Al-Shabaab attacks shopping mall in Kenya, 39+ dead (including Kenyan president family members)

Options
2»

Comments

• julle-krist82
    julle-krist82 Members Posts: 1
    Options
    it is really pain ful
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    Terrible attack. Iono what they were trying to achieve by pulling off this attack but these type of attacks make people, muslims and infidels alike, lose sympathy for these outfits like Al Shabaab. They act like they're doing this for the deen but which sunnah are these fools following BTW?

Exactly, attacks like these will only strengthen Kenya's resolve and make attacks against Al-Shabaab even more brutal now. The Kenyan people, who are only 10% Muslim, will support vicious attacks against Al-Shabaab in Somalia and if Somalia wasn't a big enough ? hole now, it's gonna become even more of one in the next few weeks/years. We all know African wars tend to get especially nasty after awhile.

Attacking your own people is not the way to gain sympathy worldwide......Obama being of Kenyan heritage and a ? lover of slaughtering as many terrorists as possible (he's done more drone strikes then even Bush did), he's gonna take a personal pleasure in seeing Al-Shabaab wiped the ? up. Obama gets the green light from me to drone Al-Shabaab villages with no mercy from this point on.
    I highly doubt any sain muslim is sympathizing with any outfit that pulls off attacks like these. With all due respect I think you should make a clear distinction between muslims and terrorist who (ab)use a peaceful religion to justify terrorist attacks.

The problem is the MAJORITY OF THE WORLD'S PEACEFUL MUSLIMS AREN'T MAKING ANY DISTINCTION BETWEEN THEM AND THE ONES WHO PERPETRATE THESE ATTACKS IN THE NAME OF THEIR RELIGION! There's a billion Muslims in the world and any sane and rationale person knows that most of these people only want to go about their daily business, pay five times a day, and hopefully one day be able to go on the Haj. However, since Muslims figured out that they can't beat anybody on the battlefield and taken up terrorism as their preferred method of warfare, nobody, (of any influence,) be it be a cleric, mullah, iman, intellectual, or an academic has condemned any act of terrorism. This going back to pre-State of Israel days or when the PLO started acting a damn fool.

Say what you will about Jackson and Sharpton, (though they only pay lip service to it,) No black organization condones the widespread crime that plagues the black community. However, when an Islamic organization willfully and purposely targets innocent civilians, none of these cats come out and says, "Hold on a minute. Those ? over there are trippin' and are with the ? . The majority of us aren't about that life."

For example, when those Westboro Baptist church fools do those everybody from atheists, the non-religious, and especially Christian groups subject those muthafuckas to scorn, ridicule, and do everything in their power to distance themselves from them, but concerning these extreme Islamic groups, the silence is deafening and not a peep is to be heard from them. They want to ? and cry about being profiled, but why in the ? are you leaving it up to non-Muslims to defend you. If you don't support these attacks, why aren't you distancing yourselves people who are nothing more than straight up evil and issue a resounding condemnation of this ? . When they don't it leaves John Doe Public with the impression that Ali Abba Muslim is down with the terrorism movement.

Rex is patiently awaiting for some cleric, iman, or mullah that represents the majority of the world's "peaceful," and Allah fearing Muslims to condemn this and any other act terrorism perpetrated in the name of Islam.
    I agree with you but I didn't say that quote you quoted me as saying but it's probably a glitch

My bad, I copied and pasted the wrong name.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This the next Call of Duty map for sure