nhl heads! are you still gonna tell me ovi>>>>sid after tonight?

13»

Comments

• eastwood
    eastwood Members Posts: 121
    edited April 2010
    cut the ? . horry? that ? a role player we all know that. ? off. the better team wins at the end of the day. numbers or not. edmonton wasnt a bad team they were just slept on all playoffs. back in 95 the trap was holdin up bare teams thats just how nj played and has played. idk why you think you know more hockey than everyone in the world. ? that ? . im a fan first and foremost and at the end of the day.....ovi is on the greens. SUCK ON THAT

I play/coach hockey. Grew up on it. PLayed since I was 4. I obviously understand the game better than you from our discussions. So I think I am entitled to say I know hockey more than anyone on these boards because nobody else on these boards cares. Edmonton slept on? They were a ? 8th seed in the Western Conference. Not the EAstern conference where the point differential is a lot less. In hockey if you play good defense and have a hot/great goalie that's all you need. ? a superstar. The trap revolutionized the game youngin'. The days of the opened up ice free skating 80s were gone after that was introduced. Then you had different varients of clogging the neutral zone like the left wing lock. Ovechkin may be on the greens but there were years when Hull was on the greens as well.
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    i think YOU MAD that your player is on the greens
  • eastwood
    edited April 2010

I think your MAD I schooled you in this thread... I'm a Wings fan... Couldn't care less about either player to be honest. My player is Lidstrom.
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited April 2010
    its not possible to school me if the side your reppin aint do ? . i think this is done. i have some ? to ? .
  • eastwood
    edited April 2010
    its not possible to school me if the side your reppin aint do ? . i think this is done. i have some ? to ? .

Ovechkin had 10 pts this postseason... Once agin, if you ask me what team is better... Pens or Caps? I'll agree with you... Pens. However, Ovechkin is still better. Guess what... Buffalo lost to the Bruins but Miller is still the better goaltender... Imagine that! Take your L and move on son... And we all know you ain't ? no ? ...
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    eastwood wrote: »
    Ovechkin had 10 pts this postseason... Once agin, if you ask me what team is better... Pens or Caps? I'll agree with you... Pens. However, Ovechkin is still better. Guess what... Buffalo lost to the Bruins but Miller is still the better goaltender... Imagine that! Take your L and move on son... And we all know you ain't ? no ? ...

C'mon man you didn't have to bring up my Sabres losing
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited April 2010
    dont get me started on ryan miller. the sabers suck ass
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Ryan Miller is the best goalie and the Sabres are young, if we would've kept Briere, Drury, and Afinogenov we would have won a cup.
  • eastwood
    edited May 2010

Whose joining Ovi? LOL Looks like your boy Sid fared no better against the Habs you ? ...

I'm willing to bet this ? doesn't show back up in this thread to eat his words.

Ovi >>> Sid
  • eastwood
    edited May 2010
    if ovi is so great why couldnt he adjust to montreals d? why didnt he show up when he was supposed to? captain? dpnt get me started wit that. ovi gon be karl malone. nuff points no titles

Why couldn't Crosby adjust to montreals d? Why didn't he show up when he was supposed to?

Stats vs Montreal:
    Ovechkin:5 G 5 A 10 pts +5 rating in 7 games
    Crosby: 1 G 4 A 5 Pts -1 rating in 7 games

Ovechkin had twice the stats and at least WSH scored 5 more goals while he was on the ice rather than 1 less like Pit did when Crosby was on the ice.

Enjoy that Crow...
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    whoo...pittsburgh ? up
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    I'ma say their equal...cuz both of em lost to the 8th seeded Canadiens. thatz pretty ? , eh? BLACKHAWKS winning it all anyway !!!
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    f.e.d.s. wrote: »
    I'ma say their equal...cuz both of em lost to the 8th seeded Canadiens. thatz pretty ? , eh? BLACKHAWKS winning it all anyway !!!

CopyofMyNigga1.jpg...............
  • s-dot
    s-dot Members Posts: 164 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    f.e.d.s. wrote: »

*Kanye voice* Sorry...
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited May 2010
    Whose joining Ovi? LOL Looks like your boy Sid fared no better against the Habs you ? ...

I'm willing to bet this ? doesn't show back up in this thread to eat his words.

Ovi >>> Sid

i knew your ? ass was gon get yappin. pens lost i can except that. habs were the better team. but ? you. sid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ovi
  • eastwood
    edited May 2010
    i knew your ? ass was gon get yappin. pens lost i can except that. habs were the better team. but ? you. sid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ovi

LOL.... Of course I was going to make you eat your words. Check the numbers chump:

Ovechkin: 10 pts +5
    Crosby: 5 pts -1

You lose...
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited May 2010
    LOL.... Of course I was going to make you eat your words. Check the numbers chump:

Ovechkin: 10 pts +5
    Crosby: 5 pts -1

You lose...

actually, ovi is a habitual choker. shawn kemp type ? lol its all good ? .
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    i guess its easy to forget the pens won the cup last year since 98% of cheap seats doesnt even care about hockey ha
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    anyone else remember The Might Ducks????? GOAT hockey movie