Insanity

Options
hummingbird
hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
edited May 2010 in The Weight Room
So for those of you who have done it or are doing it. School me please.

After reading the P90X thread, Im wondering should I even attempt to try Insanity, but go ahead and humor me anyway please. lol.

Comments

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If you cant do the P90X bird, dont even think about insanity lol I'm doing a combo of both right now (P90X and Insanity - See the P90X thread).
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    I attempted it and quit 5 minutes in, and I'm in pretty good shape. I wouldn't advise it to anyone that wasn't amazingly fit to begin with. It may be better to start on a lower level and build up to it!!!

and smh @ quitting 5 minutes in lol wtf? 5 minutes in and Shaun T is still conducting the warm ups niggette lol
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    after the first week you get used to it. im doing p90x and insanity...alternating days. its not hard at all...it just looks intimidating. u gotta push yourself
  • The Steve Boogie
    The Steve Boogie Members Posts: 28
    edited March 2010
    Options
    hummingbird i lost your nude catalogue years ago - to borrow from pauly d., let's get down to business with you littering my inbox with graphic photography :tu
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I've done P-90X and Insanity. Insanity is a form of HIIT training. Basically all cardio. It's great to lose weight fast. P-90X if u trying to build some muscle.
  • BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I was not amazingly fit when I started insanity, and I am doing ok. I have lost weight and built muscle.
  • chred04
    chred04 Members Posts: 3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I love the Insanity workout, but I would recommend starting with P90X first. Insanity is definitely cardio-heavy and I think you would be better served to build up to it.