Comments

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? Free Mumia

? it... free black people... for real this time
  • AmneasePiff
    AmneasePiff Members Posts: 281
    Lil Boosie makes music from the heart and not many can do that

Legend is a word that's over used but i put him in that catergory for his music quality he is all rounded can make any song and makes heart felt music
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? Free Mumia

I remember they was about to have a rally for dude in Philly and we was talking about it in class. this white chick who wants to be a police officer was calling that guy all types of "pieces of ? "

fucc that white bish
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? Free Mumia

Who is that?

• AmneasePiff
    Yea, we ? with Boosie and Webbie tough in Planet Roc.

Can't wait until that ? get out. He know it's all love in Lil Rock.

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    boosie and webbie are 2 of the wackest rappers of all time. im not even trolling. one sounds like a cartoon character and the only one u cant even understand what hes saying, he looks like an idiot in real life. why the ? would I take him serious when he rap. And if he really did ? somebody, then why the ? yall saying free him. keep his ass in jail
  • AmneasePiff
    ^^^^^ Judging a rapper on his looks and voice

Ignoring his great lyrical content, emotion, subject matter, passion, beat selection, flow, delivery

Only on the I.C. lmao

SMH
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seen a white ? in a benz slapping Boosie hella hard a few months ago. She was rockin to it.
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Where did the notion come from that he spells his name in every song?

the people who heard that never heard a song, they just heard another stupid ? say that so they go wit it

even tho he spelled his name in prolly 5 songs out of his hole discography
    i just let people be ignorant[/quote]

LOL! I'VE HEARD PLENTY OF JAMS WHERE HE SPELLING HIS NAME OR SPELLING SUMTHING, I GUESS U GOTA B ILLETERATE TO LIKE HIS MUSIC BUT TO EACH THEY OWN. POINT IS HE WACK AND NOT A GREAT RAPPER AND U MUHFUCKAS GLORYFYING HIM FOR BEATING A MURDER RAP BUT THEN GETTING BUSTED FOR SUMTHING ELSE?! OUT HERE IN CALI HE WOULD JUST B AN AVERAGE ? ....[/quote]

So what. Snoop has made a career out of spelling his name in his raps. Although I'm not the biggest Boosie im a old head with grown kids. 3 sons and a daughter. Boosie is the Tupac for their generation. Up here in the Mil the youngins still bump his music religiously. He is the ultimate trill ? / rapper.
  • AmneasePiff
    edited October 2013
    1. ZRO
    2. Lil Boosie
    3. Chammilionaire
    4. ? C
    5. Scarface

My top 5 greatest of all time from the South
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. ZRO
    2. Lil Boosie
    3. Chammilionaire
    4. ? C
    5. Scarface

None if them better than face... Put project pat and mac on ur list
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? throw that 2pac label around a lot but it does apply to Boosie. I rarely meet more devoted fans than those that rock with boosie. Especially if they from the boot, a ? will ? you up over boosie.

I dig boosie myself, I wouldn't say hes one of the best ever or anything but I like him and webbie.

Even though boosie ain't that old (only a year older than me) he has an incredibly loyal and rabid fan base.
  • AmneasePiff
    aneed123 wrote: »
    1. ZRO
    2. Lil Boosie
    3. Chammilionaire
    4. ? C
    5. Scarface

None if them better than face... Put project pat and mac on ur list

In my opinion they are better then Scarface otherwise that wouldn't be my list