WTF @ Josh Freeman and the Bucs

Options
2»

Comments

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ii actually thought he had the potential to one day develop into a solid QB.

Looking at him the past few years he looks more like a second or third strong back up.

The Tampa situation was toxic and it was time for both parties to move on.

Freeman will probably end up as a back up somewhere although he'd be starter material for teams like Jacksonville, Oakland, and a couple others.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vikings pick up Freeman, he does really well, looks awesome, gets team to 9-6 and just miss the playoffs, while also losing out on a high draft pick. Without high draft pick vikes decide to sign freeman to a long term deal and no draft a QB.

The following year Freeman falls back to earth and does ? , Vikes continue to suck and fail to find franchise QB.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, Schiano's not the problem, and I'm not even confident the Bucs were trying to drag his name through the mud. If so, it wasn't someone high up. Why would you try to lower the value of someone before you attempt to trade them? That doesn't even make sense. Real talk it makes more sense for Freeman's people to leak it so he could be released, and choose the team he wants (which is what happened).

Freeman ? sucks. He was given PLENTY of weapons. Need a RB to take pressure off you? Got it. Need a good O line? Got it. Need good receiving targets? Got it. And you still suck? ? that dude, I'm glad he's gone.

This right here... They gave that man every thing he needed to be successful. He just never made that jump.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    best young QB tho
    Who?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    22eecec5ce87647962d4c1b714dca494.jpeg

Josh Freeman unemployed but this ? out here on a roster. Trashest of the trash #BlaineGabbage
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw some of the highlights or should I say lowlights on ESPN of Josh Freeman's season and them ? dropped alotta passes.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had 1 good year. 2 avg ones and a ? one thus far... Greg Schiano sucks.,.. Kyle Flood>>>Greg Schiano
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    best young QB tho
    Who?

sarcasm, bruh
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    22eecec5ce87647962d4c1b714dca494.jpeg

Josh Freeman unemployed but this ? out here on a roster. Trashest of the trash #BlaineGabbage

No matter how much people say Freeman is garbage, the impostor that is pictured here is a lot worse.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the Bucs remind me of last years Chiefs team. where they have alotta talent on paper. jus not winning. maybe like the Chiefs a change @ head coach and QB could turn the team around.
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Bills could use him now
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw some of the highlights or should I say lowlights on ESPN of Josh Freeman's season and them ? dropped alotta passes.

This year there as been a dropping problem. But his career completion percentage is still 58%. And this dude throws TONS of off target passes to open receivers when he's not really under pressure. He kills drive after drive.

Last year he had a 1,400+ yard rusher in the backfield (so the D had to stay honest), he was tied for the 3rd least sacked QB in the league, and he had Williams, Jackson, and Clark (he was okay) but he only completed 54.8% of his passes. If you can't do better than that with ALL that around you, the coach isn't the problem.

? Josh Freeman
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I liked freeman but.... He has one of the best Olines in football Williams and Jackson plus Doug Martin with one of the best defenses.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Regardless of the QB. The coaching is trash for the Bucs. Clock management and decision making has been very poor.
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    Regardless of the QB. The coaching is trash for the Bucs. Clock management and decision making has been very poor.

I can't agree with that. Should have had Revis on Colston late in the Saints game. And we do need to run less on first down. But I think that was largely what coaches thought they had to do because Freeman can't be trusted to throw.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    the Bucs remind me of last years Chiefs team. where they have alotta talent on paper. jus not winning. maybe like the Chiefs a change @ head coach and QB could turn the team around.

slept on post nd i think dis is accurate
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

slept on post nd i think dis is accurate

The difference to me is the Chiefs were really bad on both sides of the ball last year. So their coach was doing nothing right. Bucs defense isn't giving up many points, just the offense is ? .
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Vikings pick up Freeman, he does really well, looks awesome, gets team to 9-6 and just miss the playoffs, while also losing out on a high draft pick. Without high draft pick vikes decide to sign freeman to a long term deal and no draft a QB.

The following year Freeman falls back to earth and does ? , Vikes continue to suck and fail to find franchise QB.

Oh my gosh, it's going to happen
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol You right BUT 9-7 is a huge stretch. NFC north, and NFC in general is loaded.

More accurately yall probably will go from top 4 pick to top 8ish...and im not convinced that Freeman wont hold onto the job. Imo he's not THAT bad.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You sure you wasn't watching Mike Wallace?
  • Will Munny
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »

Lol You right BUT 9-7 is a huge stretch. NFC north, and NFC in general is loaded.

More accurately yall probably will go from top 4 pick to top 8ish...and im not convinced that Freeman wont hold onto the job. Imo he's not THAT bad.

NFC North is not as strong as it was last year. Freeman will probably suck. The vikings simply cannot, and never have been able to evaluate talent at QB.