklin's herald? There's no probably to it. Franklin is more powerful. That's been established in the books for quite some time now. I will have to reread the issues, but the living star sounds like its from another story arc
  • jaxn
    Options
    Franklin revived him with damn near all of his powerset...he also had collected all of his other selves powers. He was souped. Then in two occasions when he was fighting beings he could not beat (Abraxas, celestials) he called big G. The reviving Gal as his herald feat is Hyperbole! Galactus told Franklin straight they are equals and that he would exist in the next universe.

It was believed that Franklin exhausted his power, but that wasn't the case, hence why he still has his abilities. Hold up what? IIRC, once Galactus was brought back, he just took the UN from Abraxas and handed it to Reed (this is when it was revealed that the UN was a part of Galactus). In the Celestial fight..Franklin is the one who defeated them. They had already defeated Galactus before Franklin awakened him and made him his herald. He called on him to help in his fight with the Celestials. I will need to check the issue out again, but of course Galactus will exist in the next universe, that's why he is who he is. That's basically part of the deal when he first became Galactus. Galan was the only one to survive from the previous universe and "? " made him into Galactus. What's impressive is that Franklin will survive the collapse of the universe
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

do you think Galactus always believed it to be his destiny to become Franklin's herald? There's no probably to it. Franklin is more powerful. That's been established in the books for quite some time now. I will have to reread the issues, but the living star sounds like its from another story arc

It might be. I could be getting things mixed up in my head.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options

It was believed that Franklin exhausted his power, but that wasn't the case, hence why he still has his abilities. Hold up what? IIRC, once Galactus was brought back, he just took the UN from Abraxas and handed it to Reed (this is when it was revealed that the UN was a part of Galactus). In the Celestial fight..Franklin is the one who defeated them. They had already defeated Galactus before Franklin awakened him and made him his herald. He called on him to help in his fight with the Celestials. I will need to check the issue out again, but of course Galactus will exist in the next universe, that's why he is who he is. That's basically part of the deal when he first became Galactus. Galan was the only one to survive from the previous universe and "? " made him into Galactus. What's impressive is that Franklin will survive the collapse of the universe

I understand Galactus and his origin. Celestials said he is as powerful as one of them...that's not above Galactus. Him restoring Galactus through his powerset. Is not him defeating Galactus. Just inaccuraye
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Given the nature of this thread thought this was appropriate...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0tIqqGMsYU
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Wonder Twins