Money Mayweather On Sway In the Morning (Full Interview)

_Goldie_
_Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator

Comments

• mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dope....smh @ Kim....so sad....so sad lol
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Kim was looking on point idc what any1 says... I see why Floyd been knocking that out all these years,
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lil kim probably got that wet wet
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Man, oh man.... Would it be foul for me to almost say the letters, EBRC...hmmmmm lol
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Kim was looking on point idc what any1 says... I see why Floyd been knocking that out all these years,
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Man, oh man.... Would it be foul for me to almost say the letters, EBRC...hmmmmm lol
    Lil Kim didn't look too bad

reg_300.LilKim.mtvstudios.nyc.3613.jpeg

no.gif
  • S2J
    Floyd sound normal, no speech impediments. Goat.

As a fan, I wanna see him fight. But forreal, he should quit on top and healthy.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s2jepeka wrote: »

As a fan, I wanna see him fight. But forreal, he should quit on top and healthy.

I agree....the fan in me wants him to hang it up now...
    Hes 36....but he only has a few more yrs to kerp getting that 35 million dollar payday while he can.......so in that sense.....he needs to keep going.
  • S2J
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Lil Kim didn't look too bad

reg_300.LilKim.mtvstudios.nyc.3613.jpeg

no.gif

So how do you think she looks in the video? Did you see the part she was in? That's what we were referring to. We weren't talking about her pictures where she obviously looks like ? .

He said he wanted to eat Little Kim's ? .
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator

Wait so you would actually like Floyd less IF he has a speech impediment? Really ? ?
  • S2J
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

Wait so you would actually like Floyd less IF he has a speech impediment? Really ? ?

??

Speech impediment = loss of brain capacity due to takin too many hits, like hundreds of fighters before. Roy Jones is a recent example.

Of course I dont wanna see that.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

??

Speech impediment = loss of brain capacity due to takin too many hits, like hundreds of fighters before. Roy Jones is a recent example.

Of course I dont wanna see that.

Well you know Floyds philo, dont get hit. Maybe thee GOAT defensive fighter of alltime and also like he said himself "helped his longevity".