Michael Jordan went 6 for 6 in the finals...............ok!

13»

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya'll heard Jalen Rose saying that MJ is going to come back for one game this season? Would you watch this?

No
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya'll heard Jalen Rose saying that MJ is going to come back for one game this season? Would you watch this?

Yes
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never saw MJ quit... Ijs
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blu197 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL at Pau wouldn't get into the HOF without Kobe, what kind of stupid ? is that. He was an allstar in Memphis and won with his national team, that alone would of gotten him in the HOF based on his stats too.

Gasol only made ONE all star game pre-Kobe and never avg over 20ppg and 10reb if you think that's enough to get in the HOF then your ? and need to never come back to CS

Maalik wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL at Pau wouldn't get into the HOF without Kobe, what kind of stupid ? is that. He was an allstar in Memphis and won with his national team, that alone would of gotten him in the HOF based on his stats too.

You a ? liar lmao. Nobody was watching that boy down in Memphis.

Chris Webber ? all over Pau Gasol's career pre-Kobe and his ass not in the HOF.

C/s i bet his ? didn't even kno who Pau was b4 he went to Lakers

I damn sure didn't.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jusdre313 wrote: »
    its just another argument people use to praise Jordan while slighting Lebron

MJ is the GOAT, undeniable, but ? want to put him on a place so far in the sky its like he CAN NEVER be touched

there will always be someone to come along and Dethrone the goat.. not saying LBJ is the one, but someone will come.

I just cant stand when ? act like its BLASPHEMOUS to even question another player being CLOSE to how good MJ was. Like its ? seriously saying KOBE aint got ? on MJ even though he only has 1 less ring. (Even though he will likely finish with more points in his career than Mike)

i think LBJ is the best player in the league and has a chance to be better than MJ, but even if he does win 6 + rings they still wont give him his props... some people will NEVER let their Idol be outdone

1) Kobe can never be bettr than Mike b/c he wasnt even the best player on his team for his first 3 rings. Lets just get that out the way...a-gain

2) Ahh, lets keep going. For the last 4-5 yrs Kobe aint even been the undisputed best in the league. Whether u think its him or Bron isnt even the point, the point is it was a viable debate.

Wasnt NO debate for Mike. Magic, Bird, Hakeem, etc.-none was better than Mike. IN THEIR OWN WORDS...i.e. Larry Bird in his prime about a YOUNG Jordan 'Thats ? disguised as Michael Jordan....' The foh lol

3) If it aint gon be Lebron then who? Nggas really dont understand how good Bron is historically. Nggas treat him like he a youngin. He's TEN years in. His door is about 75% shut to bein 'better than Mike', and thats all good he still is on par for top 5 Doa

So if HE aint it...i mean gentic freaks x insane bball IQ doesnt come along often. So if it aint Lebron, might as well sit back n relax a bit b/c the ngga 'better than Jordan' aint been born yet.
  • Crimson11
    Crimson11 Members Posts: 107 ✭✭
    You say Kobe hasn't patterned his own path but his career is extremely different than MJs and Lbj's.. Yes kobe played with a legit HOF big man in Shaq (Pau isn't legit HOF talent b/c he probly wouldn't get in if it wasn't for Kobe, kinda like Bosh will be with Bron) But he also NEVER played with a HOF perimeter player like Lbj did with Wade and Jordan did with Scottie... Basically Kobe may have patterned his game after Mj but not his formula to win like Lbj had to, those Heat teams that won the last two titles are kinda like a mirror to those early 90s Bulls squad....

And Lbj's style of play is not some new revolutionary ? bruh his game is based off Magics just with athleticism added to it, basically a Point Forward and he's not the 1st one the NBAs ever had but he is hands down the best....

Here we go, Kobe's career path started differently, once she was traded, which is what Kobe wanted, the lakers team the next two years after had a very similar build of those Chicago Bulls team, with Odom playing the role of point foward like Pippen, once Kobe figured out he couldn't win with that team as constructed, that's when he requested a trade, and to what team you ask? the Bulls, the Lakers wanted Deng, but Kobe didn't want a trade to chicago unless deng stayed (Deng is a 6'9 defensive SF btw) when the lakers got gasol (an all-star PF) that's when he resent his trade request, so while Kobe hasn't patterned his path like MJ (something he didn't have control of) exactly, he still got the team he wanted when shaq left, which again was eerily similar to some of those late 80's-early 90's bulls teams.
  • blu197
    @s2jepka

All your points sound like ? you see in YouTube comments...

@ your 1st point of course Kobe wasn't goin to be the best player on the 3peat run, he was Drafted to a team with a Prime Shaq on it, if that happened to Lbj or MJ they would be the 2nd option aswell, it's not like wasnt the best on those teams b/c he wasn't good enough to be it's jus that he wasn't near his Prime @ that time and he was still a beast in those teams and Lakers wouldn't have seen none of those titles w/o him FACT.....

@ your 2nd point, who cares?? All that shows is that the Nba has been a way deeper league @ Every position (besides the C) during Kobes time than MJs....

And Lmaoo @ the 3rd point "? really don't understand how good Bron is historically" Quit crying ? , you Lebron lovers are the worst u want everybody worship the ground your "king" walks on, But @ the same time wanna brush 2011 finals under the rug (I'll give him a pass for 07) and the fact he had to jump ship unlike other legends like Jordan,Hakeem,Zeke,Bird,Kobe,Dirk ect.. And that he NEEDED Wade a HOF who already won a title and a All star in Bosh to start winning but when we bring that up yall say "he can't do it alone" but @ the same try to discredit Kobe for playing with Pau and Shaq.. Bron lovers are nothin but delusional hypocrites

• blu197
    Crimson11 wrote: »
    You say Kobe hasn't patterned his own path but his career is extremely different than MJs and Lbj's.. Yes kobe played with a legit HOF big man in Shaq (Pau isn't legit HOF talent b/c he probly wouldn't get in if it wasn't for Kobe, kinda like Bosh will be with Bron) But he also NEVER played with a HOF perimeter player like Lbj did with Wade and Jordan did with Scottie... Basically Kobe may have patterned his game after Mj but not his formula to win like Lbj had to, those Heat teams that won the last two titles are kinda like a mirror to those early 90s Bulls squad....

And Lbj's style of play is not some new revolutionary ? bruh his game is based off Magics just with athleticism added to it, basically a Point Forward and he's not the 1st one the NBAs ever had but he is hands down the best....

Here we go, Kobe's career path started differently, once she was traded, which is what Kobe wanted, the lakers team the next two years after had a very similar build of those Chicago Bulls team, with Odom playing the role of point foward like Pippen, once Kobe figured out he couldn't win with that team as constructed, that's when he requested a trade, and to what team you ask? the Bulls, the Lakers wanted Deng, but Kobe didn't want a trade to chicago unless deng stayed (Deng is a 6'9 defensive SF btw) when the lakers got gasol (an all-star PF) that's when he resent his trade request, so while Kobe hasn't patterned his path like MJ (something he didn't have control of) exactly, he still got the team he wanted when shaq left, which again was eerily similar to some of those late 80's-early 90's bulls teams.

It's Official you don't kno ? , If you watch ANY Laker games you would kno since 01 Kobe has always been the Primary Ball Handler, word to him leading the Lakers in Ast every season once Van Exel left and up until Nash arrived, and Rofl @ you comparing Odom to Scottie foh and The only thing the 09-10 Lakers had in common with 90s Bulls was Phil Jackson,the Triangle, and that it's number one option was a SG that's it
  • S2J
    ^^^ U still talkin that 'ran to Dwade' ? after the seasons Bron has put together in Miami?! Still? Damn near 60% fgs, mvps, finals mvp, still avg 27, 7, 7, etc, etc, etc...u STILL talkin 'ran to dwade'?? Foh ngga...? that juvenile 'lebron lovers' ? , we talkin real hoops. Irl Bron's dominance is a fact.
  • blu197
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    ^^^ U still talkin that 'ran to Dwade' ? after the seasons Bron has put together in Miami?! Still? Damn near 60% fgs, mvps, finals mvp, still avg 27, 7, 7, etc, etc, etc...u STILL talkin 'ran to dwade'?? Foh ngga...? that juvenile 'lebron lovers' ? , we talkin real hoops. Irl Bron's dominance is a fact.

I can't talk about what happened in real life now???

So are saying that he didn't need Wade & Bosh who were two top 10 players @ that time (Wade still top 10 Bosh isn't )??

If so why did he go to Miami in the 1st place??

I jus call it how i see it and go ahead and ignore everything else i said
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    I never saw MJ quit... Ijs

He quit after 93
  • S2J

So are saying that he didn't need Wade & Bosh who were two top 10 players @ that time (Wade still top 10 Bosh isn't )??

Dwade is on fumes..but even still, he's giving him a sidekick like 20 ppg,which is normal for any successful team...and Chris Bosh scord ZERO points in game 7 ..my point is the minute Wade and Bosh proved to NOT be as good as we thought, Bron has completely erased that 'asterisk' of bein on a loaded team.

He has no more help than MJ had, or Bird, or Magic, Kobe (both teams), or even his peers who havent won rings, namely Durant.
  • blu197

Dwade is on fumes..but even still, he's giving him a sidekick like 20 ppg,which is normal for any successful team...and Chris Bosh scord ZERO points in game 7 ..my point is the minute Wade and Bosh proved to NOT be as good as we thought, Bron has completely erased that 'asterisk' of bein on a loaded team.

He has no more help than MJ had, or Bird, or Magic, Kobe (both teams), or even his peers who havent won rings, namely Durant.

@s2jepka

So you trying to act like Bosh wasn't important in that series jus b/c he had 0pts in game 7??

Bruh if it wasn't for Bosh there wouldn't be a game 7 to be played, who got crucial re to kick to Ray in corner to send it to OT in game 6? Who blocked Danny Green 3 at the end of OT to seal the game?? You can bring up all the numbers you want and try to act like Bosh (and Wade) got carried jus b/c they didn't have the most points or whatever but if either missed a game in the finals Heat lose that series....

And Lmaoo @ u actlin like Lbj wasn't on a loaded squad, when you have bench players that could start on other teams like Ray,Battier,Birdman,Rashard Lewis,Beasley,Oden ? even Cole your on a loaded team not to mention the team as a whole has 4 HOFers on it

And ima end on this you say "Bosh and Wade weren't as good as we thought they were" that jus tells me you NEVER watched them play until your lord & savior went to the Heat to join those same guys