Most Disappointing Team Through The First 3 Weeks of The Season

2»

Comments

• S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't give a ? about everyone else.. but I know I'm disappointed in my own team. Thursday is going to be a big game.. Really need them to reach .500 before playing Houston. Essentially tread water time for the next month til some guys can get healthy and the inexperienced WR core can get some awareness.

@Ounceman that 282 to 93 yard stat hurt my soul.. Especially considering Boldin ate most of that week 1.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    icks86 wrote: »
    one more thing @allday1992.... See you weak ass ? at the SEC championship!!!

Bama fan??
  • S.jR.
    San Fran is your answer. In all fairness though Willis has been/still is hurt, Aldon is M.I.A and what the name of the DT that went down with the ankle?

Ian Williams, he was just getting his time to shine too. Major focus on the defense to keep Willis/Bowman clean to make plays.

Spotlight is on Corey Lemonier to make some plays in Aldon's absence. Gonna need Tank Carradine to come in ready to go and add some depth to the DLine as well. Damn as bad as Culliver looked in the Super Bowl. He killed it all season, that secondary is missing him too.

Knee Collector? Nah my squad getting got by some body snatchers everybody just coming up M.I.A.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NYG

SF

Pittsburgh
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't be the Giants. They missed the ply offs last year and were always a team that got good or bad by mid season. They were good the first half of last season and not they are bad this season I expect a full turn around in the future. Not the skins since they team was never really good and RG3 wielded them to the play offs last year. The Niners are the team, they look like the Jags the last two weeks rofl.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'ma take the Niners by a slight margin ovr the Skins.

Everyone knows Bobby Griff's knee aint 100%, but SF got outright embarrassed two weeks straight...once at home. now, their pro bowl DT (maybe the best defensive player in the league) is out for a month cause he can't kick the sauce, too? Nah, they take that checkered flag.

ATL and Green Bay are running a tie for 3rd, which is real close right now.
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After losing to the colts my Niners are definitely one of the most disappointing teams

A lot of injuries offensively and dumb bail out penalties on defense are what's hurting us. I don't think we got "beat up physically" the last two weeks like everyone is saying

We'll be fine though only week 4 and it's a long season
  • VulcanRaven
    Ravens showed the blueprint to beat the Niners in the SB. We exposed yall b.
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Na I wouldn't go that far. We still were in position to win the game in the end of the 4th and probably would have punched it in if it wasn't for dumb play calling.

Kaepernick does have to adjust now that teams are getting tape on him but the lack of options offensively out main issue. The last two games defense played relatively well until late 3rd quarter from being tired because they were on the field all game. Offense just has to produce and whole team needs to cut down on the penalties and get healthy and we should be ok.
  • VulcanRaven
    If it was not for that mysterious black out the game would have continued to be a blowout.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panthers. Smh

Straight gave away 2 games.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panthers. Smh

Straight gave away 2 games.

Yeah y'all should at the very least be 2-1
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Packers or the Eagles

• S.jR.
    If it was not for that mysterious black out the game would have continued to be a blowout.

Just as the 49ers didn't come out ready the start of the game, it's the Ravens fault they didn't come out ready after the black out.

Weather delays happen.. even power outages (SF/Pitt in the bay) both teams need to be ready to go.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    49ers and Falcons dealing with a lot of injuries... Can't really call them disappointing yet.

Packers and Giants is ? up...

But yeah week 3 way too early for this kinda thread. A lot of these teams lookin like contenders right now will be exposed as pretenders in a few weeks and teams ? laughing at now will be ahead of their respective divisions by the end.