Yall aint read them Wikileaks Afghan War papers?

Options
2»

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Why do ppl think we are ever getting out? Our war is to takeover Afghanistan and use all it's resources to help the US.... When the US invades a country we love u long time

Yep.....we're gonna be there a long time. The Pentagon runs this nation, I don't want to hear anything else different.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    If I copied and pasted that onto Conservative websites, they'd call me a troll and ban me.

You want Obama to pull out of Afghanistan? Severely weaken Republican support for the war.

Come on son, that cause is hopeless. How many members of Congress signed a letter co-signing the flotilla raid? Wasn't it like 80 senators and 3/4th of the House? People screamin Obama is "the most anti-Israel president" ever because he asked Israel to make tiny, TINY ass concessions.

The U.S politics on this is all ? up and prevents any real progress. ? is just fact. Dissent and dudes call you an anti-semite. Jimmy Carter arguably helped Israel more than any other President by single-handedly brokering the Egypt peace deal. He was popular in Israel. Then he has the nerve to point out the obvious (growing) apartheid features of Israeli society and they call him a anti-semite who hates Israel. Dude's like persona non grata over there now.

Sad but true.

Sad but true, to echo you.....oh well, at least I have electricity, a PS3, cable, and a good roof over my head. It keeps us all content enough to not want to overthrow this savage and bloodthisrty govt we have.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zero ? given about towel head mistreatment ? em and make me a flying carpet.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    Zero ? given about towel head mistreatment ? em and make me a flying carpet.
    ...and i see we found ANOTHER 2010 thread.

This discussion has been closed.