Miss Allhiphop.com 2013 Presented by Nutella(Empress takes crown)(nsfw)

Options
1454647484951»

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress marley
    nex gin wrote: »
    @Khaleesi
    All jokes aside....and this is my serious face see :)....OK....
    Part of the issue that some may have w/ you is that you came in w/ this "hey everybody look at me!! PLLEEEEAAASSSEE look at me!! I'm so great! You'll never expose me" attitude. The whole "attention ? " gimmick got played quick and there was no "substance" to compliment your looks. I don't know you irl, but the whole act screamed of insecurity and bird-dom ( yeah I made that ? up ). There are more subtle ways to get noticed ma. Take Kat for instance, she basically wrote the book on attention ? and indirect dissing and now she is an IC legend. You are a female on a male dominated message board. Trust me...you don't have to beg for attention. You will get it whether you solicit it or not. As far as the beef you're dealing w/ now....maybe you want to re-read how your statements were worded and ask yourself does it sound like you might be throwing a rock and hiding your hand. You can't control how the next person may interpret what you type, but don't be surprised if someone feels that you are indirectly addressing them.

@ is true.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mzgrahamsbitches
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Pictures should also only be allowed to be atleast 1 years old in this competition. I know many girls that have gotten flabby n sick since we graduated.. sad. X_X
    All of the people ahead of you have pics posted that are less than a year old.
    Stop trying to instigate white boy. I'm just naming things that I believe would make this competition more interesting. I'm sure @OB knows what I mean :>

You tried it. But my days of burying posters are behind me. Like I said, Im a changed woman, so I just count to 10 now.

bbwives-tami-eyeroll.gif

36fiuu.jpg
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress marley
    Pictures should also only be allowed to be atleast 1 years old in this competition. I know many girls that have gotten flabby n sick since we graduated.. sad. X_X
    Stop trying to instigate white boy. I'm just naming things that I believe would make this competition more interesting. I'm sure @OB knows what I mean :>

You tried it. But my days of burying posters are behind me. Like I said, Im a changed woman, so I just count to 10 now.

How u feel bout reppin voting someone other than urself after all u 2 been through? Dont lie.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obnoxiouslyfresh

How u feel bout reppin voting someone other than urself after all u 2 been through? Dont lie.

Everything he does hurts me.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress marley
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Some mod come FOF this ? please

? pretty much over. Now ? just in here blabbering about nothing. Marley won.

Turn Up Marley!!!!!!!!
    Jamie-Foxx-Kevin-HArt.gif
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obnoxiouslyfresh
    icks86 wrote: »

bbwives-tami-eyeroll.gif

36fiuu.jpg

I dont know why u been coming for me. I really want to remember you.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Mzgrahamsbitches
    Done........
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress marley
    i somehow feel responsible for pitting khallesi and mrswest against eachother....

does anyone else blame me?

if not ....good...

i don't feel responsible anymore
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    Babybugatii Moreno
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    SixSickSins
    **sneaks under yellow tape**

Crime-scene-tape.jpg

**views pics**

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    nothing else to see here folks keep it moving
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi
    *flies through thread*
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tabatha or Field_ducks
    Who won in 2012 & 2011?
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mzgrahamsbitches
    icks86 wrote: »

bbwives-tami-eyeroll.gif

36fiuu.jpg

I dont know why u been coming for me. I really want to remember you.

Wait I voted for you (even though I voted for kat).

Okay I voted for you in confidence!
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    Mzgrahamsbitches
    I've been told there's not.....
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    Mzgrahamsbitches
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I've been told there's not.....

@thatboydizz lied to me :(

You're not alone ....

He told me a year ago he was going to jail.....I was all nice to him and everything !!!!
This discussion has been closed.