fair or foul... sons help mom fight

Options
2»

Comments

• coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ill ? anybody up they try to fight my mom or lil sisters.

Male, female, animal, young, old, black, white...... ? dont matter and it wouldnt even be a thought process itd be instinctive
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    them jits was bumpin tho

i would have did the same thang

we would have gave out a family ass woopin

somethin to talk about at the reunions
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My momma wouldnt be involved in anything like this. But if the instance ever came up, best believe i would.
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, this is probably the saddest spectacle I have seen all month.

I don't think people recognize how powerful and scary it is for kids to be raised around this kind of violence especially if it is directed at a family member.

wtf could have been so important?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, this is probably the saddest spectacle I have seen all month.

I don't think people recognize how powerful and scary it is for kids to be raised around this kind of violence especially if it is directed at a family member.

wtf could have been so important?

Lol I knew 1 would comment...
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? they came to their door and in their house so hell yeah i would have swung on them big ? .
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my momma's kind of old now but growin up she use to have hands..

so in sayin that.. id let moms shoot the "fair one" wit another ? and watch..

but if she starts losin its no longer deemed a fair fight. hahaha
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody is touching moms period. That said, I doubt I'd even have a relationship with my mother if she was like the chick in that video.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Nobody is touching moms period. That said, I doubt I'd even have a relationship with my mother if she was like the chick in that video.

Why is that?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Why is that?

I don't think I'd have much respect for my mom if sat around arguing with chickenheads like she was some ? teenage girl. If I can't even respect my mother, what purpose would she serve in my life?

• NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dnt wanna watch no foolishness. But regardless of anything, come to somebody's house to fight their family member, mother no less, and all bets are off.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Why is that?

I don't think I'd have much respect for my mom if sat around arguing with chickenheads like she was some ? teenage girl. If I can't even respect my mother, what purpose would she serve in my life?

she gave u life... so no matter how she acts if she is a decent mother 2 u what does it matter how she acts when it comes 2 other people...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jawn in the red had a fat ass...

but the lil ? had more heart than alot of yall.

but this whole thing is why i didnt want to be in projects...

this is what i got clowned for because i didnt want to be a part of.....really?
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Props to the lil ? in the red shorts and the wife beater...? holdin it down for mom dukes...
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    lol... they entered the house so...
    and what third world country is this in?

where ever lil scrappy momma is from

El puttin pawso land or some ?

• The Lonious Monk
    Options

Why is that?

she gave u life... so no matter how she acts if she is a decent mother 2 u what does it matter how she acts when it comes 2 other people...

Lack of class and character are a lack of class and character. There are plenty of people who are nice to but are ? individuals. I choose not to associate with those people. Yeah, it would be a little different with her if she was my mother. I'm not saying I would abandon her, but I wouldn't really associate with her too much because I don't like that kind of behavior. Just because someone is a family member doesn't mean they will be the type of person you want to hold a place in your life.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Props to the lil ? in the red shorts and the wife beater...? holdin it down for mom dukes...

real ? tho.. ride or die...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If i was those lil kids then I'm not unless my momma tag my hand to jump in the situation, if not then I'm leaving her to get gang

Holla at me when supper done, momma
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    If i was those lil kids then I'm not unless my momma tag my hand to jump in the situation, if not then I'm leaving her to get gang

she in the hospital u don't eat tho..
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fair, I once slapped a ? for talkin to my mama sideways...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

she in the hospital u don't eat tho..

TV dinners for the win