Ancient Confession Found: 'We Invented Jesus Christ'

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
edited October 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 "I still believe"
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Interesting. I've been had my suspicions for years once I read that line "Slaves, obey your ,master", but yeah Christians ain't going to be happy.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically Jesus is like Spiderman both of them fictional characters but put into non fictional locations.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Christianity started out as blasphemy.. actually his name most likely wasn't JESUS CHRIST. Christianity distorted and change the true religion, which is still a "mystery". The bible was taken from the ancient scrolls.. I believe the bible because the prophecies are correct. .but some of the dialogue was re-written. & the christ name was most likely changed. Most people just call him CHRIST, because CHRIST means ANOINTED ONE. It's not his last name..

The Anointed One (CHRIST) did come... but people fight about his real religion and identity.. Christianity was invented to in slave minds, to believing a person WAS ? , and they created that person WHITE.. In the bible the christ said he was not ? , it was ? that sent him. JESUS kept saying he was not ? , but in Christianity they teach you to praise Jesus as ? , which is IDOLATRY.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    But the Romans killed thousands of Christians at the time? This is flawed
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "To this day, especially in the United States, it is used to create support for war in the Middle East."

"? bless America?"
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Couple years ago I read that they will find a "discovery" denouncing Christianity lol. This is it.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brace yourselves for the impending hurricane of feelings
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Folks like me figured this out already.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    INB4 Whatwouldjesusdo? Or Dontyouwanttogo2heaven? Commits Dat With 2 45 Plates To The Head
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    it is doucumented in not just Christian religions that he existed in real life...

so how could they "make him up"

He really did exist, but they just made up who they said he was. For instance, his name wasn't Jesus since the letter "J" didn't exist the Hebrew language, and he wasn't white since the people in that part of the world at the time weren't white. The got the real original paintings of him in some Catholic churches in Europe.
  • gem$tone
    gem$tone Members Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    INB4 Whatwouldjesusdo? Or Dontyouwanttogo2heaven? Commits Dat With 2 45 Plates To The Head

You should've '@' he homie
    Lol
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is interesting....

Wonder is this has anything to do with the the fact the Cesare Borgia posed to be "Jesus"...

Oh.....and the Tanakh would still be true....Even if this rubbish had some kind of credibility
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    gem$tone wrote: »
    nawledge_? wrote: »

You should've '@' he homie
    Lol

Word.

Damn that "?".
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But the Romans killed thousands of Christians at the time? This is flawed

During certain periods of time Romans persecuted Christians, up until the rule of Constantine, at that point Christianity became one of the primary religions of Rome.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no comment until he releases his findings 10 days from now.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's wait and see but lulz anyway
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    The Christians that the Romans persecuted did not believe in the Roman version of Christianity. The Christianity of today thru the Vatican is what most Christians follow today. Why would the same ppl that have been devils throughout history give you a pure truth? Most of y'all are too afraid to think.

I have no objection this...
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know. I think Jesus was a real person. There are too many non Biblical and non Christian accounts of his being there for him not to exist. Romans like Tacitus documented it. There's a written record of Pliny, a Roman governor, sending notice to the emperor that Christians have been gathering, locally. Everyone knows the Romans despised Christians up until the religion was legalized there. It doesn't make sense that the government would make up a fictional character to pacify Christians when early Christians in rome weren't violent people. The violence committed was against them by the romans. It is the Christian non violent way that turned Rome around, not vice versa.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At most, Rome added a little here and there when legalizing Christianity to suit them so that they could benefit from its legalization. I'll wait to see what this guy has to show. LOL @ the suspense being like that of an IC exposure. Jesus exposed! (Pics inside) But seriously, if what he's saying has truth to it, it could change a lot.