the "We hate/Love our jobs" thread. Come on inside and vent!

TonyDubbz
TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
My new boss dumb as ? , ? talk slow and sound like Gucci Mane. This ? can't remember ? and always straying away from the topic at hand, the ? we gone be successful when you got the attention span of a 4 year old ? ?!

How the ? we gone make it and you get lost in the middle of sentences and forget what u was sayin?

? this work ? , I should of remained an independent freelance worker.

This job ? aint for me..

I should just go back to sellin CD's from the front of my mamas porch like the good old days.

Hows your job? do you DESPISE your work place? or is it somewhere that you enjoy going on a day to day basis?

Are you unemployed or soon to be unemployed?

@MzGrahamBitches some of us kind of know your situation already, but for those of us who don't, how is that working out for you?

Comments

• Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love my job, I just hate them house n*ggers I work with. Always telling on people.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hate my job. All these pain pill addicted or alcoholic ? i have to listen to all ? day. They recently decided to give everyone in my position a pay raise, just waiting on a date.

Until then its ? this job.
  • Lou Cypher
    Oh but i got a 3 day weekend coming up. Monday i have off and i get paid for the ? .

Thats that ? i DO like.
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hate my MUTHAFUCKIN JOB. hard work. wake up early in the morning before six (not now). got to travel to different counties for work. racist ass crackas. no ? in my industry and if their are ? they either ugly or ? . the only good thang about this ? is that sometimes you get copper. other than that ? this ? . got to go to school twice a month for eight hours and then have to take some night classes. ? work hard as a ? and still aint got a woman to call his own
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ MY DAMN SUPERVISOR!
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Chilling on unemploment $$$ post*
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word this company im with is just starting up.. but dude who starting it has no direction what so ever. No vison for this ? at all.. dyde tells me to come in to training and we end up doing the same thing that we did the first two times I came in, which is go over my resume and just sit there watching motivational vids and ? .. im like thanks for the motivation bruh but what am I being motivated to do.. I aint even doin ? .
  • Lou Cypher
    And i drink coffee at work and it makes me have to ? .

But i dont ? at work, so i hold it in until i get home like a G

? this job.
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7figz wrote: »
    I work with Tommy from Martin.

I'm guessing, YOU AINT GOT NO JOB

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ the tags

I like the job, work by myself for the most part.
    I'm antisocial af.

Boss is a little creepy tho
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 8 thousand reasons every month to love my job.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hate my MUTHAFUCKIN JOB. hard work. wake up early in the morning before six (not now). got to travel to different counties for work. racist ass crackas. no ? in my industry and if their are ? they either ugly or ? . the only good thang about this ? is that sometimes you get copper. other than that ? this ? . got to go to school twice a month for eight hours and then have to take some night classes. ? work hard as a ? and still aint got a woman to call his own

You an electrician?
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont have a job...I have a career
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm the boss/head honcho/El jefe/hnic

I hate some of my clients tho. Hgtv and youtube has every ? thinking they are professional contractors until they ? up or violate city codes and have to call me to fix their ? up.

? can get slow at times but the money is great and I enjoy the work I do.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You folks wouldnt believe the levels of incompetence that goes into some of this fab and construction ? . And it be alot of these management degree having MFers ? up ? .

Even with this government nuclear and military ? . Ive welded for mom and pop shops that had more sense and know how when it comes to this iron. Only good thing is the benefits and pay.
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love my job. I'm one of the bosses so I get to have fun n act white at work, get called a Uncle Tom by black customers, then go to the club n get ? up n swoop ? cause they be like "aren't you that manager from...?"
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Drivin a truck, not givin a ? " - the will Munny story.
    5D1A19C7-76A1-47BF-BB2A-1967E59F23C3-6786-000007F5C3CE2D71_zpse76e1da0.jpg
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My job cool good money 4 days off. The supervisors can be ? . We have one chick with a great ass one anti-cute chick with a decent body. We just had steak and shrimp. Overall it's a cake walk. All I do is listen to my iPod check the ill-community and write up songs all night and day
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man ? funny i work in a office and we got like the show michael scott as our boss he nerdy too lol my job kick back takes and.place orders lifes good
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Work in collections. Would be the greatest job of all time if we could talk to customers how we want to. They call u a ? , u gotta be nice, they scream at u, gotta be nice, call u a ? , still gotta be nice. Not to mention we got Acer monitors with hp computers and keyboards, the ? ? They freeze up on a regular basis. Customers call in regularly saying dumb ? like "why is there a cancellation fee on my bill ? I never wanted to cancel, you're the ones who cancelled it" yeah because last bill u paid was in may, u broke ? . My real response would be "sorry u weren't aware of our policies sir but the fee is automatically applied after 2 outstanding bills" or something to that affect. There's people that's been there 10 years, i don't see how.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My job is straight & my supervisor is cool af but sometimes my co worker be thinking he the supervisor (I guess because his nephew is the supervisor). That fool be like "T, do this.....T, do that......T, Cone here.......T, you can go to lunch". I be looking at this fool like "since when tf you get a promotion & became the supervisor?

My supervisor is more laid back & not pushy but his uncle sometimes be trying to fill that supervisor role.

I hate when the coworker try to be your supervisor & that job seniority don't mean ? to me
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Love my job

Nice salary
    Set my own hours
    Not micro managed at all
    Ability to utilize my degree
    Government benefits..free health insurance ...match my retirement...paid holidays...etc
    Tons of time off..both personal and sick
    Personal parking space ....which is awesome since I work downtown
    Coworkers are super nice
    Supervisor is laid back
    No weekend work ....ever
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love my job with the state. what I love most about my job is that I get to make a difference in peoples lives by assessing for services that they need