Big Ghost Nothing Was The Same Review (new website now)

2»

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Monizzle you a ? made ? , I really mean that

young money cocksuker or not if you can't laugh at this article you the hoest or hoe ? ? cotton lmao. your life must be miserable if you can't even take a few drake jokes from big ghost face.

shut yo ? ass up ? , I aint read that

You had to read the monizzle on the top of my screen name to see i responded lol. I swear you the softest and dumbest ? in detroit hahaha.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle you a ? made ? , I really mean that
    If you hatin you just need some ?
  • zeusbeard
    zeusbeard Members Posts: 147
    so is big ghost..ghost face or not
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    zeusbeard wrote: »
    so is big ghost..ghost face or not

no
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    This dude probably a white guy
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This dude probably a white guy

Its probably action bronson lol

but Idk why this line made me laugh the most

"Drizzy had to drop a quick Wu-Tang reference n mention that he be sippin Pora n listenin to Cappadonna… No disrespect but Ion even think people who actually kno Cappadonna personally be listenin to Cappadonna b. You whylin b."
  • Siqnih Da Trapper
    Siqnih Da Trapper Members Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmaoooo at monizzle and bcotton
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo his hate for drake is mad genuine though. Im half way through and I honestly feel if you put him in a room with drake he will attack him like a savage
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HE HOLDIN IT DOWN FOR HONEST ? THATS IN TOUCH WIT THEY FEMININE SIDES N GOT FLAWS SON. But yo…from the beginning of rap its always been muthafuckas dreamin of havin ? that ? round they way aint had. Even back in the “throw ya hands in the air n wave em like ya jus dont care” days. Best believe it was more than a handful of ? in the BX wit names like Kool Luv Ski that was rockin Jordache jeans n Pro Keds talmbout YES YES YALL IM GETTIN CRAZY DUCATS HUH HUH HUH HUH… or I GOT ALL THE FRESH GIRLIES ON THE TIP… or 1, 2, 3 IN THE PLACE TO BE ITS THE SURE SHOT PARTY ROCKIN ONE WHO GOT THE FELLAS JOCKIN… That ? evolved over time into language that was a lot less corny n eventually ? was jus compoundin all that ? into phrases like ? ? , GET MONEY.

lol good observation lol

• Infamous.H_G_C
    Infamous.H_G_C Members Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭
    drakewu.jpg

big ghostface lost
    also ghost and rae and ugod and ? are on the wu tang forever remix

At NYU's Skirball Center on Sunday night (Sept. 22), the Toronto MC sat down with RapRadar's Elliott Wilson for a #CRWN conversation, confirming that a double-take on the Noah "40" Shebib-produced cut is set to be released. Drizzy even recalled getting a personal phone call from Ghostface Killah himself, praising his talents.

"Ghostface called and said 'There's this guy on twitter pretending to be me and talks down about you but you're one of my favorite MCs,'" Drake said,

Wu is miscalculating this big ? time. They don't need this exposure. Most of their fans don't like Drakes candy ass and most Drake fans think they're old and played out.

if most of wu fans dont like drake then ? them. i give props to ghost and rae for doing what they feel like doing. ghostface liking drake, is not a surprise at all to anyone who listens to ghost music with all the singing and rnb he has on his albums. or that ghost deni wizard of poetry album.

GWOP is on an artistic level that Drake could never get on. There is a difference between making music about real relationship ? from a man's perspective and that emo bitchmade ? Drake be on.

well either ghost like emo bitchmade ? , or drake is not as emo as you think he is. gotta be one or the other.

Or them ? saw an opportunity to jump on a track with the number one new pop rapper and ran with it.

yeah cause thats something ghostface and them are known for
    all those tracks they did with nelly, and ja rule and chingy and ?
    list goes on and on

Cut it out! They hopped on remixes with Puff and JayZ during the height of differences! Ghost used to diss Puff for not being able to rap routinely!! And they made no secret about their initial dislike for JayZ and his KONY proclamations despite NaS and BIG!

So yeah, I believe GhostFace might like Drake's music when you consider Ghost's Wizardry album! He's always loved RnB. And I also think they see an opportunity for broader exposure to a younger audience! So this works for the WU either way!

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    drakewu.jpg

big ghostface lost

At NYU's Skirball Center on Sunday night (Sept. 22), the Toronto MC sat down with RapRadar's Elliott Wilson for a #CRWN conversation, confirming that a double-take on the Noah "40" Shebib-produced cut is set to be released. Drizzy even recalled getting a personal phone call from Ghostface Killah himself, praising his talents.

"Ghostface called and said 'There's this guy on twitter pretending to be me and talks down about you but you're one of my favorite MCs,'" Drake said,

Wu is miscalculating this big ? time. They don't need this exposure. Most of their fans don't like Drakes candy ass and most Drake fans think they're old and played out.

if most of wu fans dont like drake then ? them. i give props to ghost and rae for doing what they feel like doing. ghostface liking drake, is not a surprise at all to anyone who listens to ghost music with all the singing and rnb he has on his albums. or that ghost deni wizard of poetry album.

GWOP is on an artistic level that Drake could never get on. There is a difference between making music about real relationship ? from a man's perspective and that emo bitchmade ? Drake be on.

well either ghost like emo bitchmade ? , or drake is not as emo as you think he is. gotta be one or the other.

Or them ? saw an opportunity to jump on a track with the number one new pop rapper and ran with it.

list goes on and on

Cut it out! They hopped on remixes with Puff and JayZ during the height of differences! Ghost used to diss Puff for not being able to rap routinely!! And they made no secret about their initial dislike for JayZ and his KONY proclamations despite NaS and BIG!

So yeah, I believe GhostFace might like Drake's music when you consider Ghost's Wizardry album! He's always loved RnB. And I also think they see an opportunity for broader exposure to a younger audience! So this works for the WU either way!

theres a major difference between the SOUL MUSIC not RNB but the SOUL MUSIC that Wu Tangs samples vs the emo ish that drake makes ... MAJOR DIFFERENCE ... and if you dont think Drakes popularity plays a part in Ghost, Rae and Ugod riding with him you ? crazy .... Inspecta Deck spoke the real truth simply cause he aint got ? dropping but these other guys have projects on deck so right about now i take thier point of view with a grain of salt ..... not saying they arent a fan of drake but to say hes thier favorite that was def a political response !!
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    drakewu.jpg

big ghostface lost

list goes on and on

if you personally like drake or not, are you gona sit here and compare drake's skills to puffy? I get it you dont like the guy, but if ghost himself is saying he likes the kid, who are you to say he is lying? your dislike for drake is basically making you interpret everything in a way to diss him. so if someone you respect disses him, like dmx, u say yeah, look at this real ? dissing this ? drake. then if someone you respect, like ghost, says he likes drake, then you say "oh well he just lying."

so in essence, everyone hates drake, they either admit it or they are lying.
    i got it.
  • SheerExcellence
    antarticp wrote: »
    drakewu.jpg

big ghostface lost

list goes on and on

theres a major difference between the SOUL MUSIC not RNB but the SOUL MUSIC that Wu Tangs samples vs the emo ish that drake makes ... MAJOR DIFFERENCE ... and if you dont think Drakes popularity plays a part in Ghost, Rae and Ugod riding with him you ? crazy .... Inspecta Deck spoke the real truth simply cause he aint got ? dropping but these other guys have projects on deck so right about now i take thier point of view with a grain of salt ..... not saying they arent a fan of drake but to say hes thier favorite that was def a political response !!

you just arguing ? for the sake of it. nothing i said would indicate i am equating drakes music to classic soul.
  • Infamous.H_G_C
    edited September 2013
    drakewu.jpg

big ghostface lost

list goes on and on

if you personally like drake or not, are you gona sit here and compare drake's skills to puffy? I get it you dont like the guy, but if ghost himself is saying he likes the kid, who are you to say he is lying? your dislike for drake is basically making you interpret everything in a way to diss him. so if someone you respect disses him, like dmx, u say yeah, look at this real ? dissing this ? drake. then if someone you respect, like ghost, says he likes drake, then you say "oh well he just lying."

i got it.

We all know Puff's rap skills are questionable at best. That's a given. I wasn't questioning Drake's skill when I compared him to Puff. I was highlighting their similarities in platform and pop reception.

They (WU) clearly respect them(Puff and Drake) for different reasons. 1. Drake has skill as an artist. 2. Puff has an undeniable business acumen.

BOTH had/have a POP platform that Wu-Tang could benefit from association!

Sidebar:

I miss video music channels! Those were the days artists could just ADVERTISE their music, have it received on mass scale, and they were guaranteed exposure as long as they aired and made rotation (like radio).

Nowadays you get people having to align themselves with those they ordinarily would not have to for exposure purposes. It's annoying to witness and kinda sad!

I ain't bookmarking hundreds of artist's websites just so I can track of their careers, their art and their releases.

We need another BLACK MUSIC TELEVISION network.
    I miss leaving my TV on a video channel and seeing the visuals play along side the music. I miss HYPE WILLIAMS videos!

Oh..and DRAKE"S album is fire by the way!

*Rant off*

• SheerExcellence
    drakewu.jpg

big ghostface lost

list goes on and on

i got it.

We all know Puff's rap skills are questionable at best. That's a given. I wasn't questioning Drake's skill when I compared him to Puff. I was highlighting their similarities in platform and pop reception.

They (WU) clearly respect them(Puff and Drake) for different reasons. 1. Drake has skill as a rapper. 2. Puff has an undeniable business acumen.

I miss video music channels! Those were the days artist could just ADVERTISE their music, have it received on mass scale, and they were guaranteed exposure!

Nowadays you get people having to align themselves with those they ordinarily would not have to!

i guess i see this as more of authentic than working with puff, because i really dont see how much this would help either of them. if you aint a fan of wu tang by now you arent going to be. same goes for drake. did it really help ghostface any by being on that cruel summer kanye album last year? maybe slightly, but i dont think it helped him much at all. same here, in my opinion. whereas in 1997, anyone who worked with puff was going to instantly be more popular.
  • Infamous.H_G_C
    drakewu.jpg

big ghostface lost

list goes on and on

i got it.

They (WU) clearly respect them(Puff and Drake) for different reasons. 1. Drake has skill as a rapper. 2. Puff has an undeniable business acumen.

I miss video music channels! Those were the days artist could just ADVERTISE their music, have it received on mass scale, and they were guaranteed exposure!

Nowadays you get people having to align themselves with those they ordinarily would not have to!

i guess i see this as more of authentic than working with puff, because i really dont see how much this would help either of them. if you aint a fan of wu tang by now you arent going to be. same goes for drake. did it really help ghostface any by being on that cruel summer kanye album last year? maybe slightly, but i dont think it helped him much at all. same here, in my opinion. whereas in 1997, anyone who worked with puff was going to instantly be more popular.

Of course it helped. Exposure NEVER hurts when you've got a product or service to sell. That's marketing 101.

• SheerExcellence
    drakewu.jpg

big ghostface lost

list goes on and on

i got it.

Of course it helped. Exposure NEVER hurts when you've got a product or service to sell. That's marketing 101.

paula deen, anthony ? , lamar odom...
    i can continue
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    drakewu.jpg

big ghostface lost

list goes on and on

i got it.

i can continue

Paula Deen the only one who has products to sell out of these three. Just saying. And Paula Deen sales probably went up in them redneck countries after her N-Word debacle and ? .

But, this review though..... the ? is still ? hilarious. I honestly think it's a bit odd that Rae and Ghost working with Drake, but the ? in the Wu been on different ? in the 2000s. The Wu of the 90s, when you look at them, were the type to do a song with ? or a remix but throw shots at you later on a different track, but they was just the hardest group out at the time. If the song they do with Drake sounds like some Drake "Lord Knows" or "Think Good Thoughts" type of ? , I can't complain. If it sounds like some "From Time" or "Wu Tang Forever" ? , there's the issue.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hahahaha the human rollerblade....? made me spit out my guinness
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big Ghost is funny af. Does anybody actually like this album? This might possibly be the softest hip hop album of all time.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Way Out > any Drake album
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    he kinda took it easy on Drake
  • SheerExcellence
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    drakewu.jpg

big ghostface lost

list goes on and on

i got it.

i can continue

Paula Deen the only one who has products to sell out of these three. Just saying. And Paula Deen sales probably went up in them redneck countries after her N-Word debacle and ? .

But, this review though..... the ? is still ? hilarious. I honestly think it's a bit odd that Rae and Ghost working with Drake, but the ? in the Wu been on different ? in the 2000s. The Wu of the 90s, when you look at them, were the type to do a song with ? or a remix but throw shots at you later on a different track, but they was just the hardest group out at the time. If the song they do with Drake sounds like some Drake "Lord Knows" or "Think Good Thoughts" type of ? , I can't complain. If it sounds like some "From Time" or "Wu Tang Forever" ? , there's the issue.

politicians sell themselves to get elected
    lamar odom is selling his services as a basketball player, yet he is currently unemployed

paula deen's sales are down overall, which is why i said exposure does hurt sometimes.

exposure does and can hurt if its not the right kind
    but we are off track
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I agree that exposure can hurt, but you just referring to public image. Odom was struggling in the NBA for a minute, the drug ? just made it worse, but I get the point you trying to make on "selling yourself". Paula Deen's sales are down overall, but in a lot of ways, that bad exposure is going to end up having her apologize and make a huge comeback and boost her sales in the future probably.

But we are totally off track cause this review is ? epic and we talking about Wu and ? and Diddy. Back to the review for real