• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BetaRay Bill
    doctor Manhattan is only top tier?
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    BetaRay Bill
    Here's some of the characters i would put in herald tier

Adam Warlock, Cyborg Supes, Sentry, Thor, Gladitor, some Hulks, Shaman NAte, Scarlett Witch, Mr. MAjestic, DOc Manhattan, Black adam, Genis Vel, Moonstone Zemo, Maxima, Spawn, Sinestro, Wally West, Supes

Supes ain't Herald tier and neither is Gladiator. Scarlet Witch can reach abstract tier, Black Adam's only top tier, as is Warlock, Doc Manhattan's ? tier. He lacks any feats to suggest he could fight others with super powers.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BetaRay Bill
    To me herald tier is below top tier so maybe I created confusion. LOL...Manhattan has sick power...Adam Warlock is Up their with Surfer Thor...he has been shown to dwarf Surfer. He fought Thor straight hand to hand with a lot less energy. Gladiator is herald tier...Supes speed invulnerability and strength alone make him top tier. Black Adam is a beast he is in Thor Surfer class as well.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    from my older days of posting on comic forums, herald tier defines a class of beings with high end durability ( the ability to survive the vacuum of space unaided), high end energy projection, high end strength (either naturally or by power amp), high end speed. This is based on the heralds of Galactus. All heralds have this powerset, some to varying degrees. For instance, take Nova who is arguably the weakest of the heralds..she still possesses energy projection, durability and flight speed that are on average higher than some top tiers. Over the years, herald tier was kind of replaced with elite top tier