Lil Wayne Katie Couric interview spks on how inmates treated him,seizures, syrup and more!

Options
Bcotton5
Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua-1_XRP0TU

Earlier today, season 2 of Katie Couric‘s talk show premiered on ABC and one of the special guests on the show was Lil Wayne.

Tune talked about their first interview from four years ago, the story behind his seizures, why he stopped drinking syrup, co-writing “How To Love” with Detail for his daughter and daughters all over the world, why his mother made him drop out of high school, his time in jail, being an influence for kids in New Orleans, skateboarding, and then reviewed Katie‘s revamped minivan.

Click here to watch Weezy F Baby discuss his family and retirement in a clip that didn’t make the full interview. I will update the video above as soon as a better quality version surfaces online. Thanks Nique!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    any of you men click that damn link and you may as well turn in your damn man card.

You a weezy fan?
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    any of you men click that damn link and you may as well turn in your damn man card.

what link?
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Chance The Rapper Talks Being Featured On Lil Wayne’s “Dedication 5” Mixtape

normal_91a4f6e6107411e3a12d22000a1fa52e_7.jpg

Rolling Stone recently caught up with Chance The Rapper and asked him about his appearance on Lil Wayne‘s latest mixtape, Dedication 5. Chance explains how Weezy F Baby hit him up asking for a song to be done in one day and how stressful it was for him.

“You Song,” one of the hottest cuts off Lil Wayne’s Dedication 5 mixtape, features one of your most killer verses. When did you find out that was going down?
    We had just got back in Chicago the day before from Europe, and this was supposed to be our one day off between touring the States and coming back from Europe. That morning I woke up. The first thing I saw was a text from my manager Pat in the morning: “Wayne wants a song for Dedication 5. He needs it in two days.” You can imagine all the stress that I instantly felt on my head, to not only do a perfect song for Wayne, but to have it done that one day, ’cause we were leaving the next day.

So how did you approach it?
    I was a little bit scatterbrained. I was just stressed out, ’cause I was like, “I don’t know what the ? I’m about do.” So I hit Pat back like, “What beat does he want?” And Pat’s like, “I’ll check for you right now.” He hits me right back: “He says it could be whatever beat you want.” That just made it so much more stressful. What beat do I pick for Lil Wayne’s Dedication 5 mixtape? I’m thinking instantly I gotta pick some Chicago street ? . I was gonna do, like, Z Money “? Want My Money’ or a [Chief] Keef record, or just some Chicago ? . I figured it made sense. I wanted to rap about some Dedication 5-ass ? : what was going on, the ? that I recently got. Tell my story all over again.

Was “You Song” one of your favorite tracks off D5 :?:
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Glad my ? aint come on the show soundin like letoya jackson like kanye wouldve.

smash on katie tho
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Behind The Scenes Of 2 Chainz’ “Used 2” With The Hot Boys & Mannie Fresh [Video]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w94cTuHOAM

In the video above, you can watch some behind the scenes footage from 2 Chainz‘ “Used 2” video shoot, which took place in the 7th Ward section of New Orleans, Louisiana yesterday (September 25th).

The producer of the track, Mannie Fresh, as well as the Hot Boys members Lil Wayne, Juvenile and Turk all made appearances in the visual. Weezy F Baby even showed off his new haircut on set (dreads cut shorter)!

Click here to view some photos from on set of the “Used 2” video shoot.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    any of you men click that damn link and you may as well be banned from this forum.

***fixed***
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad my ? aint come on the show soundin like letoya jackson like kanye wouldve.

smash on katie tho

@YoungGoldie respect for the sig gif
    th_fistbumppow.gif
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    ? Katie can get the ?
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    ? Katie can get the ?

Miss Katie sexy as ? ! Wayne beat.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did he call her Miss Katie the whole time like a damn slave?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Will you be my...katie Couric"
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    white girls don't always age well but when they do they look like katie couric
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    ? Katie can get the ?

Miss Katie sexy as ? ! Wayne beat.

• Bcotton5
    Options
    Wayne the best
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Wayne mos def hit that
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Lil Wayne Stands In The Crowd Watching The Weeknd’s Concert In Miami [Pictures]

lil-wayne-watches-the-weeknd-concert-miami.jpg

On Saturday evening, Lil Wayne stood in the crowd watching The Weeknd‘s live show at the James L. Knight International Center in Miami, Florida. Also standing in the audience watching the live performance with Tunechi was Marley G, Detail, and BP.

You can view a couple more photos after the jump below. I hope Weezy F Baby and Weeknd hit up a studio and record another collaboration soon!

lil-wayne-watches-the-weeknd-concert-miami2.jpg

lil-wayne-watches-the-weeknd-concert-miami3.jpg